|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who grabs Silas' shoulder and gets shot as a result?
2. Sophie and Langdon head to the tube station to take the subway to where?
3. What is the name of Langdon's editor in New York?
4. What is the ancient symbol for a woman called?
5. Teabing loses his balance, sending what flying through the air, during the confrontation with Silas?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Choose one of the following people and describe, in detail, the inner conflicts of his/her character using several examples from the book:
Essay Topic 2
If you were a member of the Priory of Sion and had to choose whether or not to reveal the secret of the Holy Grail and the bloodline of Jesus, would you reveal it or keep it hidden? Defend your choice, in detail, using examples from real life, your own personal observations about religion, and examples from the book to support your choice.
Essay Topic 3
Possible corruption within law enforcement is a major part of the book's plot, as we are lead to believe that Fache is the Teacher for quite a while. Name and describe in detail two methods that you would implement in order to cut back on the possibility of corruption in a police organization.
This section contains 1,159 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)