|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the profession of Andre Vernet?
(a) police inspector
(b) Opus Dei president
(d) bank president
2. Sophie drives them where and parks out front?
(a) the Embassy
(b) the airport
(c) the train station
(d) Jacques' chateau
3. Sister Sandrine Bieil lived in a suite within the Church of what?
4. What happened to Silas' mother?
(a) She died giving birth to Silas.
(b) She abandoned Silas
(c) She was killed by his father.
(d) She died of natural causes.
5. How did Sophie's family die?
(a) boat accident
(b) car accident
(c) plane crash
(d) house fire
Short Answer Questions
1. Silas left home when he was how old?
2. Langdon decides that the message was what sort of puzzle, which Sophie confirms that Jacques used often and liked?
3. He spots what he is looking for, a strip of brass embedded in the church floor. What is it called?
4. Robert Langdon is awakened while sleeping where?
5. What is written in invisible ink on the key?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the major plot twist in Chapters 96 through 100?
2. How does the point of view change in Chapter 83, and what new insights does it give?
3. What important things are revealed in Chapters 59 through 63?
4. What are the primary causes of Silas' current situation and attitude that are revealed in Chapter 10?
5. What important twist occurs in Chapter 87 and how does the author use it to build suspense?
6. How do Sophie and Langdon finally find what they are looking for at the bank?
7. What does Teabing point out about the painting of The Last Supper and what questions does it raise?
8. What does Langdon seem to be trusting Sophie more and do you agree with his decision to do so?
9. What roles do suspense and secrets play in Chapters 22 to 24?
10. How, in this section, does the author emphasize the implications of finding the Holy Grail?
This section contains 1,354 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)