|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When he realizes that he must go to London, Aringarosa bribes the pilot with what?
(a) a gold necklace
(b) a diamond ring
(c) a silver watch
2. Sophie is secretly hopeful that the whole adventure will lead to answers about what?
(a) the cup of Christ
(b) the location of Mary's body
(c) Jacques' secret life
(d) Sophie's family
3. What is the name of the thing that Langdon says is a map to the Holy Grail?
4. Which of the following is not one of the symbols Teabing tells Sophie was created to represent Mary?
(d) Holy Grail
5. What is the name of Langdon's editor in New York?
6. Back in the barn at Chateau Villette, Collet and his men discover that the surveillance equipment is set up to listen in on how many people?
7. The Teacher instructs Silas to give the keystone to whom?
8. Everyone escapes the house and Teabing then tells them that they are headed to a local airfield to fly where on his jet?
9. What allows Langdon and Sophie to escape in the armored truck when they are held at gunpoint?
(a) A stranger appears and saves them.
(b) Sophie pulls her own gun.
(c) A window jams.
(d) A door jams.
10. The plane is empty when the inspector boards it except for whom?
(a) the pilot
11. Teabing loses his balance, sending what flying through the air, during the confrontation with Silas?
(a) the gun
(b) a vase
(c) a painting
(d) the keystone
12. Teabing tells of how books of the Bible were chosen by whom?
13. Langdon attempts to convince Teabing that he knows the answer to the riddle and they need to go back to where to view it?
(a) the museum
(b) the airport
(c) Teabing's house
(d) the tomb
14. Bezu Fache arrives at the Airfield from which whose plane has just departed?
15. Aringarosa was also traveling by air at the same time as Teabing's group, en route to where?
Short Answer Questions
1. The vial of ___________ within the keystone shatters and the liquid leaks out.
2. Langdon says that, throughout history, two groups pursue what object?
3. Sophie and Langdon head to the tube station to take the subway to where?
4. Teabing confirms that Da Vinci hid clues about what in his artwork?
5. Sophie recounts her story discovering her grandfather was involved in what?
This section contains 446 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)