|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Langdon decides that the message was what sort of puzzle, which Sophie confirms that Jacques used often and liked?
2. He spots what he is looking for, a strip of brass embedded in the church floor. What is it called?
(a) the Apple Leaf Line
(b) the Cedar Line
(c) the Lilac Line
(d) the Rose Line
3. Which person has Fache bugged?
4. Langdon shared that the pentacle specifically represents _________, the goddess of sexual love?
5. Who is horrified when Sophie tells him her grandfather is Jacques Sauniere?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Sophie when her family died?
2. According to Langdon, some claim that there are hidden messages, double entendres, and allusions within what?
3. How does Fache think Langdon escaped from the museum?
4. The Priory was said to have been founded by a French king for the purpose of what?
5. What did Sophie place the GPS tracker in, before throwing it out the window?
Short Essay Questions
1. If you were Langdon and the police wanted to question you about Jacques' murder, what would you do?
2. What role does Vernet play, in Chapters 42-45 and is it believable?
3. How do Sophie and Langdon finally find what they are looking for at the bank?
4. How does the author, Dan Brown, use the thoughts of the characters to move the story along?
5. What are Silas' motivations, based on his actions in the first couple of chapters?
6. What is the suspenseful event surrounding Sister Sandrine, in Chapter 31?
7. What are your views on religion, especially as it relates to Silas so far in the story?
8. How do Sophie and Langdon determine what to do after they have the key?
9. If you were the albino attacker, would you have shot Jacques as quickly? Why or why not?
10. What is learned, in this section, about Bishop Aringarosa's role in the story and what role might he play in future events as a result?
This section contains 1,285 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)