|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Silas feels lustful when he sees what?
(a) scantily clad women leaving a nightclub
(b) a group of prostitutes
(c) a painting of a nude woman
(d) a lost child in the street
2. What problem occurred that allowed Silas to escape from prison?
3. Who is watching Silas from above, as he is in the church?
(d) Sister Sandrine
4. Langdon and Sophie have to figure out the ten digit account number to do what?
(a) access a safety deposit box
(b) enter a secret elevator
(c) open a vault
(d) unlock an emergency exit
5. Langdon decides that the message was what sort of puzzle, which Sophie confirms that Jacques used often and liked?
6. Silas sits in his room, thinking that ______________ would most likely complicate things for him?
(a) losing the keystone
(b) destroying part of the church
(c) failing to report to the Teacher
(d) killing the nun
7. Sophie drives them where and parks out front?
(a) the Embassy
(b) the airport
(c) the train station
(d) Jacques' chateau
8. Langdon found it interesting that the curator spoke __________, yet wrote his dying messages in English.
9. Although Sophie thinks the Holy Grail is a cup, Langdon says that the Grail is what?
(a) a burial place
(b) a crown
(c) a painting
(d) a set of documents
10. Bishop Aringarosa is traveling to what city, as he leaves Opus Dei headquarters?
(a) New York
(b) San Francisco
11. Inside the safety deposit box, Langdon and Sophie find what?
(a) a cedar box
(b) a rosewood box
(c) an applewood box
(d) a maple box
12. Langdon thinks about history and the movement to remove all female presence from what?
(c) the workplace
(d) high offices
13. Sophie knew that the only way she was going to save Langdon was to get him to _________ before Fache could arrest him.
(a) U.S. Embassy
(b) the airport
(c) Langdon's hotel
(d) Sophie's house
14. Sophie is using her black light looking for more clues. She looks behind a large Da Vinci painting called what?
(a) Madonna of Dreams
(b) Madonna of the Fields
(c) Madonna by the Sea
(d) Madonna of the Rocks
15. Aringarosa is shuttled to Castel _____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Silas reveals a compartment and reaches in to find what with a Bible verse referenced?
2. While Sophie and Langdon race through the streets of Paris, Sophie hands ____________ over to Langdon for him to inspect?
3. Silas approaches what in the church?
4. The Embassy tells Fache that they have no _____________.
5. According to Langdon, some claim that there are hidden messages, double entendres, and allusions within what?
This section contains 465 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)