|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Sophie and Langdon try to find a docent to point them toward the tomb, who has already found it?
(b) the Teacher
2. Remy tells Silas that Remy was hired by whom?
(a) the Opus Dei council members
(d) the Teacher
3. Teabing claims that what painting shows the Holy Grail as a person, not a cup?
(a) Madonna by the Sea
(b) the Mona Lisa
(c) the Last Supper
(d) Madonna on the Rocks
4. How does Remy die?
(c) gun shot
5. What item does Remy retrieve from the bar?
(b) wine opener
6. Teabing tells of how books of the Bible were chosen by whom?
7. Langdon says that, throughout history, two groups pursue what object?
(a) the Mona Lisa
(b) the keystone
(c) the Holy Grail
(d) the Da Vinci Code
8. How is the text of the unfamiliar script on the inlay coded?
(a) It is a series of numbers meant to represent letters.
(b) It is written backwards
(c) It is a series of letters meant to represent numbers.
(d) it is a series of letters meant to represent other letters.
9. When he realizes that he must go to London, Aringarosa bribes the pilot with what?
(a) a diamond ring
(b) a silver watch
(c) a gold necklace
10. The Teacher instructs Silas to give the keystone to whom?
11. Teabing loses his balance, sending what flying through the air, during the confrontation with Silas?
(a) a vase
(b) the gun
(c) the keystone
(d) a painting
12. When Silas attacks, which person does he knock to the floor?
(a) the butler
13. What illness did Teabing suffer from?
(a) parkinson's disease
(b) cerebral palsy
(c) multiple sclerosis
14. Teabing insists that he is leaving in his limousine with whom?
15. What the police do not know is that before they arrived Remy, Langdon, and Sophie, carrying the monk, quickly left the plane before it had made its full turn in the hanger and had hidden where?
(a) inside the limo
(b) inside a utility closet
(c) inside crates in the hanger
(d) inside a nearby maintenance truck
Short Answer Questions
1. Langdon, Sophie, and Teabing resume their examination of what object and Langdon removes the inlay from it?
2. While standing in Teabing's empty chateau, who receives a call that the president of the Depository Bank is changing his story?
3. Collet found little of interest, except for a photo of __________ with a list of the Priory of Sion's Grand Masters.
4. Langdon, Sophie and Teabing now try to brainstorm code words containing how many letters that could fit the riddle in the text?
5. Silas is ordered to report only to whom?
This section contains 458 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)