|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Collet found little of interest, except for a photo of __________ with a list of the Priory of Sion's Grand Masters.
(a) a school
(b) a small house
(c) a museum
(d) a cathedral
2. Langdon, Sophie, and Teabing resume their examination of what object and Langdon removes the inlay from it?
(a) the rosewood box
(b) the cryptex
(c) the painting
(d) the keystone
3. The Teacher instructs Silas to give the keystone to whom?
4. While Fache is waiting for the safe to be drilled open, he receives a call from whom?
5. Langdon, Sophie and Teabing now try to brainstorm code words containing how many letters that could fit the riddle in the text?
6. Teabing's theory is that the knight in the next clue was one of what group?
(a) Knights Templar
(b) Knights Templeton
(c) Knights Tormor
(d) Knights Tudor
7. Teabing happens to know of the Temple Church in London which houses how many knights' tombs?
8. Teabing claims that what painting shows the Holy Grail as a person, not a cup?
(a) Madonna by the Sea
(b) the Last Supper
(c) the Mona Lisa
(d) Madonna on the Rocks
9. Teabing loses his balance, sending what flying through the air, during the confrontation with Silas?
(a) a painting
(b) the keystone
(c) a vase
(d) the gun
10. Remy tells Silas that Remy was hired by whom?
(c) the Teacher
(d) the Opus Dei council members
11. Sophie notices that the tenth tomb does not have __________ and she calls the others over.
(a) a statue of a bishop
(b) a statue of a knight
(c) a statue of Jesus
(d) a statue of Mary
12. Sophie and Langdon arrive at ____________ in search of Newton's tomb.
(a) the Royal Palace
(b) Westminster Abbey
(c) a small cemetery in the country
(d) the Tower of London
13. Who grabs Silas' shoulder and gets shot as a result?
(a) a nun
(b) an unidentified police officer
14. Teabing tells Sophie that Mary was pregnant at the crucifixion and then shuttled off to what is now __________ to have her baby.
15. While Sophie and Langdon try to find a docent to point them toward the tomb, who has already found it?
(a) the Teacher
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does Remy retrieve from the bar?
2. Sophie recounts her story discovering her grandfather was involved in what?
3. Langdon tosses the keystone in the air, and, instinctively, Teabing drops the gun and ____________ and dives for the keystone.
4. Collet receives a phone call from Andre Vernet looking for whom?
5. What is the name of the device inside the box that Langdon and Sophie open after escaping from the bank?
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)