|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Langdon asks Sophie if the letters _____ mean anything to her and Sophie remembers seeing them on a key.
2. Silas reveals a compartment and reaches in to find what with a Bible verse referenced?
(a) a sheet of paper
(b) a computer disk
(c) a stone tablet
(d) a book
3. Although Sophie thinks the Holy Grail is a cup, Langdon says that the Grail is what?
(a) a painting
(b) a set of documents
(c) a burial place
(d) a crown
4. Sophie is using her black light looking for more clues. She looks behind a large Da Vinci painting called what?
(a) Madonna of the Rocks
(b) Madonna of the Fields
(c) Madonna by the Sea
(d) Madonna of Dreams
5. Silas performs corporal mortification for what reason?
(a) to remind him that he is worthless in the eyes of others
(b) to remind him of Christ's suffering
(c) to remind him of the wrath of the person he works for
(d) to remind him of his own childhood
6. The body was laid out in a replica of Leonardo Da Vinci's most famous sketch, called what?
(a) The Vitruvian Man
(b) The Virtuous Man
(c) The Virnaculan Man
(d) The Villitant Man
7. Sophie and Langdon are at the train station, and Sophie asks Langdon to use his credit card to buy two tickets on the first train doing what?
(a) going to London
(b) going to Brussels
(c) leaving in the morning
(d) departing Paris
8. The curator had drawn a five pointed star on what, using his own blood?
(a) the floor
(b) his arm
(c) a painting
(d) his abdomen
9. What is written in invisible ink on the key?
(a) a coded message
(b) an address
(c) a telephone number
(d) Langdon's name
10. How old was Sophie when her family died?
11. Langdon shared that the pentacle specifically represents _________, the goddess of sexual love?
12. Langdon decides that the message was what sort of puzzle, which Sophie confirms that Jacques used often and liked?
13. Silas approaches what in the church?
14. What is the profession of Andre Vernet?
(a) Opus Dei president
(b) police inspector
(c) bank president
15. Sister Sandrine Bieil lived in a suite within the Church of what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Sister Sandrine is on the phone leaving a message at one of the phone numbers on the list conveying what message?
2. Sophie and Langdon notice that the key looks recently cleaned and smells of what?
3. Bishop Aringarosa's first name is what?
4. Silas has received information about the location of something called what?
5. Aringarosa is shuttled to Castel _____________.
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)