Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Fache oversees the destruction of the safe in Teabing's plane, he receives a phone call from whom?
2. Sophie kicks Silas in what part of his body?
3. Teabing tells of how books of the Bible were chosen by whom?
4. Sophie notices that the tenth tomb does not have __________ and she calls the others over.
5. Langdon says that, throughout history, two groups pursue what object?
Essay Topic 1
Use examples from specific parts of the book to back up your answers to both of the following questions:
Part 1: Discuss Sophie's relationship with her grandfather and how it influenced her choice of work.
Part 2: What other line of work could you picture Sophie in and why?
Essay Topic 2
Part 1: What does the Holy Grail represent to most people in real life?
Part 2: What does the Holy Grail represent in the book?
Part 3: Which representation of the Holy Grail do you think would have the most benefits for mankind and why?
Part 4: Which representation of the Holy Grail do you think would harm mankind most and why?
Essay Topic 3
Although the book doesn't detail Robert Langdon's history, certain assumptions can be made about him. He is clearly more of an analytical thinker than a believer in divine influence.
1. Are you an analytical thinker like Robert Langdon? Why or why not?
2. List five reasons that someone might believe in divine influence and five reasons that they might not.
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)