|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Women sometimes keep silent in order to avoid being labeled as one of the fanatical ______________.
2. What does Sue decide to burn when she makes a ritual for the way she is going to let go of her feminine wound?
(a) A flower.
(b) Her bra.
(c) Her drawings.
(d) A Bible.
3. What is in the dream of Sue has that she awakens from feeling reunited with this lost and defiled symbol of feminine instinct?
(a) One white tree.
(b) Three green stones.
(c) Two red snakes.
(d) A womb.
4. The patriarchy seems to consider and accept _______ and dependence as being natural states of being.
(d) Blind faith.
5. Mother and _________ are both the stuff out of which everything is composed, Sue realizes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sue tries to become more ____________ with God, but the maleness of his figure begins to make her feel uncomfortable.
2. What is the last church that Sue attempts to join in order to find a place where her beliefs can be supported in a traditional way?
3. What does Sue mistakenly call herself when she is at the monastery and introduces herself to someone else?
4. A ___________ is a woman who remains internally dependent and who does not shape her identity and direction as a woman.
5. What is NOT one of the things that Sue Monk Kidd says that women will encounter in the workforce?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)