Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Fache oversees the destruction of the safe in Teabing's plane, he receives a phone call from whom?
2. Sophie kicks Silas in what part of his body?
3. Teabing tells of how books of the Bible were chosen by whom?
4. Sophie notices that the tenth tomb does not have __________ and she calls the others over.
5. Langdon says that, throughout history, two groups pursue what object?
In the book, there is quite a bit of corruption within the Opus Dei order. What major real life organizations might that be compared to and in what ways? Use examples from both the book and real life to support your answers.
If you were a member of the Priory of Sion and had to choose whether or not to reveal the secret of the Holy Grail and the bloodline of Jesus, would you reveal it or keep it hidden? Defend your choice, in detail, using examples from real life, your own personal observations about religion, and examples from the book to support your choice.
All of the major conflicts in the book stem from one thing--concealed religious secrets. Catholicism has a long, rich history, but it hasn't always been in a positive light.
Part 1. List at least three of the negative implications made about Catholicism in the book.
Part 2. Based on what you know about Catholicism, do you believe that many of the things said about it in the book are true? Why or why not?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)