|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Langdon is excited to see one of the most popular ________ in all the world.
(c) works of art
2. The last line of Jacques' note says to find what?
(a) the keystone
(b) the Mona Lisa
(c) Robert Langdon
(d) Sophie Neveu
3. Sister Sandrine Bieil lived in a suite within the Church of what?
4. Langdon finds it strange that the captain is wearing a tie clip known as a what?
(a) crux gemmorna
(b) crucinex gemmata
(c) crux gemmata
(d) crucinex gammorfica
5. Silas begins the practice of corporal mortification, which means what?
(a) beating an animal
(b) beating someone else
(c) having someone else beat him
(d) beating himself
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Sophie place the GPS tracker in, before throwing it out the window?
2. Sophie knew that the only way she was going to save Langdon was to get him to _________ before Fache could arrest him.
3. Sophie and Langdon are at the train station, and Sophie asks Langdon to use his credit card to buy two tickets on the first train doing what?
4. How does Fache think Langdon escaped from the museum?
5. According to Langdon, some claim that there are hidden messages, double entendres, and allusions within what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What roles do suspense and secrets play in Chapters 22 to 24?
2. What happens when Sophie and Langdon finally reach the American Embassy?
3. How do Sophie's motivations seem suspicious, in Chapters 11 through 14?
4. What are your views on religion, especially as it relates to Silas so far in the story?
5. If you were Langdon and the police wanted to question you about Jacques' murder, what would you do?
6. What is the Priory of Sion, according to Langdon, and how does it play a role in the story?
7. Why is the opening of the book so suspenseful?
8. How do Sophie and Langdon finally find what they are looking for at the bank?
9. Do you think Sophie was justified in throwing the police tracking dot out the window and trying to hide Langdon's escape from the police?
10. What is the significance of Friday the 13th according to this section of the book?
This section contains 1,214 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)