Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Fache oversees the destruction of the safe in Teabing's plane, he receives a phone call from whom?
2. Sophie kicks Silas in what part of his body?
3. Teabing tells of how books of the Bible were chosen by whom?
4. Sophie notices that the tenth tomb does not have __________ and she calls the others over.
5. Langdon says that, throughout history, two groups pursue what object?
Essay Topic 1
Which one of the following characters do you feel was most important to the story? Use examples from the book to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
Do you feel that major mysteries such as a the mystery of the Holy Grail were meant to be solved, or do you think that they are too dangerous to pursue or better left unsolved? What are the implications of solving major world mysteries such as the Holy Grail, alien invasions or the Bermuda Triangle, both good and bad? Use examples from life and from the story to back up your stance on solving world mysteries.
Essay Topic 3
Leigh Teabing, it is revealed late in the book, is the actual Teacher. What are Teabing's motivations? Also, was there a point, before the secret was revealed, that you suspected Teabing of being the Teacher? Why or why not? Also, if so, what was the first thing that made you suspect him?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)