|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the ancient symbol for a woman called?
2. Everyone escapes the house and Teabing then tells them that they are headed to a local airfield to fly where on his jet?
3. When Silas attacks, which person does he knock to the floor?
(d) the butler
4. Fache arrives at ________ airport where Teabing's plane had landed earlier.
(a) Buggin Hill
(b) Baggin Hill
(c) Biggin Hill
(d) Boggin Hill
5. What is the name of the device inside the box that Langdon and Sophie open after escaping from the bank?
Short Answer Questions
1. Sophie, Langdon and Teabing have to fabricate a story in order for whom to let them in at 7:30 in the morning?
2. Teabing tells Sophie that Mary was pregnant at the crucifixion and then shuttled off to what is now __________ to have her baby.
3. Teabing tells of how books of the Bible were chosen by whom?
4. Collet found little of interest, except for a photo of __________ with a list of the Priory of Sion's Grand Masters.
5. Which of the following is one of the people the surveillance equipment in the barn is set up to listen to?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)