Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Fache oversees the destruction of the safe in Teabing's plane, he receives a phone call from whom?
2. Sophie kicks Silas in what part of his body?
3. Teabing tells of how books of the Bible were chosen by whom?
4. Sophie notices that the tenth tomb does not have __________ and she calls the others over.
5. Langdon says that, throughout history, two groups pursue what object?
Use examples from specific parts of the book to back up your answers to both of the following questions:
Part 1: Discuss Sophie's relationship with her grandfather and how it influenced her choice of work.
Part 2: What other line of work could you picture Sophie in and why?
Choose one of the following people and describe, in detail, the inner conflicts of his/her character using several examples from the book:
Leigh Teabing, it is revealed late in the book, is the actual Teacher. What are Teabing's motivations? Also, was there a point, before the secret was revealed, that you suspected Teabing of being the Teacher? Why or why not? Also, if so, what was the first thing that made you suspect him?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)