|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bezu Fache arrives at the Airfield from which whose plane has just departed?
2. Bishop Aringarosa leaves the Castel Gandolfo with a heavy briefcase containing ________ equaling twenty million euros.
(c) silver bars
(d) gold bars
3. Vernet tells Langdon and Sophie that he has a duty to protect what?
(a) his own assets
(b) Jacques' assets
(c) the bank's assets
(d) innocent citizens
4. What the three inside the house do not know is that outside, __________ is in the bushes, waiting for the chance to enter the house and retrieve the keystone.
5. What is the name of the device inside the box that Langdon and Sophie open after escaping from the bank?
Short Answer Questions
1. Silas is ordered to report only to whom?
2. Sophie is secretly hopeful that the whole adventure will lead to answers about what?
3. What do Langdon and Sophie have to mention in order for the librarian to let them in?
4. Collet receives a phone call from Andre Vernet looking for whom?
5. While Fache oversees the destruction of the safe in Teabing's plane, he receives a phone call from whom?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)