|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Everyone escapes the house and Teabing then tells them that they are headed to a local airfield to fly where on his jet?
2. Collet's man found a ladder leading up to a loft that housed _____________ in the barn.
(a) a safe
(b) an escaped prisoner
(c) a computer work station
(d) a briefcase
3. Silas takes off his wet clothes and kneels to pray. Just then, downstairs, the London police call looking for what?
(a) stolen artwork
(b) a murderer
(c) the keystone
(d) an albino monk
4. Aringarosa was also traveling by air at the same time as Teabing's group, en route to where?
5. Sophie and Langdon head to the tube station to take the subway to where?
(a) King's Concourse
(b) King's College
(c) King's Common
(d) King's Cross
Short Answer Questions
1. Collet found little of interest, except for a photo of __________ with a list of the Priory of Sion's Grand Masters.
2. Teabing shows Sophie passages from the _____________ that talked about Magdalene as Christ's spouse.
3. The vial of ___________ within the keystone shatters and the liquid leaks out.
4. Sophie felt emotional and could not believe that her grandfather had encoded what into the cryptex?
5. Langdon has the final message safely in ____________ and the gun trained on Teabing.
Short Essay Questions
1. How is symbolism used in this section of the book (Chapters 74-78), to tie up the symbols that were used throughout previous sections of the book?
2. How do Sophie and Teabing manage to save the keystone when Silas attacks them in Teabing's home?
3. What are the reasons that Langdon and Sophie suspect that Jacques passed on his secrets to them as stated in Chapters 59 through 63?
4. What interesting religious opinions does Teabing reveal to Sophie in this section?
5. How does Remy influence the story in Chapters 92 through 95, and what questions does his role in this section raise?
6. What important twist occurs in Chapter 87 and how does the author use it to build suspense?
7. What does the rain, as Silas enters Opus Dei, seem to symbolize?
8. What important things are revealed in Chapters 59 through 63?
9. Explain why you do or do not feel bad for Silas.
10. How does the point of view change in Chapter 83, and what new insights does it give?
This section contains 1,264 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)