|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Remy drops Silas off on a quiet street near what building?
(c) Opus Dei building
(d) police station
2. Silas is ordered to report only to whom?
(a) the Teacher
(d) the Opus Dei board of directors
3. Langdon says that, throughout history, two groups pursue what object?
(a) the keystone
(b) the Holy Grail
(c) the Da Vinci Code
(d) the Mona Lisa
4. Langdon has the final message safely in ____________ and the gun trained on Teabing.
(a) the car
(b) Sophie's purse
(c) Langdon's pocket
(d) Langdon's briefcase
5. While Fache is waiting for the safe to be drilled open, he receives a call from whom?
6. Teabing shows Sophie passages from the _____________ that talked about Magdalene as Christ's spouse.
(b) Dead Sea Scrolls
(c) Red Sea Scrolls
7. Sophie wonders out loud if Vernet wants what for himself?
(a) the Grail
(b) reward money
(c) the keystone
8. What is the name of Langdon's editor in New York?
9. Teabing thinks the knight is one of those killed in what year?
10. While Sophie and Langdon try to find a docent to point them toward the tomb, who has already found it?
(a) the Teacher
11. Teabing's theory is that the knight in the next clue was one of what group?
(a) Knights Templar
(b) Knights Tormor
(c) Knights Tudor
(d) Knights Templeton
12. Who calls the Direction Centrale Police Judiciaire in an attempt to contact the Teacher?
(b) Teabing's butler
13. Vernet decides to conduct his own investigation and orders every piece of information on whom from Interpol?
14. Back in the barn at Chateau Villette, Collet and his men discover that the surveillance equipment is set up to listen in on how many people?
15. When he realizes that he must go to London, Aringarosa bribes the pilot with what?
(a) a silver watch
(b) a diamond ring
(d) a gold necklace
Short Answer Questions
1. The vial of ___________ within the keystone shatters and the liquid leaks out.
2. The name Langdon, Sophie and Teabing come up with has too many letters, so they decide to apply the ancient ________________ to the word.
3. Collet's man found a ladder leading up to a loft that housed _____________ in the barn.
4. Teabing insists that he is leaving in his limousine with whom?
5. What item does Remy retrieve from the bar?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)