|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sophie and Langdon head to the tube station to take the subway to where?
(a) King's Common
(b) King's College
(c) King's Cross
(d) King's Concourse
2. Silas takes off his wet clothes and kneels to pray. Just then, downstairs, the London police call looking for what?
(a) an albino monk
(b) a murderer
(c) stolen artwork
(d) the keystone
3. Collet's man found a ladder leading up to a loft that housed _____________ in the barn.
(a) a briefcase
(b) an escaped prisoner
(c) a computer work station
(d) a safe
4. Silas is ordered to report only to whom?
(a) the Teacher
(c) the Opus Dei board of directors
5. While Fache oversees the destruction of the safe in Teabing's plane, he receives a phone call from whom?
6. Sophie is secretly hopeful that the whole adventure will lead to answers about what?
(a) Jacques' secret life
(b) Sophie's family
(c) the cup of Christ
(d) the location of Mary's body
7. Langdon remembers one friend named _____________ who knows more about the Grail than anyone?
(a) Sir Lionel Teabing
(b) Sir Lawrence Teabing
(c) Sir Leigh Teabing
(d) Sir Leonard Teabing
8. When Remy joins Silas in the driver's seat of the limo, he puts up a partition. Not long after, Silas's cell phone rings with a call from whom?
(a) the Teacher
9. Sophie and Langdon find an interesting book about who in the library?
(a) Sir Galahad
(b) Sir Isaac Newton
(c) Sir Lancelot
(d) Da Vinci
10. What the police do not know is that before they arrived Remy, Langdon, and Sophie, carrying the monk, quickly left the plane before it had made its full turn in the hanger and had hidden where?
(a) inside a nearby maintenance truck
(b) inside the limo
(c) inside a utility closet
(d) inside crates in the hanger
11. What is the name of the device inside the box that Langdon and Sophie open after escaping from the bank?
12. The armored truck stops and the cargo doors open with _________ holding a pistol aimed at Sophie and Langdon?
13. Teabing tells of how books of the Bible were chosen by whom?
14. The plane is empty when the inspector boards it except for whom?
(c) the pilot
15. Vernet decides to conduct his own investigation and orders every piece of information on whom from Interpol?
Short Answer Questions
1. Teabing insists that he is leaving in his limousine with whom?
2. Teabing shows Sophie passages from the _____________ that talked about Magdalene as Christ's spouse.
3. Sophie recounts her story discovering her grandfather was involved in what?
4. While Sophie and Langdon try to find a docent to point them toward the tomb, who has already found it?
5. Langdon, Sophie and Teabing now try to brainstorm code words containing how many letters that could fit the riddle in the text?
This section contains 482 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)