|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the text of the unfamiliar script on the inlay coded?
(a) It is a series of letters meant to represent numbers.
(b) It is a series of numbers meant to represent letters.
(c) it is a series of letters meant to represent other letters.
(d) It is written backwards
2. What the three inside the house do not know is that outside, __________ is in the bushes, waiting for the chance to enter the house and retrieve the keystone.
3. Fache arrives at ________ airport where Teabing's plane had landed earlier.
(a) Baggin Hill
(b) Biggin Hill
(c) Buggin Hill
(d) Boggin Hill
4. Vernet decides to conduct his own investigation and orders every piece of information on whom from Interpol?
5. Pagan traditions of what were mixed with Christian traditions, according to Teabing?
(a) sun worship
(b) fire worship
(c) sea worship
(d) moon worship
Short Answer Questions
1. What awakens Silas when the police arrive?
2. Silas takes off his wet clothes and kneels to pray. Just then, downstairs, the London police call looking for what?
3. While Fache oversees the destruction of the safe in Teabing's plane, he receives a phone call from whom?
4. Collet receives a phone call from Andre Vernet looking for whom?
5. Sophie and Langdon head to the tube station to take the subway to where?
Short Essay Questions
1. How and why has Vernet's attitude changed and what does it mean for Langdon and Sophie in this section?
2. What conclusions can be drawn from the surveillance post in the barn and what questions does it raise?
3. What important things are revealed in Chapters 59 through 63?
4. What does Teabing point out about the painting of The Last Supper and what questions does it raise?
5. What important twist occurs in Chapter 87 and how does the author use it to build suspense?
6. How does the relationship between Langdon and Sophie change, in Chapters 79 through 84, and what events are foreshadowed that may cause them to have conflicting views?
7. What reason does Langdon figure out that caused Fache to frame Langdon for murder?
8. What interesting religious opinions does Teabing reveal to Sophie in this section?
9. What are the reasons that Langdon and Sophie suspect that Jacques passed on his secrets to them as stated in Chapters 59 through 63?
10. What surprising twist does the story take with regard to Remy, and how might it change future events?
This section contains 1,291 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)