|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What illness did Teabing suffer from?
2. Vernet decides to conduct his own investigation and orders every piece of information on whom from Interpol?
3. Teabing happens to know of the Temple Church in London which houses how many knights' tombs?
4. Teabing loses his balance, sending what flying through the air, during the confrontation with Silas?
5. What the three inside the house do not know is that outside, __________ is in the bushes, waiting for the chance to enter the house and retrieve the keystone.
Essay Topic 1
Do you think Jacques was a good person? Also, do you think he raised Sophie in a good way? Why or why not? Cite examples from the story to back up your position.
Essay Topic 2
Foreshadowing is a major literary device which Dan Brown, the author of the Da Vinci Code, uses often. Explain, in detail, three spots where Brown uses foreshadowing in the book as well as what events those three things foreshadow.
Essay Topic 3
One of the things that Dan Brown implies in the book is that religious beliefs are always flawed or, at least, incomplete in some way. Do you agree with that opinion? Use examples from both the book and real life to explain why or why not.
This section contains 1,174 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)