|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Teabing tells of how books of the Bible were chosen by whom?
2. Everyone escapes the house and Teabing then tells them that they are headed to a local airfield to fly where on his jet?
3. Sophie and Langdon arrive at ____________ in search of Newton's tomb.
(a) a small cemetery in the country
(b) Westminster Abbey
(c) the Tower of London
(d) the Royal Palace
4. While Sophie and Langdon try to find a docent to point them toward the tomb, who has already found it?
(c) the Teacher
5. Silas takes off his wet clothes and kneels to pray. Just then, downstairs, the London police call looking for what?
(a) a murderer
(b) the keystone
(c) an albino monk
(d) stolen artwork
6. What causes Silas to double over in pain, during the confrontation?
(a) Silas is shot.
(b) Silas is hit with Teabing's crutch.
(c) Silas trips and breaks his ankle.
(d) Silas is hit with a vase.
7. What illness did Teabing suffer from?
(a) multiple sclerosis
(c) parkinson's disease
(d) cerebral palsy
8. The armored truck stops and the cargo doors open with _________ holding a pistol aimed at Sophie and Langdon?
9. Teabing insists that he is leaving in his limousine with whom?
10. Teabing shows Sophie passages from the _____________ that talked about Magdalene as Christ's spouse.
(a) Red Sea Scrolls
(c) Dead Sea Scrolls
11. Sophie notices that the tenth tomb does not have __________ and she calls the others over.
(a) a statue of a bishop
(b) a statue of a knight
(c) a statue of Mary
(d) a statue of Jesus
12. Fache arrives at ________ airport where Teabing's plane had landed earlier.
(a) Buggin Hill
(b) Biggin Hill
(c) Boggin Hill
(d) Baggin Hill
13. Which of the following is one of the people the surveillance equipment in the barn is set up to listen to?
14. Collet receives a phone call from Andre Vernet looking for whom?
15. What is the name of the thing that Langdon says is a map to the Holy Grail?
Short Answer Questions
1. The vial of ___________ within the keystone shatters and the liquid leaks out.
2. While standing in Teabing's empty chateau, who receives a call that the president of the Depository Bank is changing his story?
3. What is the name of Langdon's editor in New York?
4. While Fache is waiting for the safe to be drilled open, he receives a call from whom?
5. Teabing happens to know of the Temple Church in London which houses how many knights' tombs?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)