|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, pgs. 59-83.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sue learn that some people think that ERA stands for, in addition to Equal Rights Amendment?
(a) Equal Rigid Amazing.
(b) Everything Remains Allowed.
(c) Everything Right All the time.
(d) Eve Ruined Adam.
2. A man at a mixed gender retreat responded to a woman's concern that the Church marginalized women by saying that the church is _______ and it makes mistakes.
3. Who was at the top of the chart the visiting preacher had drawn in order to show the idea of a God-ordained family?
4. Sue's declaration of intent in the beginning of the book and her journey makes her feel like a ____________.
5. Women sometimes keep silent in order to avoid being labeled as one of the fanatical ______________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which sisters in the Sexton poem try to cut off their toes in order to make the shoe fit?
2. Who is the first person that Sue talks to about the journey she experiences in her life?
3. Sue feels that teenage girls begin to change in those years, sleeping _________ and seeing fitful glimpses of fearful truth.
4. Sue tries to become more ____________ with God, but the maleness of his figure begins to make her feel uncomfortable.
5. Sue decides that she must follow her internal musical instrument, a ___________.
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)