|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Silas has denied himself sexual pleasure for how many years?
2. What sort of vehicle do Langdon and Sophie use to escape from the bank?
(a) an armored truck
(b) Vernet's personal car
(c) another customer's motorcycle
(d) a taxi cab
3. Langdon shared that the pentacle specifically represents _________, the goddess of sexual love?
4. Langdon thinks that what person was a member of the Priory of Sion?
5. While Sophie and Langdon race through the streets of Paris, Sophie hands ____________ over to Langdon for him to inspect?
(a) a painting
(b) a key
(c) a figurine
(d) a note
6. Langdon found it interesting that the curator spoke __________, yet wrote his dying messages in English.
7. How old was Sophie when her family died?
8. He spots what he is looking for, a strip of brass embedded in the church floor. What is it called?
(a) the Lilac Line
(b) the Apple Leaf Line
(c) the Cedar Line
(d) the Rose Line
9. The sister does not know who she is calling, just that she has been given the instructions to call by whom?
(a) a small child
(b) a faceless man
(c) an anonymous note
(d) a faceless woman
10. Part of the message the curator left before he died read what?
(a) O, Draconian Devil!
(b) O, Draculian Devil!
(c) Dracovian Devil O!
(d) O, Devil Draconis!
11. Silas sits in his room, thinking that ______________ would most likely complicate things for him?
(a) losing the keystone
(b) failing to report to the Teacher
(c) killing the nun
(d) destroying part of the church
12. At the museum, Robert is met by Captain ________.
13. Sister Sandrine Bieil lived in a suite within the Church of what?
14. Who is watching Silas from above, as he is in the church?
(b) Sister Sandrine
15. Who does Silas follow deep into the church?
(a) Father Ferdinand
(b) the handyman
(c) Brother Benjamin
(d) Sister Sandrine
Short Answer Questions
1. "So Dark the Con of Man" is the message written on what?
2. Who is curator of the museum?
3. Silas begins the practice of corporal mortification, which means what?
4. Knowing that he has put _________ at risk, Silas prays for forgiveness and begins his ritual of Discipline.
5. Langdon finds it hard to believe that Jacques could have been one of only four in the world that know where what is kept?
This section contains 430 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)