|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Langdon tosses the keystone in the air, and, instinctively, Teabing drops the gun and ____________ and dives for the keystone.
(a) Sophie's arm
(b) his crutch
(d) a bomb
2. Aringarosa asks Fache if he will take the Vatican bonds and distribute them to the families of those Silas had murdered where?
3. Langdon has the final message safely in ____________ and the gun trained on Teabing.
(a) Langdon's pocket
(b) Sophie's purse
(c) Langdon's briefcase
(d) the car
4. Teabing tells of how books of the Bible were chosen by whom?
5. Collet receives a phone call from Andre Vernet looking for whom?
6. What is the name of Langdon's editor in New York?
7. Sophie and Langdon find an interesting book about who in the library?
(a) Da Vinci
(b) Sir Lancelot
(c) Sir Isaac Newton
(d) Sir Galahad
8. Remy pours what beverage for himself and Silas?
9. Teabing tells Sophie that Mary was pregnant at the crucifixion and then shuttled off to what is now __________ to have her baby.
10. How is the text of the unfamiliar script on the inlay coded?
(a) it is a series of letters meant to represent other letters.
(b) It is a series of letters meant to represent numbers.
(c) It is a series of numbers meant to represent letters.
(d) It is written backwards
11. What the three inside the house do not know is that outside, __________ is in the bushes, waiting for the chance to enter the house and retrieve the keystone.
12. Sophie notices that the tenth tomb does not have __________ and she calls the others over.
(a) a statue of a knight
(b) a statue of Jesus
(c) a statue of Mary
(d) a statue of a bishop
13. Collet found little of interest, except for a photo of __________ with a list of the Priory of Sion's Grand Masters.
(a) a museum
(b) a cathedral
(c) a small house
(d) a school
14. Mary is believed to have been buried along with numerous documents called ____________ that prove her standing.
15. Teabing loses his balance, sending what flying through the air, during the confrontation with Silas?
(a) the keystone
(b) the gun
(c) a vase
(d) a painting
Short Answer Questions
1. Pagan traditions of what were mixed with Christian traditions, according to Teabing?
2. Remy tells Silas that Remy was hired by whom?
3. Langdon says that, throughout history, two groups pursue what object?
4. What is the ancient symbol for a woman called?
5. Silas is ordered to report only to whom?
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)