|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Vernet tells Sophie and Langdon that what organization has been called and is on the way?
(c) Opus Dei
2. Sophie drives them where and parks out front?
(a) Jacques' chateau
(b) the airport
(c) the train station
(d) the Embassy
3. Langdon thinks about history and the movement to remove all female presence from what?
(c) the workplace
(d) high offices
4. Langdon thinks that what person was a member of the Priory of Sion?
5. "So Dark the Con of Man" is the message written on what?
(a) the glass encasing the Mona Lisa
(b) the paper hidden behind the Mona Lisa
(c) the wall of the museum
(d) the floor of the museum
Short Answer Questions
1. Robert Langdon is awakened while sleeping where?
2. Who does Silas follow deep into the church?
3. Who joins Langdon in the bathroom?
4. What is written in invisible ink on the key?
5. Back at the Church Saint-Sulpice Silas smashes a floor tile with what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the state of the crime scene, when Langdon finally sees it in person?
2. What is Langdon's reaction to the murder, up to the end of Chapter 5?
3. Do you think Sophie was justified in throwing the police tracking dot out the window and trying to hide Langdon's escape from the police?
4. What are Silas' motivations, based on his actions in the first couple of chapters?
5. How is Jacques' museum message resolved in Chapters 29-31?
6. What sort of background information does Langdon give on Da Vinci in this section of the book?
7. What are the primary causes of Silas' current situation and attitude that are revealed in Chapter 10?
8. What is the suspenseful event surrounding Sister Sandrine, in Chapter 31?
9. What is Opus Dei and what role does it play in the story so far?
10. How do Sophie and Langdon finally find what they are looking for at the bank?
This section contains 1,218 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)