|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One of the academics who Sue hears speak says that Jesus' intention was ___________ and Sandy agrees.
2. What do the women in the women's consciousness-raising group in the movie explore with a mirror?
(a) Their vaginas.
(b) Their faces.
(c) The outside world.
(d) A car.
3. Sue tries to become more ____________ with God, but the maleness of his figure begins to make her feel uncomfortable.
4. What is in the dream of Sue has that she awakens from feeling reunited with this lost and defiled symbol of feminine instinct?
(a) A womb.
(b) One white tree.
(c) Three green stones.
(d) Two red snakes.
5. Which sisters in the Sexton poem try to cut off their toes in order to make the shoe fit?
(c) Sleeping Beauty's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who accompanies Sue on a speaking trip and performs an impromptu ritual to ask the Feminine Divine to guide and bless them?
2. What is Sue's daughter stocking when the incident with the men takes place in the beginning of the book?
3. In order for a woman to begin to seek the Sacred Feminine, she must first make the Great __________, according to Sue.
4. In the epistle of Timothy, what is a woman supposed to do in all of her submissiveness?
5. What can rise inside once the attachment to the confining patriarchal world dies, according to the author?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)