Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Fache oversees the destruction of the safe in Teabing's plane, he receives a phone call from whom?
2. Sophie kicks Silas in what part of his body?
3. Teabing tells of how books of the Bible were chosen by whom?
4. Sophie notices that the tenth tomb does not have __________ and she calls the others over.
5. Langdon says that, throughout history, two groups pursue what object?
All of the major conflicts in the book stem from one thing--concealed religious secrets. Catholicism has a long, rich history, but it hasn't always been in a positive light.
Part 1. List at least three of the negative implications made about Catholicism in the book.
Part 2. Based on what you know about Catholicism, do you believe that many of the things said about it in the book are true? Why or why not?
Choose one of the following people and describe, in detail, the inner conflicts of his/her character using several examples from the book:
In the book, there is quite a bit of corruption within the Opus Dei order. What major real life organizations might that be compared to and in what ways? Use examples from both the book and real life to support your answers.
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)