|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the thing that Langdon says is a map to the Holy Grail?
2. Where does Teabing live?
3. Langdon remembers one friend named _____________ who knows more about the Grail than anyone?
(a) Sir Leigh Teabing
(b) Sir Leonard Teabing
(c) Sir Lionel Teabing
(d) Sir Lawrence Teabing
4. Who calls the Direction Centrale Police Judiciaire in an attempt to contact the Teacher?
(d) Teabing's butler
5. The name Langdon, Sophie and Teabing come up with has too many letters, so they decide to apply the ancient ________________ to the word.
(a) Arbush Cipher
(b) Ablash Cipher
(c) Atbash Cipher
(d) Abransh Cipher
6. Langdon, Sophie and Teabing now try to brainstorm code words containing how many letters that could fit the riddle in the text?
7. Teabing's theory is that the knight in the next clue was one of what group?
(a) Knights Templeton
(b) Knights Tormor
(c) Knights Templar
(d) Knights Tudor
8. Langdon says that, throughout history, two groups pursue what object?
(a) the Mona Lisa
(b) the keystone
(c) the Da Vinci Code
(d) the Holy Grail
9. Sophie felt emotional and could not believe that her grandfather had encoded what into the cryptex?
(a) Sophie's mother's name
(b) his own name
(c) Sophie's name
(d) Sophie's father's name
10. Langdon figures out what the riddle means when it refers to the Templar headstone. It is referring to ________, the pagan fertility god.
11. Langdon attempts to convince Teabing that he knows the answer to the riddle and they need to go back to where to view it?
(a) the tomb
(b) the museum
(c) Teabing's house
(d) the airport
12. Back at the ______________, Lieutenant Collet and his men are searching the premises?
(a) Chateau Vornlette
(b) Chateau Villette
(c) Chateau Varset
(d) Chateau Vignette
13. What is the name of Langdon's editor in New York?
14. Sophie wonders out loud if Vernet wants what for himself?
(a) the Grail
(c) the keystone
(d) reward money
15. When he realizes that he must go to London, Aringarosa bribes the pilot with what?
(a) a diamond ring
(c) a silver watch
(d) a gold necklace
Short Answer Questions
1. Teabing tells Sophie that Mary was pregnant at the crucifixion and then shuttled off to what is now __________ to have her baby.
2. Remy pours what beverage for himself and Silas?
3. Langdon has the final message safely in ____________ and the gun trained on Teabing.
4. Teabing insists that he is leaving in his limousine with whom?
5. Sophie, Langdon and Teabing have to fabricate a story in order for whom to let them in at 7:30 in the morning?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)