|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What the police do not know is that before they arrived Remy, Langdon, and Sophie, carrying the monk, quickly left the plane before it had made its full turn in the hanger and had hidden where?
2. Langdon, Sophie, and Teabing resume their examination of what object and Langdon removes the inlay from it?
3. Aringarosa asks Fache if he will take the Vatican bonds and distribute them to the families of those Silas had murdered where?
4. Vernet decides to conduct his own investigation and orders every piece of information on whom from Interpol?
5. The Teacher instructs Silas to give the keystone to whom?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Possible corruption within law enforcement is a major part of the book's plot, as we are lead to believe that Fache is the Teacher for quite a while. Name and describe in detail two methods that you would implement in order to cut back on the possibility of corruption in a police organization.
Essay Topic 2
Do you think that Da Vinci really did belong to a secret society and hid clues to the society's secrets in his works? Why or why not? Also, assuming for a moment that Da Vinci did hide secrets in his work, do you feel that it was a good idea for him to do so? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Foreshadowing is a major literary device which Dan Brown, the author of the Da Vinci Code, uses often. Explain, in detail, three spots where Brown uses foreshadowing in the book as well as what events those three things foreshadow.
This section contains 1,209 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)