|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A driver in a black Fiat sedan picks up ___________ at Leonardo da Vinci International Airport?
(a) Sophie and Langdon
2. Langdon finds it strange that the captain is wearing a tie clip known as a what?
(a) crucinex gammorfica
(b) crucinex gemmata
(c) crux gemmorna
(d) crux gemmata
3. Where is the Museum located?
(c) United States
4. The body was laid out in a replica of Leonardo Da Vinci's most famous sketch, called what?
(a) The Vitruvian Man
(b) The Villitant Man
(c) The Virnaculan Man
(d) The Virtuous Man
5. Langdon decides that the message was what sort of puzzle, which Sophie confirms that Jacques used often and liked?
Short Answer Questions
1. Silas performs corporal mortification for what reason?
2. The Bishop is curt with the group when they hand over a large briefcase containing what?
3. According to Langdon, some claim that there are hidden messages, double entendres, and allusions within what?
4. Langdon thinks about history and the movement to remove all female presence from what?
5. The last line of Jacques' note says to find what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the primary causes of Silas' current situation and attitude that are revealed in Chapter 10?
2. What does Langdon think about the nature of Da Vinci's work?
3. What is Opus Dei and what role does it play in the story so far?
4. What sort of background information does Langdon give on Da Vinci in this section of the book?
5. What is the suspenseful event surrounding Sister Sandrine, in Chapter 31?
6. Do you think Sophie was justified in throwing the police tracking dot out the window and trying to hide Langdon's escape from the police?
7. If you were Langdon and the police wanted to question you about Jacques' murder, what would you do?
8. If you were the albino attacker, would you have shot Jacques as quickly? Why or why not?
9. What does Langdon seem to be trusting Sophie more and do you agree with his decision to do so?
10. Why is the opening of the book so suspenseful?
This section contains 1,216 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)