|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Langdon thinks about history and the movement to remove all female presence from what?
(a) high offices
(d) the workplace
2. What is the person Silas works for referred to as?
3. The phone number that Sophie gives to Langdon is for whose personal answering machine?
4. Bishop Aringarosa's first name is what?
5. "So Dark the Con of Man" is the message written on what?
(a) the wall of the museum
(b) the glass encasing the Mona Lisa
(c) the floor of the museum
(d) the paper hidden behind the Mona Lisa
Short Answer Questions
1. Silas sits in his room, thinking that ______________ would most likely complicate things for him?
2. Sophie knew that the only way she was going to save Langdon was to get him to _________ before Fache could arrest him.
3. Sister Sandrine is on the phone leaving a message at one of the phone numbers on the list conveying what message?
4. The Opus Dei World Headquarters is located on Lexington Avenue in what U.S. city?
5. Where is the Museum located?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain why you do or do not feel bad for Silas.
2. If you were Langdon and the police wanted to question you about Jacques' murder, what would you do?
3. What are the primary causes of Silas' current situation and attitude that are revealed in Chapter 10?
4. What is the significance of Friday the 13th according to this section of the book?
5. What is foreshadowing and how does foreshadowing begin to play into the story, especially with regard to Langdon?
6. What does Sophie discover about herself in the closing chapters of the book?
7. What important twist occurs in Chapter 87 and how does the author use it to build suspense?
8. What are your views on religion, especially as it relates to Silas so far in the story?
9. What is the state of the crime scene, when Langdon finally sees it in person?
10. How do Sophie and Teabing manage to save the keystone when Silas attacks them in Teabing's home?
This section contains 1,193 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)