|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fache arrives at ________ airport where Teabing's plane had landed earlier.
(a) Buggin Hill
(b) Biggin Hill
(c) Baggin Hill
(d) Boggin Hill
2. When he realizes that he must go to London, Aringarosa bribes the pilot with what?
(a) a gold necklace
(c) a silver watch
(d) a diamond ring
3. Teabing insists that he is leaving in his limousine with whom?
4. Aringarosa asks Fache if he will take the Vatican bonds and distribute them to the families of those Silas had murdered where?
5. What is the name of Langdon's editor in New York?
6. Who calls the Direction Centrale Police Judiciaire in an attempt to contact the Teacher?
(a) Teabing's butler
7. What allows Langdon and Sophie to escape in the armored truck when they are held at gunpoint?
(a) Sophie pulls her own gun.
(b) A door jams.
(c) A stranger appears and saves them.
(d) A window jams.
8. Teabing thinks the knight is one of those killed in what year?
9. What the three inside the house do not know is that outside, __________ is in the bushes, waiting for the chance to enter the house and retrieve the keystone.
10. The vial of ___________ within the keystone shatters and the liquid leaks out.
(b) red dye
(c) green dye
11. Langdon says that, throughout history, two groups pursue what object?
(a) the Holy Grail
(b) the keystone
(c) the Da Vinci Code
(d) the Mona Lisa
12. While Sophie and Langdon try to find a docent to point them toward the tomb, who has already found it?
(b) the Teacher
13. Teabing shows Sophie passages from the _____________ that talked about Magdalene as Christ's spouse.
(b) Red Sea Scrolls
(c) Dead Sea Scrolls
14. When Remy joins Silas in the driver's seat of the limo, he puts up a partition. Not long after, Silas's cell phone rings with a call from whom?
(a) the Teacher
15. Vernet decides to conduct his own investigation and orders every piece of information on whom from Interpol?
Short Answer Questions
1. The armored truck stops and the cargo doors open with _________ holding a pistol aimed at Sophie and Langdon?
2. Which of the following is not one of the symbols Teabing tells Sophie was created to represent Mary?
3. Sophie and Langdon head to the tube station to take the subway to where?
4. Remy pours what beverage for himself and Silas?
5. Sophie wonders out loud if Vernet wants what for himself?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)