|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While standing in Teabing's empty chateau, who receives a call that the president of the Depository Bank is changing his story?
2. Teabing claims that what painting shows the Holy Grail as a person, not a cup?
(a) Madonna on the Rocks
(b) the Last Supper
(c) Madonna by the Sea
(d) the Mona Lisa
3. Aringarosa was also traveling by air at the same time as Teabing's group, en route to where?
4. Bishop Aringarosa leaves the Castel Gandolfo with a heavy briefcase containing ________ equaling twenty million euros.
(a) gold bars
(c) silver bars
5. The vial of ___________ within the keystone shatters and the liquid leaks out.
(a) red dye
(b) green dye
6. Remy drops Silas off on a quiet street near what building?
(a) police station
(d) Opus Dei building
7. Silas takes off his wet clothes and kneels to pray. Just then, downstairs, the London police call looking for what?
(a) stolen artwork
(b) an albino monk
(c) a murderer
(d) the keystone
8. Collet receives a phone call from Andre Vernet looking for whom?
9. Langdon, Sophie and Teabing now try to brainstorm code words containing how many letters that could fit the riddle in the text?
10. Sophie and Langdon find an interesting book about who in the library?
(a) Sir Galahad
(b) Sir Isaac Newton
(c) Sir Lancelot
(d) Da Vinci
11. Teabing thinks the knight is one of those killed in what year?
12. What is the name of the device inside the box that Langdon and Sophie open after escaping from the bank?
13. What is the name of Langdon's editor in New York?
14. Sophie notices that the tenth tomb does not have __________ and she calls the others over.
(a) a statue of Jesus
(b) a statue of Mary
(c) a statue of a bishop
(d) a statue of a knight
15. While Fache is waiting for the safe to be drilled open, he receives a call from whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not one of the symbols Teabing tells Sophie was created to represent Mary?
2. Fache arrives at ________ airport where Teabing's plane had landed earlier.
3. Aringarosa asks Fache if he will take the Vatican bonds and distribute them to the families of those Silas had murdered where?
4. Sophie is secretly hopeful that the whole adventure will lead to answers about what?
5. Just before landing, the pilot tells them that the air traffic control tower has requested they park at the terminal and not Teabing's private hanger, due to what?
This section contains 461 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)