|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Aringarosa was summoned where five months earlier tfor a secret meeting?
(a) the Vatican's secret center of operations
(b) the Vatican's basement
(c) the Vatican's Astronomy Library
(d) the Vatican's kitchen
2. The Opus Dei World Headquarters is located on Lexington Avenue in what U.S. city?
(c) New York City
(d) Washington D.C.
3. The item, Silas has heard, is in what city?
4. Silas has received information about the location of something called what?
5. Sister Sandrine is on the phone leaving a message at one of the phone numbers on the list conveying what message?
(a) It has been discovered.
(b) They're all dead.
(c) We must meet.
(d) He is here.
6. He spots what he is looking for, a strip of brass embedded in the church floor. What is it called?
(a) the Lilac Line
(b) the Apple Leaf Line
(c) the Rose Line
(d) the Cedar Line
7. Langdon believes Da Vinci's work contains a message of androgyny by making Mona Lisa an anagram for the female and male Egyptian gods of fertility--Lisa and ________.
8. The sister does not know who she is calling, just that she has been given the instructions to call by whom?
(a) a small child
(b) a faceless man
(c) an anonymous note
(d) a faceless woman
9. Langdon and Sophie have to figure out the ten digit account number to do what?
(a) access a safety deposit box
(b) open a vault
(c) unlock an emergency exit
(d) enter a secret elevator
10. Silas reveals a compartment and reaches in to find what with a Bible verse referenced?
(a) a sheet of paper
(b) a stone tablet
(c) a book
(d) a computer disk
11. What is the person Silas works for referred to as?
12. Silas approaches what in the church?
13. How does Fache think Langdon escaped from the museum?
(a) by using a secret tunnel in the basement
(b) by going out the bathroom window
(c) by dressing as a guard and walking out the front door
(d) by jumping from the rooftop to the roof of an adjoining building
14. "So Dark the Con of Man" is the message written on what?
(a) the glass encasing the Mona Lisa
(b) the paper hidden behind the Mona Lisa
(c) the wall of the museum
(d) the floor of the museum
15. What is the profession of Andre Vernet?
(a) bank president
(c) police inspector
(d) Opus Dei president
Short Answer Questions
1. Sophie knew that the only way she was going to save Langdon was to get him to _________ before Fache could arrest him.
2. What part of the museum has become the command center for the investigation?
3. Sophie remembers a time when she was ____________- but returned home a couple of days early to find her grandfather at his chateau in a secret basement.
4. Who does Silas follow deep into the church?
5. Langdon is excited to see one of the most popular ________ in all the world.
This section contains 512 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)