|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is written in invisible ink on the key?
(a) a coded message
(b) a telephone number
(c) Langdon's name
(d) an address
2. What is the albino's name?
3. Vernet tells Sophie and Langdon that what organization has been called and is on the way?
(c) Opus Dei
4. Although Sophie thinks the Holy Grail is a cup, Langdon says that the Grail is what?
(a) a crown
(b) a set of documents
(c) a painting
(d) a burial place
5. The body was laid out in a replica of Leonardo Da Vinci's most famous sketch, called what?
(a) The Villitant Man
(b) The Virtuous Man
(c) The Virnaculan Man
(d) The Vitruvian Man
Short Answer Questions
1. Sister Sandrine Bieil lived in a suite within the Church of what?
2. Langdon decides that the message was what sort of puzzle, which Sophie confirms that Jacques used often and liked?
3. Sophie gives Langdon a slip of paper with a phone number and what on it?
4. How does Sister Sandrine die?
5. He spots what he is looking for, a strip of brass embedded in the church floor. What is it called?
Short Essay Questions
1. What roles do suspense and secrets play in Chapters 22 to 24?
2. What is foreshadowing and how does foreshadowing begin to play into the story, especially with regard to Langdon?
3. If you were Langdon and the police wanted to question you about Jacques' murder, what would you do?
4. Why does Fache dislike Sophie, in Chapters 9 and 10, and do you agree with his assessment? Why or why not?
5. How do Sophie and Langdon determine what to do after they have the key?
6. What does Langdon seem to be trusting Sophie more and do you agree with his decision to do so?
7. If you were the albino attacker, would you have shot Jacques as quickly? Why or why not?
8. What is the Priory of Sion, according to Langdon, and how does it play a role in the story?
9. What is the significance of Friday the 13th according to this section of the book?
10. Do you think Sophie was justified in throwing the police tracking dot out the window and trying to hide Langdon's escape from the police?
This section contains 1,173 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)