|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Teacher instructs Silas to give the keystone to whom?
2. Teabing thinks the knight is one of those killed in what year?
3. Which of the following is one of the people the surveillance equipment in the barn is set up to listen to?
4. What causes Silas to double over in pain, during the confrontation?
(a) Silas is hit with Teabing's crutch.
(b) Silas trips and breaks his ankle.
(c) Silas is hit with a vase.
(d) Silas is shot.
5. Sophie, Langdon and Teabing have to fabricate a story in order for whom to let them in at 7:30 in the morning?
(a) the altar boy
(b) the monk
(c) the nun
(d) the bishop
6. Langdon attempts to convince Teabing that he knows the answer to the riddle and they need to go back to where to view it?
(a) the tomb
(b) the airport
(c) Teabing's house
(d) the museum
7. Remy drops Silas off on a quiet street near what building?
(b) Opus Dei building
(d) police station
8. Pagan traditions of what were mixed with Christian traditions, according to Teabing?
(a) moon worship
(b) fire worship
(c) sun worship
(d) sea worship
9. How is the text of the unfamiliar script on the inlay coded?
(a) It is written backwards
(b) it is a series of letters meant to represent other letters.
(c) It is a series of numbers meant to represent letters.
(d) It is a series of letters meant to represent numbers.
10. Vernet decides to conduct his own investigation and orders every piece of information on whom from Interpol?
11. The armored truck stops and the cargo doors open with _________ holding a pistol aimed at Sophie and Langdon?
12. Langdon says that, throughout history, two groups pursue what object?
(a) the Mona Lisa
(b) the Da Vinci Code
(c) the Holy Grail
(d) the keystone
13. Collet receives a phone call from Andre Vernet looking for whom?
14. Aringarosa was also traveling by air at the same time as Teabing's group, en route to where?
15. What is the ancient symbol for a woman called?
Short Answer Questions
1. Teabing insists that he is leaving in his limousine with whom?
2. Bishop Aringarosa leaves the Castel Gandolfo with a heavy briefcase containing ________ equaling twenty million euros.
3. Collet found little of interest, except for a photo of __________ with a list of the Priory of Sion's Grand Masters.
4. Teabing's theory is that the knight in the next clue was one of what group?
5. While Fache is waiting for the safe to be drilled open, he receives a call from whom?
This section contains 453 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)