|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sophie tells Langdon that Jacques was whose grandfather?
2. What is the name of Fache's assistant?
3. Bishop Aringarosa is traveling to what city, as he leaves Opus Dei headquarters?
(b) San Francisco
(c) New York
4. Sister Sandrine is on the phone leaving a message at one of the phone numbers on the list conveying what message?
(a) We must meet.
(b) They're all dead.
(c) It has been discovered.
(d) He is here.
5. While Langdon and Sophie are conversing in the restroom, Fache is watching Langdon's every move from where?
(a) the curator's office
(b) the police department
(c) the basement of the museum
(d) the coffee shop next door
6. The Embassy tells Fache that they have no _____________.
(a) note for Langdon
(b) automated message system
(c) note for Fache
(d) record of a phone call
7. Back at the Church Saint-Sulpice Silas smashes a floor tile with what?
(a) a candle holder
(b) his gun
(c) a piece of a church pew
(d) his fist
8. Sophie and Langdon are at the train station, and Sophie asks Langdon to use his credit card to buy two tickets on the first train doing what?
(a) going to London
(b) departing Paris
(c) going to Brussels
(d) leaving in the morning
9. What is the person Silas works for referred to as?
10. He spots what he is looking for, a strip of brass embedded in the church floor. What is it called?
(a) the Cedar Line
(b) the Apple Leaf Line
(c) the Lilac Line
(d) the Rose Line
11. Sophie knew that the only way she was going to save Langdon was to get him to _________ before Fache could arrest him.
(a) Langdon's hotel
(b) U.S. Embassy
(c) the airport
(d) Sophie's house
12. Langdon says that Boticelli, Sir Isaac Newton, Victor Hugo, and who were famous members of the Priory?
(a) Da Vinci
13. Which person has Fache bugged?
14. Langdon asks Sophie if the letters _____ mean anything to her and Sophie remembers seeing them on a key.
15. While Sophie and Langdon race through the streets of Paris, Sophie hands ____________ over to Langdon for him to inspect?
(a) a figurine
(b) a note
(c) a key
(d) a painting
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is horrified when Sophie tells him her grandfather is Jacques Sauniere?
2. Sophie is using her black light looking for more clues. She looks behind a large Da Vinci painting called what?
3. How does Sister Sandrine die?
4. Silas approaches what in the church?
5. Who does Silas follow deep into the church?
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)