|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What problem occurred that allowed Silas to escape from prison?
2. Silas reveals a compartment and reaches in to find what with a Bible verse referenced?
(a) a computer disk
(b) a book
(c) a sheet of paper
(d) a stone tablet
3. Bishop Aringarosa's first name is what?
4. Langdon and Sophie have to figure out the ten digit account number to do what?
(a) unlock an emergency exit
(b) enter a secret elevator
(c) access a safety deposit box
(d) open a vault
5. The Bishop is curt with the group when they hand over a large briefcase containing what?
(b) stolen artwork
(d) secret documents
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of the museum has become the command center for the investigation?
2. Vernet tells Sophie and Langdon that what organization has been called and is on the way?
3. Langdon shared that the pentacle specifically represents _________, the goddess of sexual love?
4. Langdon decides that the message was what sort of puzzle, which Sophie confirms that Jacques used often and liked?
5. Sophie says that the series of numbers left by the curator is called what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Silas' motivations, based on his actions in the first couple of chapters?
2. What is the Priory of Sion, according to Langdon, and how does it play a role in the story?
3. What role does Vernet play, in Chapters 42-45 and is it believable?
4. How do Sophie and Langdon determine what to do after they have the key?
5. Why is the opening of the book so suspenseful?
6. What is foreshadowing and how does foreshadowing begin to play into the story, especially with regard to Langdon?
7. How is Jacques' museum message resolved in Chapters 29-31?
8. What is the significance of Friday the 13th according to this section of the book?
9. What are the primary causes of Silas' current situation and attitude that are revealed in Chapter 10?
10. Do you think Sophie was justified in throwing the police tracking dot out the window and trying to hide Langdon's escape from the police?
This section contains 1,123 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)