Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Fache oversees the destruction of the safe in Teabing's plane, he receives a phone call from whom?
2. Sophie kicks Silas in what part of his body?
3. Teabing tells of how books of the Bible were chosen by whom?
4. Sophie notices that the tenth tomb does not have __________ and she calls the others over.
(a) a statue of a bishop
(b) a statue of Jesus
(c) a statue of Mary
(d) a statue of a knight
5. Langdon says that, throughout history, two groups pursue what object?
(a) the Holy Grail
(b) the keystone
(c) the Mona Lisa
(d) the Da Vinci Code
Short Answer Questions
1. Teabing claims that what painting shows the Holy Grail as a person, not a cup?
2. Remy pours what beverage for himself and Silas?
3. Langdon, Sophie, and Teabing resume their examination of what object and Langdon removes the inlay from it?
4. What is the name of the thing that Langdon says is a map to the Holy Grail?
5. Everyone escapes the house and Teabing then tells them that they are headed to a local airfield to fly where on his jet?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)