|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Teabing shows Sophie passages from the _____________ that talked about Magdalene as Christ's spouse.
(b) Dead Sea Scrolls
(c) Red Sea Scrolls
2. Aringarosa recalls being told that ____________ was withdrawing their support of Opus Dei.
(a) the police department
(b) the museum
(c) the Vatican
(d) the hospital
3. Who grabs Silas' shoulder and gets shot as a result?
(b) a nun
(c) an unidentified police officer
4. Vernet decides to conduct his own investigation and orders every piece of information on whom from Interpol?
5. While Fache oversees the destruction of the safe in Teabing's plane, he receives a phone call from whom?
6. Teabing thinks the knight is one of those killed in what year?
7. Langdon, Sophie, and Teabing resume their examination of what object and Langdon removes the inlay from it?
(a) the keystone
(b) the painting
(c) the cryptex
(d) the rosewood box
8. Teabing claims that what painting shows the Holy Grail as a person, not a cup?
(a) Madonna on the Rocks
(b) the Mona Lisa
(c) the Last Supper
(d) Madonna by the Sea
9. While Sophie and Langdon try to find a docent to point them toward the tomb, who has already found it?
(c) the Teacher
10. When Silas attacks, which person does he knock to the floor?
(b) the butler
11. Who calls the Direction Centrale Police Judiciaire in an attempt to contact the Teacher?
(b) Teabing's butler
12. What item does Remy retrieve from the bar?
(c) wine opener
13. Langdon says that, throughout history, two groups pursue what object?
(a) the Da Vinci Code
(b) the keystone
(c) the Holy Grail
(d) the Mona Lisa
14. Teabing returns to demand an explanation from Langdon as to why the news is saying that ______________________.
(a) The church has been burned to the ground.
(b) The Grail has been found.
(c) The Museum has bene robbed.
(d) Langdon is a murder.
15. What is the name of the device inside the box that Langdon and Sophie open after escaping from the bank?
Short Answer Questions
1. Mary is believed to have been buried along with numerous documents called ____________ that prove her standing.
2. What is the ancient symbol for a woman called?
3. Teabing loses his balance, sending what flying through the air, during the confrontation with Silas?
4. Sophie and Langdon head to the tube station to take the subway to where?
5. Sophie is secretly hopeful that the whole adventure will lead to answers about what?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)