|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, pgs. 59-83.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A ___________ is a woman who remains internally dependent and who does not shape her identity and direction as a woman.
2. Which of the writers in the Bible said that in Christ there is no male or female?
3. Psychologists have discovered that there are differences in the ways that the genders make ________ decisions.
4. Which sisters in the Sexton poem try to cut off their toes in order to make the shoe fit?
(d) Sleeping Beauty's.
5. Hierarchy in the world gives rise to the Great ___________, where the feminine is not as revered as the masculine.
Short Answer Questions
1. The church seems to have a stake in orthodoxy, so the __________ people are scary to them.
2. The feminine wound is created as a woman begins to __________ all of the experiences of maleness around her.
3. What does Sue take from the forest in order to create a symbol of herself beginning to hatch her own life?
4. After her slip of the tongue at the monastery, Sue begins to realize that she was immersed in the world of the ____________.
5. What does Sue do as a child when she encounters a statue of Mary and feels drawn to it? What does she say?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)