|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Silas reveals a compartment and reaches in to find what with a Bible verse referenced?
(a) a sheet of paper
(b) a stone tablet
(c) a book
(d) a computer disk
2. Sophie and Langdon are at the train station, and Sophie asks Langdon to use his credit card to buy two tickets on the first train doing what?
(a) leaving in the morning
(b) going to London
(c) going to Brussels
(d) departing Paris
3. Silas feels lustful when he sees what?
(a) a group of prostitutes
(b) scantily clad women leaving a nightclub
(c) a painting of a nude woman
(d) a lost child in the street
4. What happened to Silas' mother?
(a) She abandoned Silas
(b) She died of natural causes.
(c) She was killed by his father.
(d) She died giving birth to Silas.
5. How did Sophie's family die?
(a) boat accident
(b) house fire
(c) plane crash
(d) car accident
Short Answer Questions
1. Langdon finds it hard to believe that Jacques could have been one of only four in the world that know where what is kept?
2. Who is curator of the museum?
3. Aringarosa is shuttled to Castel _____________.
4. Langdon decides that the message was what sort of puzzle, which Sophie confirms that Jacques used often and liked?
5. Who is watching Silas from above, as he is in the church?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the author, Dan Brown, use the thoughts of the characters to move the story along?
2. What is Langdon's reaction to the murder, up to the end of Chapter 5?
3. What sort of background information does Langdon give on Da Vinci in this section of the book?
4. How do Sophie and Langdon finally find what they are looking for at the bank?
5. How is Jacques' museum message resolved in Chapters 29-31?
6. What is foreshadowing and how does foreshadowing begin to play into the story, especially with regard to Langdon?
7. Do you think Sophie was justified in throwing the police tracking dot out the window and trying to hide Langdon's escape from the police?
8. What happens when Sophie and Langdon finally reach the American Embassy?
9. How do Sophie and Langdon determine what to do after they have the key?
10. What is the Priory of Sion, according to Langdon, and how does it play a role in the story?
This section contains 1,170 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)