|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Langdon believes Da Vinci's work contains a message of androgyny by making Mona Lisa an anagram for the female and male Egyptian gods of fertility--Lisa and ________.
2. What item does Silas take out of his dresser at the brownstone?
(b) cell phone
3. The last line of Jacques' note says to find what?
(a) the Mona Lisa
(b) Sophie Neveu
(c) Robert Langdon
(d) the keystone
4. The sister does not know who she is calling, just that she has been given the instructions to call by whom?
(a) an anonymous note
(b) a faceless man
(c) a faceless woman
(d) a small child
5. The item, Silas has heard, is in what city?
Short Answer Questions
1. While Langdon and Sophie are conversing in the restroom, Fache is watching Langdon's every move from where?
2. Part of the message the curator left before he died read what?
3. Sister Sandrine is on the phone leaving a message at one of the phone numbers on the list conveying what message?
4. What is the albino's name?
5. The Embassy tells Fache that they have no _____________.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is the opening of the book so suspenseful?
2. Who shoots Aringarosa and what are the implications of that?
3. What reason does Langdon figure out that caused Fache to frame Langdon for murder?
4. Do you think it would be a good idea for Sophie and Langdon to become romantically involved? Why or why not?
5. Explain the encounter between Langdon, Sophie and Teabing and the police at the airport.
6. Do you think Sophie was justified in throwing the police tracking dot out the window and trying to hide Langdon's escape from the police?
7. What are the primary causes of Silas' current situation and attitude that are revealed in Chapter 10?
8. What important twist occurs in Chapter 87 and how does the author use it to build suspense?
9. What does Teabing point out about the painting of The Last Supper and what questions does it raise?
10. How is the relationship between Silas and Aringarosa expanded upon in Chapters 39 through 41, and what might the consequences be?
This section contains 1,240 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)