|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Langdon says that, throughout history, two groups pursue what object?
(a) the Da Vinci Code
(b) the keystone
(c) the Holy Grail
(d) the Mona Lisa
2. Sophie is secretly hopeful that the whole adventure will lead to answers about what?
(a) the cup of Christ
(b) Sophie's family
(c) Jacques' secret life
(d) the location of Mary's body
3. Teabing claims that what painting shows the Holy Grail as a person, not a cup?
(a) the Last Supper
(b) Madonna by the Sea
(c) the Mona Lisa
(d) Madonna on the Rocks
4. Who grabs Silas' shoulder and gets shot as a result?
(b) an unidentified police officer
(c) a nun
5. Sophie and Langdon are looking for what that ought be on the tomb?
6. What allows Langdon and Sophie to escape in the armored truck when they are held at gunpoint?
(a) A door jams.
(b) A stranger appears and saves them.
(c) A window jams.
(d) Sophie pulls her own gun.
7. Langdon has the final message safely in ____________ and the gun trained on Teabing.
(a) Langdon's briefcase
(b) Sophie's purse
(c) Langdon's pocket
(d) the car
8. Teabing insists that he is leaving in his limousine with whom?
9. While Sophie and Langdon try to find a docent to point them toward the tomb, who has already found it?
(a) the Teacher
10. Which of the following is one of the people the surveillance equipment in the barn is set up to listen to?
11. The vial of ___________ within the keystone shatters and the liquid leaks out.
(a) green dye
(d) red dye
12. Langdon, Sophie, and Teabing resume their examination of what object and Langdon removes the inlay from it?
(a) the keystone
(b) the rosewood box
(c) the painting
(d) the cryptex
13. Langdon, Sophie and Teabing now try to brainstorm code words containing how many letters that could fit the riddle in the text?
14. Just before landing, the pilot tells them that the air traffic control tower has requested they park at the terminal and not Teabing's private hanger, due to what?
(a) a medical emergency
(b) a gas leak
(c) a water line break
(d) a fire in the hanger
15. Sophie felt emotional and could not believe that her grandfather had encoded what into the cryptex?
(a) Sophie's name
(b) Sophie's mother's name
(c) his own name
(d) Sophie's father's name
Short Answer Questions
1. Collet found little of interest, except for a photo of __________ with a list of the Priory of Sion's Grand Masters.
2. How does Remy die?
3. Teabing confirms that Da Vinci hid clues about what in his artwork?
4. While Fache is waiting for the safe to be drilled open, he receives a call from whom?
5. Teabing tells of how books of the Bible were chosen by whom?
This section contains 469 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)