|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Sophie's family die?
(a) plane crash
(b) car accident
(c) house fire
(d) boat accident
2. Langdon believes Da Vinci's work contains a message of androgyny by making Mona Lisa an anagram for the female and male Egyptian gods of fertility--Lisa and ________.
3. What is Sophie Neveu's profession?
(d) security guard
4. What is the albino's name?
5. Who is horrified when Sophie tells him her grandfather is Jacques Sauniere?
6. Sister Sandrine is on the phone leaving a message at one of the phone numbers on the list conveying what message?
(a) He is here.
(b) It has been discovered.
(c) We must meet.
(d) They're all dead.
7. Silas begins the practice of corporal mortification, which means what?
(a) having someone else beat him
(b) beating someone else
(c) beating an animal
(d) beating himself
8. Bishop Aringarosa's first name is what?
9. The Bishop is curt with the group when they hand over a large briefcase containing what?
(a) secret documents
(b) stolen artwork
10. The item, Silas has heard, is in what city?
11. Robert Langdon is awakened while sleeping where?
(a) at a friend's house
(b) in a hotel
(c) at home
(d) in the museum basement
12. Sophie and Langdon notice that the key looks recently cleaned and smells of what?
(d) rubbing alcohol
13. What did Sophie place the GPS tracker in, before throwing it out the window?
(a) her pocketbook
(b) a perfume bottle
(c) a lipstick container
(d) a bar of soap
14. Vernet tells Sophie and Langdon that what organization has been called and is on the way?
(a) Opus Dei
15. Although Sophie thinks the Holy Grail is a cup, Langdon says that the Grail is what?
(a) a crown
(b) a set of documents
(c) a painting
(d) a burial place
Short Answer Questions
1. Sophie remembers a time when she was ____________- but returned home a couple of days early to find her grandfather at his chateau in a secret basement.
2. What is written in invisible ink on the key?
3. Langdon and Sophie have to figure out the ten digit account number to do what?
4. Who joins Langdon in the bathroom?
5. Silas approaches what in the church?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)