|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Just before landing, the pilot tells them that the air traffic control tower has requested they park at the terminal and not Teabing's private hanger, due to what?
(a) a fire in the hanger
(b) a water line break
(c) a medical emergency
(d) a gas leak
2. Teabing confirms that Da Vinci hid clues about what in his artwork?
(a) the Holy Grail
(b) the Priory of Sion's founder
(c) the cryptex
(d) the keystone
3. Langdon remembers one friend named _____________ who knows more about the Grail than anyone?
(a) Sir Leigh Teabing
(b) Sir Leonard Teabing
(c) Sir Lionel Teabing
(d) Sir Lawrence Teabing
4. How does Remy die?
(a) gun shot
5. Sophie notices that the tenth tomb does not have __________ and she calls the others over.
(a) a statue of Jesus
(b) a statue of Mary
(c) a statue of a knight
(d) a statue of a bishop
Short Answer Questions
1. Sophie kicks Silas in what part of his body?
2. Silas is ordered to report only to whom?
3. Sophie and Langdon arrive at ____________ in search of Newton's tomb.
4. Sophie felt emotional and could not believe that her grandfather had encoded what into the cryptex?
5. Sophie and Langdon find an interesting book about who in the library?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)