|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Langdon, Sophie and Teabing now try to brainstorm code words containing how many letters that could fit the riddle in the text?
2. While Sophie and Langdon try to find a docent to point them toward the tomb, who has already found it?
(c) the Teacher
3. While Fache oversees the destruction of the safe in Teabing's plane, he receives a phone call from whom?
4. Just before landing, the pilot tells them that the air traffic control tower has requested they park at the terminal and not Teabing's private hanger, due to what?
(a) a gas leak
(b) a medical emergency
(c) a water line break
(d) a fire in the hanger
5. Sophie kicks Silas in what part of his body?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls the Direction Centrale Police Judiciaire in an attempt to contact the Teacher?
2. Langdon attempts to convince Teabing that he knows the answer to the riddle and they need to go back to where to view it?
3. Teabing shows Sophie passages from the _____________ that talked about Magdalene as Christ's spouse.
4. Everyone escapes the house and Teabing then tells them that they are headed to a local airfield to fly where on his jet?
5. Where does Teabing live?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the rain, as Silas enters Opus Dei, seem to symbolize?
2. What is the major plot twist in Chapters 96 through 100?
3. How does Remy influence the story in Chapters 92 through 95, and what questions does his role in this section raise?
4. How do Sophie and Teabing manage to save the keystone when Silas attacks them in Teabing's home?
5. What important things are revealed in Chapters 59 through 63?
6. What conclusions can be drawn from the surveillance post in the barn and what questions does it raise?
7. What is the cryptex and how is it discovered?
8. How is symbolism used in this section of the book (Chapters 74-78), to tie up the symbols that were used throughout previous sections of the book?
9. Explain the encounter between Langdon, Sophie and Teabing and the police at the airport.
10. How and why has Vernet's attitude changed and what does it mean for Langdon and Sophie in this section?
This section contains 1,279 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)