|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Teabing returns to demand an explanation from Langdon as to why the news is saying that ______________________.
(a) The Museum has bene robbed.
(b) The Grail has been found.
(c) Langdon is a murder.
(d) The church has been burned to the ground.
2. Which of the following is one of the people the surveillance equipment in the barn is set up to listen to?
3. While Fache oversees the destruction of the safe in Teabing's plane, he receives a phone call from whom?
4. Sophie wonders out loud if Vernet wants what for himself?
(b) reward money
(c) the keystone
(d) the Grail
5. Who calls the Direction Centrale Police Judiciaire in an attempt to contact the Teacher?
(a) Teabing's butler
6. Sophie recounts her story discovering her grandfather was involved in what?
(a) illegal gambling
(b) a smuggling ring
(c) a murder plot
(d) a sex rite
7. Teabing claims that what painting shows the Holy Grail as a person, not a cup?
(a) Madonna on the Rocks
(b) Madonna by the Sea
(c) the Last Supper
(d) the Mona Lisa
8. How does Remy die?
(c) gun shot
9. Pagan traditions of what were mixed with Christian traditions, according to Teabing?
(a) fire worship
(b) sun worship
(c) moon worship
(d) sea worship
10. When Remy joins Silas in the driver's seat of the limo, he puts up a partition. Not long after, Silas's cell phone rings with a call from whom?
(b) the Teacher
11. When he realizes that he must go to London, Aringarosa bribes the pilot with what?
(a) a gold necklace
(b) a silver watch
(c) a diamond ring
12. Teabing thinks the knight is one of those killed in what year?
13. Sophie and Langdon find an interesting book about who in the library?
(a) Sir Galahad
(b) Da Vinci
(c) Sir Lancelot
(d) Sir Isaac Newton
14. The plane is empty when the inspector boards it except for whom?
(c) the pilot
15. Vernet decides to conduct his own investigation and orders every piece of information on whom from Interpol?
Short Answer Questions
1. Langdon tosses the keystone in the air, and, instinctively, Teabing drops the gun and ____________ and dives for the keystone.
2. Langdon, Sophie, and Teabing resume their examination of what object and Langdon removes the inlay from it?
3. The name Langdon, Sophie and Teabing come up with has too many letters, so they decide to apply the ancient ________________ to the word.
4. Sophie notices that the tenth tomb does not have __________ and she calls the others over.
5. Vernet tells Langdon and Sophie that he has a duty to protect what?
This section contains 469 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)