Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Fache oversees the destruction of the safe in Teabing's plane, he receives a phone call from whom?
2. Sophie kicks Silas in what part of his body?
3. Teabing tells of how books of the Bible were chosen by whom?
4. Sophie notices that the tenth tomb does not have __________ and she calls the others over.
5. Langdon says that, throughout history, two groups pursue what object?
Essay Topic 1
Choose any one of the following characters and explain his role in the story as it progresses. What side is he on? What are his motivations? What important events is he involved in?
Essay Topic 2
Foreshadowing is a major literary device which Dan Brown, the author of the Da Vinci Code, uses often. Explain, in detail, three spots where Brown uses foreshadowing in the book as well as what events those three things foreshadow.
Essay Topic 3
Choose one of the following people and describe, in detail, the inner conflicts of his/her character using several examples from the book:
This section contains 1,175 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)