|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of the museum has become the command center for the investigation?
(a) security office
(b) west wing
(c) curator's office
(d) east wing
2. Silas approaches what in the church?
3. The Embassy tells Fache that they have no _____________.
(a) automated message system
(b) record of a phone call
(c) note for Langdon
(d) note for Fache
4. Langdon shared that the pentacle specifically represents _________, the goddess of sexual love?
5. What is the albino's name?
6. Silas feels lustful when he sees what?
(a) scantily clad women leaving a nightclub
(b) a lost child in the street
(c) a painting of a nude woman
(d) a group of prostitutes
7. What happened to Silas' mother?
(a) She died of natural causes.
(b) She died giving birth to Silas.
(c) She abandoned Silas
(d) She was killed by his father.
8. What is written in invisible ink on the key?
(a) a telephone number
(b) an address
(c) a coded message
(d) Langdon's name
9. Langdon finds it strange that the captain is wearing a tie clip known as a what?
(a) crucinex gammorfica
(b) crucinex gemmata
(c) crux gemmorna
(d) crux gemmata
10. What is the person Silas works for referred to as?
11. Langdon believes Da Vinci's work contains a message of androgyny by making Mona Lisa an anagram for the female and male Egyptian gods of fertility--Lisa and ________.
12. Langdon decides that the message was what sort of puzzle, which Sophie confirms that Jacques used often and liked?
13. Silas has denied himself sexual pleasure for how many years?
14. What is the profession of Andre Vernet?
(b) Opus Dei president
(c) police inspector
(d) bank president
15. Who joins Langdon in the bathroom?
Short Answer Questions
1. The body was laid out in a replica of Leonardo Da Vinci's most famous sketch, called what?
2. Langdon and Sophie have to figure out the ten digit account number to do what?
3. Sophie drives them where and parks out front?
4. Silas begins the practice of corporal mortification, which means what?
5. The Opus Dei World Headquarters is located on Lexington Avenue in what U.S. city?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)