|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of the museum has become the command center for the investigation?
(a) west wing
(b) curator's office
(c) security office
(d) east wing
2. Sophie says that the series of numbers left by the curator is called what?
(a) Fibonnacci Series
(b) Fillamini Series
(c) Fibonacci Sequence
(d) Fillamini Sequence
3. Who is watching Silas from above, as he is in the church?
(d) Sister Sandrine
4. Langdon says that Boticelli, Sir Isaac Newton, Victor Hugo, and who were famous members of the Priory?
(b) Da Vinci
5. How many men await Bishop Aringarosa in the conference room?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Silas follow deep into the church?
2. What is the person Silas works for referred to as?
3. Sister Sandrine Bieil lived in a suite within the Church of what?
4. Inside the safety deposit box, Langdon and Sophie find what?
5. Langdon and Sophie have to figure out the ten digit account number to do what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Opus Dei and what role does it play in the story so far?
2. Describe Sophie's role in Langdon's visit to the museum so far.
3. Do you agree with Sophie's actions regarding helping Langdon so far? How would you feel after not speaking to Jacques for several years and then finding out that he died?
4. What is learned, in this section, about Bishop Aringarosa's role in the story and what role might he play in future events as a result?
5. What happens when Sophie and Langdon finally reach the American Embassy?
6. What does Langdon seem to be trusting Sophie more and do you agree with his decision to do so?
7. If you were the albino attacker, would you have shot Jacques as quickly? Why or why not?
8. What is the state of the crime scene, when Langdon finally sees it in person?
9. What is Langdon's reaction to the murder, up to the end of Chapter 5?
10. What roles do suspense and secrets play in Chapters 22 to 24?
This section contains 1,184 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)