|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Teabing happens to know of the Temple Church in London which houses how many knights' tombs?
2. Teabing tells Sophie that Mary was pregnant at the crucifixion and then shuttled off to what is now __________ to have her baby.
3. Teabing loses his balance, sending what flying through the air, during the confrontation with Silas?
(a) a painting
(b) the gun
(c) a vase
(d) the keystone
4. Teabing claims that what painting shows the Holy Grail as a person, not a cup?
(a) Madonna on the Rocks
(b) Madonna by the Sea
(c) the Last Supper
(d) the Mona Lisa
5. Teabing tells of how books of the Bible were chosen by whom?
6. Langdon says that, throughout history, two groups pursue what object?
(a) the Mona Lisa
(b) the keystone
(c) the Da Vinci Code
(d) the Holy Grail
7. The Teacher instructs Silas to give the keystone to whom?
8. When Sophie calls the police, with whom does she speak?
(b) an unknown secretary
(d) an unknown sargeant
9. The plane is empty when the inspector boards it except for whom?
(a) the pilot
10. Aringarosa recalls being told that ____________ was withdrawing their support of Opus Dei.
(a) the hospital
(b) the police department
(c) the Vatican
(d) the museum
11. Aringarosa asks Fache if he will take the Vatican bonds and distribute them to the families of those Silas had murdered where?
12. Sophie notices that the tenth tomb does not have __________ and she calls the others over.
(a) a statue of a knight
(b) a statue of Jesus
(c) a statue of a bishop
(d) a statue of Mary
13. Langdon, Sophie and Teabing now try to brainstorm code words containing how many letters that could fit the riddle in the text?
14. Langdon remembers one friend named _____________ who knows more about the Grail than anyone?
(a) Sir Leonard Teabing
(b) Sir Lawrence Teabing
(c) Sir Lionel Teabing
(d) Sir Leigh Teabing
15. Where does Teabing live?
Short Answer Questions
1. Collet's man found a ladder leading up to a loft that housed _____________ in the barn.
2. Which of the following is not one of the symbols Teabing tells Sophie was created to represent Mary?
3. Collet found little of interest, except for a photo of __________ with a list of the Priory of Sion's Grand Masters.
4. Sophie and Langdon are looking for what that ought be on the tomb?
5. Vernet decides to conduct his own investigation and orders every piece of information on whom from Interpol?
This section contains 432 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)