|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Fache oversees the destruction of the safe in Teabing's plane, he receives a phone call from whom?
2. Sophie kicks Silas in what part of his body?
3. Teabing tells of how books of the Bible were chosen by whom?
4. Sophie notices that the tenth tomb does not have __________ and she calls the others over.
(a) a statue of a bishop
(b) a statue of Jesus
(c) a statue of Mary
(d) a statue of a knight
5. Langdon says that, throughout history, two groups pursue what object?
(a) the Holy Grail
(b) the keystone
(c) the Mona Lisa
(d) the Da Vinci Code
6. Teabing claims that what painting shows the Holy Grail as a person, not a cup?
(a) the Mona Lisa
(b) Madonna by the Sea
(c) the Last Supper
(d) Madonna on the Rocks
7. Remy pours what beverage for himself and Silas?
8. Langdon, Sophie, and Teabing resume their examination of what object and Langdon removes the inlay from it?
(a) the rosewood box
(b) the painting
(c) the keystone
(d) the cryptex
9. What is the name of the thing that Langdon says is a map to the Holy Grail?
10. Everyone escapes the house and Teabing then tells them that they are headed to a local airfield to fly where on his jet?
11. Aringarosa recalls being told that ____________ was withdrawing their support of Opus Dei.
(a) the police department
(b) the museum
(c) the Vatican
(d) the hospital
12. Mary is believed to have been buried along with numerous documents called ____________ that prove her standing.
13. Sophie wonders out loud if Vernet wants what for himself?
(b) the Grail
(c) the keystone
(d) reward money
14. When Sophie calls the police, with whom does she speak?
(b) an unknown secretary
(c) an unknown sargeant
15. Vernet decides to conduct his own investigation and orders every piece of information on whom from Interpol?
Short Answer Questions
1. Teabing confirms that Da Vinci hid clues about what in his artwork?
2. What do Langdon and Sophie have to mention in order for the librarian to let them in?
3. Just before landing, the pilot tells them that the air traffic control tower has requested they park at the terminal and not Teabing's private hanger, due to what?
4. Sophie recounts her story discovering her grandfather was involved in what?
5. Back at the ______________, Lieutenant Collet and his men are searching the premises?
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)