|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sister Sandrine is on the phone leaving a message at one of the phone numbers on the list conveying what message?
(a) It has been discovered.
(b) We must meet.
(c) He is here.
(d) They're all dead.
2. Bishop Aringarosa is traveling to what city, as he leaves Opus Dei headquarters?
(b) San Francisco
(d) New York
3. Silas begins the practice of corporal mortification, which means what?
(a) beating an animal
(b) having someone else beat him
(c) beating himself
(d) beating someone else
4. Silas has denied himself sexual pleasure for how many years?
5. Langdon and Sophie have to figure out the ten digit account number to do what?
(a) open a vault
(b) access a safety deposit box
(c) enter a secret elevator
(d) unlock an emergency exit
6. Sophie is using her black light looking for more clues. She looks behind a large Da Vinci painting called what?
(a) Madonna of the Fields
(b) Madonna by the Sea
(c) Madonna of Dreams
(d) Madonna of the Rocks
7. When Sophie and Langdon approach the address written on the key, they find themselves at what sort of building?
(a) a museum
(b) a bank
(c) a church
(d) a private home
8. The Priory was said to have been founded by a French king for the purpose of what?
(a) stealing valuables from others
(b) protecting his own life
(c) preserving a secret
(d) helping people hide when needed
9. Langdon begins to tell Sophie what he knows about the Priory of Sion, which, he says, had been founded where?
(a) in Jerusalem
(c) in Paris
(d) in Rome
10. Inside the safety deposit box, Langdon and Sophie find what?
(a) an applewood box
(b) a rosewood box
(c) a maple box
(d) a cedar box
11. Who is horrified when Sophie tells him her grandfather is Jacques Sauniere?
12. What sort of vehicle do Langdon and Sophie use to escape from the bank?
(a) an armored truck
(b) another customer's motorcycle
(c) Vernet's personal car
(d) a taxi cab
13. Langdon asks Sophie if the letters _____ mean anything to her and Sophie remembers seeing them on a key.
14. Bishop Aringarosa's first name is what?
15. Silas approaches what in the church?
Short Answer Questions
1. Langdon thinks about history and the movement to remove all female presence from what?
2. Sophie knew that the only way she was going to save Langdon was to get him to _________ before Fache could arrest him.
3. Sophie says that the series of numbers left by the curator is called what?
4. What item does Silas take out of his dresser at the brownstone?
5. What part of the museum has become the command center for the investigation?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)