|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the albino's name?
2. While Sophie and Langdon race through the streets of Paris, Sophie hands ____________ over to Langdon for him to inspect?
(a) a figurine
(b) a note
(c) a key
(d) a painting
3. "So Dark the Con of Man" is the message written on what?
(a) the wall of the museum
(b) the glass encasing the Mona Lisa
(c) the floor of the museum
(d) the paper hidden behind the Mona Lisa
4. He spots what he is looking for, a strip of brass embedded in the church floor. What is it called?
(a) the Lilac Line
(b) the Rose Line
(c) the Apple Leaf Line
(d) the Cedar Line
5. Aringarosa is shuttled to Castel _____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Langdon finds it hard to believe that Jacques could have been one of only four in the world that know where what is kept?
2. Who does Silas follow deep into the church?
3. Langdon finds it strange that the captain is wearing a tie clip known as a what?
4. Knowing that he has put _________ at risk, Silas prays for forgiveness and begins his ritual of Discipline.
5. Silas reveals a compartment and reaches in to find what with a Bible verse referenced?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain why you do or do not feel bad for Silas.
2. What is the significance of Friday the 13th according to this section of the book?
3. Why does Langdon feel that the riddle on the inlay was written in English?
4. How do Sophie and Langdon finally find what they are looking for at the bank?
5. How is the relationship between Silas and Aringarosa expanded upon in Chapters 39 through 41, and what might the consequences be?
6. How, in this section, does the author emphasize the implications of finding the Holy Grail?
7. What roles do suspense and secrets play in Chapters 22 to 24?
8. How do Sophie and Langdon determine what to do after they have the key?
9. Who shoots Aringarosa and what are the implications of that?
10. What are the reasons that Langdon and Sophie suspect that Jacques passed on his secrets to them as stated in Chapters 59 through 63?
This section contains 1,214 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)