|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The name Langdon, Sophie and Teabing come up with has too many letters, so they decide to apply the ancient ________________ to the word.
(a) Abransh Cipher
(b) Arbush Cipher
(c) Ablash Cipher
(d) Atbash Cipher
2. Just before landing, the pilot tells them that the air traffic control tower has requested they park at the terminal and not Teabing's private hanger, due to what?
(a) a medical emergency
(b) a water line break
(c) a fire in the hanger
(d) a gas leak
3. Sophie is secretly hopeful that the whole adventure will lead to answers about what?
(a) the cup of Christ
(b) the location of Mary's body
(c) Jacques' secret life
(d) Sophie's family
4. Which of the following is not one of the symbols Teabing tells Sophie was created to represent Mary?
(c) Holy Grail
5. Teabing's theory is that the knight in the next clue was one of what group?
(a) Knights Templar
(b) Knights Templeton
(c) Knights Tormor
(d) Knights Tudor
6. Bishop Aringarosa leaves the Castel Gandolfo with a heavy briefcase containing ________ equaling twenty million euros.
(c) gold bars
(d) silver bars
7. The Teacher instructs Silas to give the keystone to whom?
8. Silas takes off his wet clothes and kneels to pray. Just then, downstairs, the London police call looking for what?
(a) stolen artwork
(b) an albino monk
(c) the keystone
(d) a murderer
9. While Fache is waiting for the safe to be drilled open, he receives a call from whom?
10. What the police do not know is that before they arrived Remy, Langdon, and Sophie, carrying the monk, quickly left the plane before it had made its full turn in the hanger and had hidden where?
(a) inside a utility closet
(b) inside the limo
(c) inside a nearby maintenance truck
(d) inside crates in the hanger
11. What do Langdon and Sophie have to mention in order for the librarian to let them in?
(a) the keystone
(b) the cryptex
(c) Fache's name
(d) Teabing's name
12. Collet receives a phone call from Andre Vernet looking for whom?
13. Teabing loses his balance, sending what flying through the air, during the confrontation with Silas?
(a) the gun
(b) a painting
(c) the keystone
(d) a vase
14. Fache arrives at ________ airport where Teabing's plane had landed earlier.
(a) Boggin Hill
(b) Biggin Hill
(c) Buggin Hill
(d) Baggin Hill
15. Remy pours what beverage for himself and Silas?
Short Answer Questions
1. Remy drops Silas off on a quiet street near what building?
2. While standing in Teabing's empty chateau, who receives a call that the president of the Depository Bank is changing his story?
3. Teabing tells Sophie that Mary was pregnant at the crucifixion and then shuttled off to what is now __________ to have her baby.
4. Sophie and Langdon head to the tube station to take the subway to where?
5. Collet's man found a ladder leading up to a loft that housed _____________ in the barn.
This section contains 496 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)