|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Langdon, Sophie, and Teabing resume their examination of what object and Langdon removes the inlay from it?
(a) the rosewood box
(b) the painting
(c) the keystone
(d) the cryptex
2. Teabing thinks the knight is one of those killed in what year?
3. The vial of ___________ within the keystone shatters and the liquid leaks out.
(a) green dye
(b) red dye
4. Teabing tells Sophie that Mary was pregnant at the crucifixion and then shuttled off to what is now __________ to have her baby.
5. What is the name of the thing that Langdon says is a map to the Holy Grail?
6. Remy tells Silas that Remy was hired by whom?
(b) the Teacher
(c) the Opus Dei council members
7. Teabing shows Sophie passages from the _____________ that talked about Magdalene as Christ's spouse.
(a) Red Sea Scrolls
(b) Dead Sea Scrolls
8. Everyone escapes the house and Teabing then tells them that they are headed to a local airfield to fly where on his jet?
9. Remy drops Silas off on a quiet street near what building?
(a) police station
(d) Opus Dei building
10. When Remy joins Silas in the driver's seat of the limo, he puts up a partition. Not long after, Silas's cell phone rings with a call from whom?
(c) the Teacher
11. Langdon has the final message safely in ____________ and the gun trained on Teabing.
(a) Langdon's briefcase
(b) Sophie's purse
(c) the car
(d) Langdon's pocket
12. Collet found little of interest, except for a photo of __________ with a list of the Priory of Sion's Grand Masters.
(a) a cathedral
(b) a school
(c) a small house
(d) a museum
13. Silas takes off his wet clothes and kneels to pray. Just then, downstairs, the London police call looking for what?
(a) an albino monk
(b) a murderer
(c) the keystone
(d) stolen artwork
14. Aringarosa recalls being told that ____________ was withdrawing their support of Opus Dei.
(a) the hospital
(b) the Vatican
(c) the police department
(d) the museum
15. Collet's man found a ladder leading up to a loft that housed _____________ in the barn.
(a) a safe
(b) a briefcase
(c) an escaped prisoner
(d) a computer work station
Short Answer Questions
1. Pagan traditions of what were mixed with Christian traditions, according to Teabing?
2. Sophie and Langdon find an interesting book about who in the library?
3. Vernet decides to conduct his own investigation and orders every piece of information on whom from Interpol?
4. When he realizes that he must go to London, Aringarosa bribes the pilot with what?
5. While standing in Teabing's empty chateau, who receives a call that the president of the Depository Bank is changing his story?
This section contains 458 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)