|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sophie felt emotional and could not believe that her grandfather had encoded what into the cryptex?
2. Teabing insists that he is leaving in his limousine with whom?
3. Sophie notices that the tenth tomb does not have __________ and she calls the others over.
4. Fache arrives at ________ airport where Teabing's plane had landed earlier.
5. Back at the ______________, Lieutenant Collet and his men are searching the premises?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Do you think that Da Vinci really did belong to a secret society and hid clues to the society's secrets in his works? Why or why not? Also, assuming for a moment that Da Vinci did hide secrets in his work, do you feel that it was a good idea for him to do so? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Do you feel that major mysteries such as a the mystery of the Holy Grail were meant to be solved, or do you think that they are too dangerous to pursue or better left unsolved? What are the implications of solving major world mysteries such as the Holy Grail, alien invasions or the Bermuda Triangle, both good and bad? Use examples from life and from the story to back up your stance on solving world mysteries.
Essay Topic 3
Do you think Jacques was a good person? Also, do you think he raised Sophie in a good way? Why or why not? Cite examples from the story to back up your position.
This section contains 1,182 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)