|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Sophie calls the police, with whom does she speak?
(a) an unknown sargeant
(b) an unknown secretary
2. Teabing insists that he is leaving in his limousine with whom?
3. While Fache oversees the destruction of the safe in Teabing's plane, he receives a phone call from whom?
4. While standing in Teabing's empty chateau, who receives a call that the president of the Depository Bank is changing his story?
5. What is the name of the device inside the box that Langdon and Sophie open after escaping from the bank?
Short Answer Questions
1. Mary is believed to have been buried along with numerous documents called ____________ that prove her standing.
2. Teabing returns to demand an explanation from Langdon as to why the news is saying that ______________________.
3. Sophie recounts her story discovering her grandfather was involved in what?
4. Pagan traditions of what were mixed with Christian traditions, according to Teabing?
5. The Teacher instructs Silas to give the keystone to whom?
Short Essay Questions
1. What conclusions can be drawn from the surveillance post in the barn and what questions does it raise?
2. What do you think are Fache's motivations in the book, and what do you think it says about him as a man?
3. What important things are revealed in Chapters 59 through 63?
4. What interesting religious opinions does Teabing reveal to Sophie in this section?
5. Do you think it would be a good idea for Sophie and Langdon to become romantically involved? Why or why not?
6. What does the rain, as Silas enters Opus Dei, seem to symbolize?
7. What reason does Langdon figure out that caused Fache to frame Langdon for murder?
8. How and why has Vernet's attitude changed and what does it mean for Langdon and Sophie in this section?
9. How do Sophie and Teabing manage to save the keystone when Silas attacks them in Teabing's home?
10. How is symbolism used in this section of the book (Chapters 74-78), to tie up the symbols that were used throughout previous sections of the book?
This section contains 1,271 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)