|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Back at the ______________, Lieutenant Collet and his men are searching the premises?
(a) Chateau Villette
(b) Chateau Vignette
(c) Chateau Varset
(d) Chateau Vornlette
2. Just before landing, the pilot tells them that the air traffic control tower has requested they park at the terminal and not Teabing's private hanger, due to what?
(a) a water line break
(b) a medical emergency
(c) a gas leak
(d) a fire in the hanger
3. Everyone escapes the house and Teabing then tells them that they are headed to a local airfield to fly where on his jet?
4. Teabing claims that what painting shows the Holy Grail as a person, not a cup?
(a) the Mona Lisa
(b) the Last Supper
(c) Madonna by the Sea
(d) Madonna on the Rocks
5. Silas takes off his wet clothes and kneels to pray. Just then, downstairs, the London police call looking for what?
(a) stolen artwork
(b) a murderer
(c) the keystone
(d) an albino monk
6. How does Remy die?
(b) gun shot
7. While Sophie and Langdon try to find a docent to point them toward the tomb, who has already found it?
(d) the Teacher
8. While standing in Teabing's empty chateau, who receives a call that the president of the Depository Bank is changing his story?
9. Collet found little of interest, except for a photo of __________ with a list of the Priory of Sion's Grand Masters.
(a) a school
(b) a museum
(c) a small house
(d) a cathedral
10. What is the name of the thing that Langdon says is a map to the Holy Grail?
11. Teabing thinks the knight is one of those killed in what year?
12. Teabing returns to demand an explanation from Langdon as to why the news is saying that ______________________.
(a) The church has been burned to the ground.
(b) The Museum has bene robbed.
(c) The Grail has been found.
(d) Langdon is a murder.
13. Sophie notices that the tenth tomb does not have __________ and she calls the others over.
(a) a statue of a knight
(b) a statue of Jesus
(c) a statue of Mary
(d) a statue of a bishop
14. Langdon remembers one friend named _____________ who knows more about the Grail than anyone?
(a) Sir Leonard Teabing
(b) Sir Leigh Teabing
(c) Sir Lawrence Teabing
(d) Sir Lionel Teabing
15. Teabing loses his balance, sending what flying through the air, during the confrontation with Silas?
(a) the keystone
(b) a painting
(c) a vase
(d) the gun
Short Answer Questions
1. Langdon attempts to convince Teabing that he knows the answer to the riddle and they need to go back to where to view it?
2. What allows Langdon and Sophie to escape in the armored truck when they are held at gunpoint?
3. Vernet decides to conduct his own investigation and orders every piece of information on whom from Interpol?
4. Langdon, Sophie and Teabing now try to brainstorm code words containing how many letters that could fit the riddle in the text?
5. Sophie and Langdon find an interesting book about who in the library?
This section contains 518 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)