|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Inside the safety deposit box, Langdon and Sophie find what?
(a) a rosewood box
(b) a cedar box
(c) an applewood box
(d) a maple box
2. While Sophie and Langdon race through the streets of Paris, Sophie hands ____________ over to Langdon for him to inspect?
(a) a key
(b) a note
(c) a figurine
(d) a painting
3. At the museum, Robert is met by Captain ________.
4. Sophie tells Langdon that Jacques was whose grandfather?
5. Langdon believes Da Vinci's work contains a message of androgyny by making Mona Lisa an anagram for the female and male Egyptian gods of fertility--Lisa and ________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sophie gives Langdon a slip of paper with a phone number and what on it?
2. What part of the museum has become the command center for the investigation?
3. Which person has Fache bugged?
4. The Priory was said to have been founded by a French king for the purpose of what?
5. What is written in invisible ink on the key?
Short Essay Questions
1. Do you think Sophie was justified in throwing the police tracking dot out the window and trying to hide Langdon's escape from the police?
2. What happens when Sophie and Langdon finally reach the American Embassy?
3. What is Langdon's reaction to the murder, up to the end of Chapter 5?
4. How do Sophie's motivations seem suspicious, in Chapters 11 through 14?
5. If you were the albino attacker, would you have shot Jacques as quickly? Why or why not?
6. What is the state of the crime scene, when Langdon finally sees it in person?
7. What are the primary causes of Silas' current situation and attitude that are revealed in Chapter 10?
8. What roles do suspense and secrets play in Chapters 22 to 24?
9. If you were Langdon and the police wanted to question you about Jacques' murder, what would you do?
10. What sort of background information does Langdon give on Da Vinci in this section of the book?
This section contains 1,077 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)