|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item does Remy retrieve from the bar?
(c) wine opener
2. Sophie kicks Silas in what part of his body?
3. Silas is ordered to report only to whom?
(a) the Teacher
(d) the Opus Dei board of directors
4. What is the name of Langdon's editor in New York?
5. Teabing thinks the knight is one of those killed in what year?
6. Sophie wonders out loud if Vernet wants what for himself?
(b) the keystone
(c) the Grail
(d) reward money
7. Teabing loses his balance, sending what flying through the air, during the confrontation with Silas?
(a) the keystone
(b) the gun
(c) a painting
(d) a vase
8. Langdon, Sophie and Teabing now try to brainstorm code words containing how many letters that could fit the riddle in the text?
9. Sophie and Langdon are looking for what that ought be on the tomb?
10. Teabing tells Sophie that Mary was pregnant at the crucifixion and then shuttled off to what is now __________ to have her baby.
11. Back at the ______________, Lieutenant Collet and his men are searching the premises?
(a) Chateau Varset
(b) Chateau Vignette
(c) Chateau Villette
(d) Chateau Vornlette
12. Remy tells Silas that Remy was hired by whom?
(b) the Teacher
(d) the Opus Dei council members
13. How does Remy die?
(c) gun shot
14. Langdon says that, throughout history, two groups pursue what object?
(a) the Mona Lisa
(b) the Holy Grail
(c) the keystone
(d) the Da Vinci Code
15. Sophie and Langdon head to the tube station to take the subway to where?
(a) King's College
(b) King's Common
(c) King's Cross
(d) King's Concourse
Short Answer Questions
1. Vernet tells Langdon and Sophie that he has a duty to protect what?
2. Sophie is secretly hopeful that the whole adventure will lead to answers about what?
3. The armored truck stops and the cargo doors open with _________ holding a pistol aimed at Sophie and Langdon?
4. The Teacher instructs Silas to give the keystone to whom?
5. Sophie felt emotional and could not believe that her grandfather had encoded what into the cryptex?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)