|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Teabing shows Sophie passages from the _____________ that talked about Magdalene as Christ's spouse.
(a) Dead Sea Scrolls
(c) Red Sea Scrolls
2. Sophie is secretly hopeful that the whole adventure will lead to answers about what?
(a) the location of Mary's body
(b) Jacques' secret life
(c) the cup of Christ
(d) Sophie's family
3. Langdon, Sophie and Teabing now try to brainstorm code words containing how many letters that could fit the riddle in the text?
4. Fache arrives at ________ airport where Teabing's plane had landed earlier.
(a) Baggin Hill
(b) Boggin Hill
(c) Buggin Hill
(d) Biggin Hill
5. How does Remy die?
(d) gun shot
6. Langdon remembers one friend named _____________ who knows more about the Grail than anyone?
(a) Sir Lawrence Teabing
(b) Sir Lionel Teabing
(c) Sir Leonard Teabing
(d) Sir Leigh Teabing
7. Silas takes off his wet clothes and kneels to pray. Just then, downstairs, the London police call looking for what?
(a) a murderer
(b) the keystone
(c) stolen artwork
(d) an albino monk
8. Where does Teabing live?
9. Sophie and Langdon head to the tube station to take the subway to where?
(a) King's Common
(b) King's College
(c) King's Cross
(d) King's Concourse
10. What item does Remy retrieve from the bar?
(d) wine opener
11. Langdon, Sophie, and Teabing resume their examination of what object and Langdon removes the inlay from it?
(a) the rosewood box
(b) the painting
(c) the keystone
(d) the cryptex
12. When he realizes that he must go to London, Aringarosa bribes the pilot with what?
(a) a gold necklace
(c) a silver watch
(d) a diamond ring
13. How is the text of the unfamiliar script on the inlay coded?
(a) it is a series of letters meant to represent other letters.
(b) It is a series of numbers meant to represent letters.
(c) It is a series of letters meant to represent numbers.
(d) It is written backwards
14. Sophie kicks Silas in what part of his body?
15. Langdon figures out what the riddle means when it refers to the Templar headstone. It is referring to ________, the pagan fertility god.
Short Answer Questions
1. Everyone escapes the house and Teabing then tells them that they are headed to a local airfield to fly where on his jet?
2. Back at the ______________, Lieutenant Collet and his men are searching the premises?
3. Langdon says that, throughout history, two groups pursue what object?
4. Sophie wonders out loud if Vernet wants what for himself?
5. Teabing thinks the knight is one of those killed in what year?
This section contains 430 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)