|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the thing that Langdon says is a map to the Holy Grail?
2. Sophie and Langdon find an interesting book about who in the library?
(a) Da Vinci
(b) Sir Galahad
(c) Sir Isaac Newton
(d) Sir Lancelot
3. Sophie, Langdon and Teabing have to fabricate a story in order for whom to let them in at 7:30 in the morning?
(a) the altar boy
(b) the bishop
(c) the monk
(d) the nun
4. Teabing's theory is that the knight in the next clue was one of what group?
(a) Knights Templar
(b) Knights Tormor
(c) Knights Templeton
(d) Knights Tudor
5. Teabing confirms that Da Vinci hid clues about what in his artwork?
(a) the keystone
(b) the Priory of Sion's founder
(c) the cryptex
(d) the Holy Grail
6. What the police do not know is that before they arrived Remy, Langdon, and Sophie, carrying the monk, quickly left the plane before it had made its full turn in the hanger and had hidden where?
(a) inside a utility closet
(b) inside crates in the hanger
(c) inside a nearby maintenance truck
(d) inside the limo
7. Collet's man found a ladder leading up to a loft that housed _____________ in the barn.
(a) an escaped prisoner
(b) a computer work station
(c) a safe
(d) a briefcase
8. What is the name of Langdon's editor in New York?
9. Sophie recounts her story discovering her grandfather was involved in what?
(a) a sex rite
(b) illegal gambling
(c) a smuggling ring
(d) a murder plot
10. How does Remy die?
(d) gun shot
11. Teabing thinks the knight is one of those killed in what year?
12. Teabing returns to demand an explanation from Langdon as to why the news is saying that ______________________.
(a) The Museum has bene robbed.
(b) The church has been burned to the ground.
(c) Langdon is a murder.
(d) The Grail has been found.
13. Langdon, Sophie, and Teabing resume their examination of what object and Langdon removes the inlay from it?
(a) the keystone
(b) the cryptex
(c) the painting
(d) the rosewood box
14. What allows Langdon and Sophie to escape in the armored truck when they are held at gunpoint?
(a) A window jams.
(b) Sophie pulls her own gun.
(c) A door jams.
(d) A stranger appears and saves them.
15. Teabing happens to know of the Temple Church in London which houses how many knights' tombs?
Short Answer Questions
1. Pagan traditions of what were mixed with Christian traditions, according to Teabing?
2. Silas takes off his wet clothes and kneels to pray. Just then, downstairs, the London police call looking for what?
3. When Remy joins Silas in the driver's seat of the limo, he puts up a partition. Not long after, Silas's cell phone rings with a call from whom?
4. While Sophie and Langdon try to find a docent to point them toward the tomb, who has already found it?
5. Aringarosa asks Fache if he will take the Vatican bonds and distribute them to the families of those Silas had murdered where?
This section contains 502 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)