|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When he realizes that he must go to London, Aringarosa bribes the pilot with what?
(a) a gold necklace
(b) a silver watch
(d) a diamond ring
2. Remy tells Silas that Remy was hired by whom?
(a) the Teacher
(b) the Opus Dei council members
3. Vernet tells Langdon and Sophie that he has a duty to protect what?
(a) his own assets
(b) the bank's assets
(c) innocent citizens
(d) Jacques' assets
4. Teabing loses his balance, sending what flying through the air, during the confrontation with Silas?
(a) a vase
(b) the keystone
(c) the gun
(d) a painting
5. Teabing thinks the knight is one of those killed in what year?
6. What allows Langdon and Sophie to escape in the armored truck when they are held at gunpoint?
(a) A door jams.
(b) Sophie pulls her own gun.
(c) A window jams.
(d) A stranger appears and saves them.
7. How is the text of the unfamiliar script on the inlay coded?
(a) It is a series of numbers meant to represent letters.
(b) It is a series of letters meant to represent numbers.
(c) it is a series of letters meant to represent other letters.
(d) It is written backwards
8. What item does Remy retrieve from the bar?
(c) wine opener
9. Aringarosa recalls being told that ____________ was withdrawing their support of Opus Dei.
(a) the police department
(b) the Vatican
(c) the museum
(d) the hospital
10. Back in the barn at Chateau Villette, Collet and his men discover that the surveillance equipment is set up to listen in on how many people?
11. Langdon figures out what the riddle means when it refers to the Templar headstone. It is referring to ________, the pagan fertility god.
12. Sophie and Langdon find an interesting book about who in the library?
(a) Da Vinci
(b) Sir Galahad
(c) Sir Isaac Newton
(d) Sir Lancelot
13. Who grabs Silas' shoulder and gets shot as a result?
(a) a nun
(c) an unidentified police officer
14. Remy pours what beverage for himself and Silas?
15. Remy drops Silas off on a quiet street near what building?
(a) Opus Dei building
(c) police station
Short Answer Questions
1. The vial of ___________ within the keystone shatters and the liquid leaks out.
2. Teabing confirms that Da Vinci hid clues about what in his artwork?
3. Langdon, Sophie and Teabing now try to brainstorm code words containing how many letters that could fit the riddle in the text?
4. Teabing happens to know of the Temple Church in London which houses how many knights' tombs?
5. Bishop Aringarosa leaves the Castel Gandolfo with a heavy briefcase containing ________ equaling twenty million euros.
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)