|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Langdon, Sophie, and Teabing resume their examination of what object and Langdon removes the inlay from it?
(a) the rosewood box
(b) the painting
(c) the keystone
(d) the cryptex
2. Back in the barn at Chateau Villette, Collet and his men discover that the surveillance equipment is set up to listen in on how many people?
3. Collet found little of interest, except for a photo of __________ with a list of the Priory of Sion's Grand Masters.
(a) a cathedral
(b) a small house
(c) a museum
(d) a school
4. Collet receives a phone call from Andre Vernet looking for whom?
5. Teabing returns to demand an explanation from Langdon as to why the news is saying that ______________________.
(a) The Grail has been found.
(b) The Museum has bene robbed.
(c) Langdon is a murder.
(d) The church has been burned to the ground.
6. What do Langdon and Sophie have to mention in order for the librarian to let them in?
(a) the cryptex
(b) Teabing's name
(c) the keystone
(d) Fache's name
7. Teabing insists that he is leaving in his limousine with whom?
8. The armored truck stops and the cargo doors open with _________ holding a pistol aimed at Sophie and Langdon?
9. Sophie is secretly hopeful that the whole adventure will lead to answers about what?
(a) Jacques' secret life
(b) the cup of Christ
(c) Sophie's family
(d) the location of Mary's body
10. Vernet tells Langdon and Sophie that he has a duty to protect what?
(a) the bank's assets
(b) Jacques' assets
(c) his own assets
(d) innocent citizens
11. Sophie notices that the tenth tomb does not have __________ and she calls the others over.
(a) a statue of a bishop
(b) a statue of a knight
(c) a statue of Jesus
(d) a statue of Mary
12. What illness did Teabing suffer from?
(a) parkinson's disease
(b) multiple sclerosis
(c) cerebral palsy
13. Remy drops Silas off on a quiet street near what building?
(b) police station
(c) Opus Dei building
14. Sophie kicks Silas in what part of his body?
15. How is the text of the unfamiliar script on the inlay coded?
(a) It is a series of letters meant to represent numbers.
(b) It is written backwards
(c) it is a series of letters meant to represent other letters.
(d) It is a series of numbers meant to represent letters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Fache arrives at ________ airport where Teabing's plane had landed earlier.
2. Langdon has the final message safely in ____________ and the gun trained on Teabing.
3. Sophie recounts her story discovering her grandfather was involved in what?
4. While Fache is waiting for the safe to be drilled open, he receives a call from whom?
5. Teabing happens to know of the Temple Church in London which houses how many knights' tombs?
This section contains 469 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)