Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Fache oversees the destruction of the safe in Teabing's plane, he receives a phone call from whom?
2. Sophie kicks Silas in what part of his body?
3. Teabing tells of how books of the Bible were chosen by whom?
4. Sophie notices that the tenth tomb does not have __________ and she calls the others over.
5. Langdon says that, throughout history, two groups pursue what object?
Essay Topic 1
Possible corruption within law enforcement is a major part of the book's plot, as we are lead to believe that Fache is the Teacher for quite a while. Name and describe in detail two methods that you would implement in order to cut back on the possibility of corruption in a police organization.
Essay Topic 2
Symbolism is a major theme of the Da Vinci Code, especially with regard to religion. Choose any three symbols from the book and explain what we are told that they stand for in the book. Also, explain whether or not you agree with the explanation of each. Use examples from the book and, if necessary, real life, to back up your answers.
Essay Topic 3
One of the things that Dan Brown implies in the book is that religious beliefs are always flawed or, at least, incomplete in some way. Do you agree with that opinion? Use examples from both the book and real life to explain why or why not.
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)