|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Aringarosa asks Fache if he will take the Vatican bonds and distribute them to the families of those Silas had murdered where?
2. Sophie felt emotional and could not believe that her grandfather had encoded what into the cryptex?
(a) his own name
(b) Sophie's father's name
(c) Sophie's mother's name
(d) Sophie's name
3. Teabing confirms that Da Vinci hid clues about what in his artwork?
(a) the Priory of Sion's founder
(b) the Holy Grail
(c) the cryptex
(d) the keystone
4. Bezu Fache arrives at the Airfield from which whose plane has just departed?
5. What causes Silas to double over in pain, during the confrontation?
(a) Silas is hit with Teabing's crutch.
(b) Silas is shot.
(c) Silas trips and breaks his ankle.
(d) Silas is hit with a vase.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the text of the unfamiliar script on the inlay coded?
2. Langdon has the final message safely in ____________ and the gun trained on Teabing.
3. Langdon tosses the keystone in the air, and, instinctively, Teabing drops the gun and ____________ and dives for the keystone.
4. What do Langdon and Sophie have to mention in order for the librarian to let them in?
5. When he realizes that he must go to London, Aringarosa bribes the pilot with what?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who shoots Aringarosa and what are the implications of that?
2. How does the relationship between Langdon and Sophie change, in Chapters 79 through 84, and what events are foreshadowed that may cause them to have conflicting views?
3. What conclusions can be drawn from the surveillance post in the barn and what questions does it raise?
4. Do you agree with Langdon's decision to go to Teabing's, in Chapters 50 through 54? Why or why not?
5. How and why has Vernet's attitude changed and what does it mean for Langdon and Sophie in this section?
6. What interesting religious opinions does Teabing reveal to Sophie in this section?
7. Do you think it would be a good idea for Sophie and Langdon to become romantically involved? Why or why not?
8. What are the reasons that Langdon and Sophie suspect that Jacques passed on his secrets to them as stated in Chapters 59 through 63?
9. How is symbolism used in this section of the book (Chapters 74-78), to tie up the symbols that were used throughout previous sections of the book?
10. Explain why you do or do not feel bad for Silas.
This section contains 1,303 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)