|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Langdon has the final message safely in ____________ and the gun trained on Teabing.
(a) Langdon's briefcase
(b) Langdon's pocket
(c) Sophie's purse
(d) the car
2. Remy tells Silas that Remy was hired by whom?
(b) the Teacher
(d) the Opus Dei council members
3. Vernet decides to conduct his own investigation and orders every piece of information on whom from Interpol?
4. When Silas attacks, which person does he knock to the floor?
(c) the butler
5. Sophie and Langdon head to the tube station to take the subway to where?
(a) King's Cross
(b) King's College
(c) King's Common
(d) King's Concourse
Short Answer Questions
1. Langdon remembers one friend named _____________ who knows more about the Grail than anyone?
2. Everyone escapes the house and Teabing then tells them that they are headed to a local airfield to fly where on his jet?
3. What do Langdon and Sophie have to mention in order for the librarian to let them in?
4. What the police do not know is that before they arrived Remy, Langdon, and Sophie, carrying the monk, quickly left the plane before it had made its full turn in the hanger and had hidden where?
5. Remy pours what beverage for himself and Silas?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who shoots Aringarosa and what are the implications of that?
2. What does the rain, as Silas enters Opus Dei, seem to symbolize?
3. How does the relationship between Langdon and Sophie change, in Chapters 79 through 84, and what events are foreshadowed that may cause them to have conflicting views?
4. How, in this section, does the author emphasize the implications of finding the Holy Grail?
5. What is the major plot twist in Chapters 96 through 100?
6. What is Fache's actual role in the book and how is it revealed in Chapters 101 through 104?
7. What is the cryptex and how is it discovered?
8. What surprising twist does the story take with regard to Remy, and how might it change future events?
9. How do Sophie and Teabing manage to save the keystone when Silas attacks them in Teabing's home?
10. What reason does Langdon figure out that caused Fache to frame Langdon for murder?
This section contains 1,223 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)