|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, pgs. 59-83.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hierarchy in the world gives rise to the Great ___________, where the feminine is not as revered as the masculine.
2. It has been found that a girl's self esteem is lost as they _________ themselves down during their lives.
3. What is the profession of the woman who other women pointed out is 'still a woman' even if she is well trained?
4. Florence Nightingale once said that our _________ lies between pain and paralysis.
5. Sue realizes that in her life, whenever she has had a problem, she has turned to _________ for the answers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sue believes that like the Tin Man in "The Wizard of Oz," patriarchal society's heart is being cut away by a ____________.
2. Sue believes she has been in a deep _____________ about what the subordination of women does to them psychologically.
3. What does Sue decide to burn when she makes a ritual for the way she is going to let go of her feminine wound?
4. Who does not want Sue to go to a planned retreat at a monastery when she is struggling with her emotions?
5. Women sometimes keep silent in order to avoid being labeled as one of the fanatical ______________.
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)