|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Langdon asks Sophie if the letters _____ mean anything to her and Sophie remembers seeing them on a key.
2. The body was laid out in a replica of Leonardo Da Vinci's most famous sketch, called what?
(a) The Virtuous Man
(b) The Virnaculan Man
(c) The Vitruvian Man
(d) The Villitant Man
3. He spots what he is looking for, a strip of brass embedded in the church floor. What is it called?
(a) the Rose Line
(b) the Lilac Line
(c) the Cedar Line
(d) the Apple Leaf Line
4. Langdon shared that the pentacle specifically represents _________, the goddess of sexual love?
5. Sister Sandrine Bieil lived in a suite within the Church of what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Langdon finds it hard to believe that Jacques could have been one of only four in the world that know where what is kept?
2. "So Dark the Con of Man" is the message written on what?
3. While Langdon and Sophie are conversing in the restroom, Fache is watching Langdon's every move from where?
4. Sophie tells Langdon that Jacques was whose grandfather?
5. The curator had drawn a five pointed star on what, using his own blood?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Jacques' museum message resolved in Chapters 29-31?
2. What reason does Langdon figure out that caused Fache to frame Langdon for murder?
3. What important twist occurs in Chapter 87 and how does the author use it to build suspense?
4. How does Remy influence the story in Chapters 92 through 95, and what questions does his role in this section raise?
5. Do you agree with Langdon's decision to go to Teabing's, in Chapters 50 through 54? Why or why not?
6. What is foreshadowing and how does foreshadowing begin to play into the story, especially with regard to Langdon?
7. Explain the encounter between Langdon, Sophie and Teabing and the police at the airport.
8. How do Sophie and Langdon finally find what they are looking for at the bank?
9. How is the relationship between Silas and Aringarosa expanded upon in Chapters 39 through 41, and what might the consequences be?
10. What are your views on religion, especially as it relates to Silas so far in the story?
This section contains 1,274 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)