|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, pgs. 59-83.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which portion of the Bible do women seem to be mentioned more frequently?
(a) Both testaments are equal.
(b) Old Testament.
(c) New Testament.
(d) They aren't mentioned at all.
2. Recognizing the feminine wound is important as it is the way for women to stop being ___________ in society.
3. What does Sue decide to burn when she makes a ritual for the way she is going to let go of her feminine wound?
(a) A flower.
(b) Her drawings.
(c) Her bra.
(d) A Bible.
4. What does a woman in the group feel is a sign to the group and represents a gift to the group?
(a) The song they sing.
(b) The sand.
(c) A turtle shell.
(d) The water.
5. Where do Sue and Sandy travel to in order to see Magritte's paintings in a gallery?
(b) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. One must work hard to have one's energy flow towards _____________, Sue finds.
2. Sue believes that like the Tin Man in "The Wizard of Oz," patriarchal society's heart is being cut away by a ____________.
3. Sue learns that a feminist awakening can often cause an explosion in the ___________ and she worries about the risk of this.
4. What happens to Sue as she is talking to Sandy about the emotions coming up for her?
5. Which sisters in the Sexton poem try to cut off their toes in order to make the shoe fit?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)