|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The armored truck stops and the cargo doors open with _________ holding a pistol aimed at Sophie and Langdon?
2. Sophie wonders out loud if Vernet wants what for himself?
(a) the keystone
(b) the Grail
(c) reward money
3. Teabing tells Sophie that Mary was pregnant at the crucifixion and then shuttled off to what is now __________ to have her baby.
4. Silas is ordered to report only to whom?
(c) the Opus Dei board of directors
(d) the Teacher
5. Teabing confirms that Da Vinci hid clues about what in his artwork?
(a) the Holy Grail
(b) the keystone
(c) the cryptex
(d) the Priory of Sion's founder
Short Answer Questions
1. Teabing insists that he is leaving in his limousine with whom?
2. Langdon, Sophie and Teabing now try to brainstorm code words containing how many letters that could fit the riddle in the text?
3. What allows Langdon and Sophie to escape in the armored truck when they are held at gunpoint?
4. Teabing's theory is that the knight in the next clue was one of what group?
5. Silas takes off his wet clothes and kneels to pray. Just then, downstairs, the London police call looking for what?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)