|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Langdon and Sophie are conversing in the restroom, Fache is watching Langdon's every move from where?
(a) the basement of the museum
(b) the coffee shop next door
(c) the police department
(d) the curator's office
2. What sort of vehicle do Langdon and Sophie use to escape from the bank?
(a) an armored truck
(b) a taxi cab
(c) Vernet's personal car
(d) another customer's motorcycle
3. How did Sophie's family die?
(a) boat accident
(b) car accident
(c) plane crash
(d) house fire
4. What item does Silas take out of his dresser at the brownstone?
(a) cell phone
5. Silas feels lustful when he sees what?
(a) a lost child in the street
(b) a group of prostitutes
(c) scantily clad women leaving a nightclub
(d) a painting of a nude woman
Short Answer Questions
1. Sophie and Langdon move quickly toward what at the museum?
2. "So Dark the Con of Man" is the message written on what?
3. Langdon shared that the pentacle specifically represents _________, the goddess of sexual love?
4. The body was laid out in a replica of Leonardo Da Vinci's most famous sketch, called what?
5. Langdon begins to tell Sophie what he knows about the Priory of Sion, which, he says, had been founded where?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is the relationship between Silas and Aringarosa expanded upon in Chapters 39 through 41, and what might the consequences be?
2. What are Silas' motivations, based on his actions in the first couple of chapters?
3. What is foreshadowing and how does foreshadowing begin to play into the story, especially with regard to Langdon?
4. How does the author, Dan Brown, use the thoughts of the characters to move the story along?
5. What is the significance of Friday the 13th according to this section of the book?
6. What sort of background information does Langdon give on Da Vinci in this section of the book?
7. What are your views on religion, especially as it relates to Silas so far in the story?
8. What is the state of the crime scene, when Langdon finally sees it in person?
9. What is the Priory of Sion, according to Langdon, and how does it play a role in the story?
10. What happens when Sophie and Langdon finally reach the American Embassy?
This section contains 1,171 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)