|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The armored truck stops and the cargo doors open with _________ holding a pistol aimed at Sophie and Langdon?
2. What the police do not know is that before they arrived Remy, Langdon, and Sophie, carrying the monk, quickly left the plane before it had made its full turn in the hanger and had hidden where?
(a) inside a utility closet
(b) inside the limo
(c) inside a nearby maintenance truck
(d) inside crates in the hanger
3. Bishop Aringarosa leaves the Castel Gandolfo with a heavy briefcase containing ________ equaling twenty million euros.
(b) silver bars
(d) gold bars
4. Remy drops Silas off on a quiet street near what building?
(c) police station
(d) Opus Dei building
5. Langdon figures out what the riddle means when it refers to the Templar headstone. It is referring to ________, the pagan fertility god.
Short Answer Questions
1. Silas is ordered to report only to whom?
2. The vial of ___________ within the keystone shatters and the liquid leaks out.
3. Sophie and Langdon head to the tube station to take the subway to where?
4. Langdon, Sophie, and Teabing resume their examination of what object and Langdon removes the inlay from it?
5. Collet found little of interest, except for a photo of __________ with a list of the Priory of Sion's Grand Masters.
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the point of view change in Chapter 83, and what new insights does it give?
2. What interesting religious opinions does Teabing reveal to Sophie in this section?
3. Explain the encounter between Langdon, Sophie and Teabing and the police at the airport.
4. What does Teabing point out about the painting of The Last Supper and what questions does it raise?
5. Why does Langdon feel that the riddle on the inlay was written in English?
6. What are the reasons that Langdon and Sophie suspect that Jacques passed on his secrets to them as stated in Chapters 59 through 63?
7. What do you think are Fache's motivations in the book, and what do you think it says about him as a man?
8. How do Sophie and Teabing manage to save the keystone when Silas attacks them in Teabing's home?
9. What reason does Langdon figure out that caused Fache to frame Langdon for murder?
10. What does Langdon think is significant about the cryptex?
This section contains 1,293 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)