|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children does Sue Monk Kidd have as she relates in the story about her history and her background?
2. The patriarchy seems to consider and accept _______ and dependence as being natural states of being.
(a) Blind faith.
3. There are times when Sue begins to worry that she might __________ and that she is dissolving. It scares her.
(c) Hurt herself.
4. What is the last church that Sue attempts to join in order to find a place where her beliefs can be supported in a traditional way?
5. To name, Sue says, is to define and to shape __________ in one's life, according to her lessons.
(a) The future.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a woman in the group feel is a sign to the group and represents a gift to the group?
2. Which of the goddesses needs to shed all of her clothing in order to hang on a meat hook and be resurrected again?
3. What does Sue mistakenly call herself when she is at the monastery and introduces herself to someone else?
4. Who wants Sue to drop the feminist thing in order to follow what they want?
5. Sue believes that the story of Eden is one that created ___________ geography in the world.
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)