|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sue decide to burn when she makes a ritual for the way she is going to let go of her feminine wound?
(a) Her bra.
(b) A flower.
(c) Her drawings.
(d) A Bible.
2. Who wants Sue to drop the feminist thing in order to follow what they want?
(c) The priest.
3. Christian communities continue to accept the Letter of __________ as proof that women are to be silenced.
4. One must work hard to have one's energy flow towards _____________, Sue finds.
5. One of the academics who Sue hears speak says that Jesus' intention was ___________ and Sandy agrees.
Short Answer Questions
1. In her isolation, Sue begins to say goodbye to the __________ she has been as she realizes she must.
2. The feminine wound is created as a woman begins to __________ all of the experiences of maleness around her.
3. What do the women in the women's consciousness-raising group in the movie explore with a mirror?
4. Womanhood is seen as being too _________ for patriarchal religion, according to Sue.
5. What does Sue mistakenly call herself when she is at the monastery and introduces herself to someone else?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)