|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Langdon is excited to see one of the most popular ________ in all the world.
(a) works of art
2. Sister Sandrine Bieil lived in a suite within the Church of what?
3. Sophie gives Langdon a slip of paper with a phone number and what on it?
4. According to Langdon, some claim that there are hidden messages, double entendres, and allusions within what?
(a) the pattern of the museum floor tiles
(b) the Last Supper
(c) the Mona Lisa
(d) the ceiling of the Cistine Chapel
5. Langdon begins to tell Sophie what he knows about the Priory of Sion, which, he says, had been founded where?
(a) in Jerusalem
(b) in Paris
(c) in Rome
6. Who is watching Silas from above, as he is in the church?
(d) Sister Sandrine
7. How does Fache think Langdon escaped from the museum?
(a) by dressing as a guard and walking out the front door
(b) by using a secret tunnel in the basement
(c) by going out the bathroom window
(d) by jumping from the rooftop to the roof of an adjoining building
8. While Langdon and Sophie are conversing in the restroom, Fache is watching Langdon's every move from where?
(a) the basement of the museum
(b) the coffee shop next door
(c) the police department
(d) the curator's office
9. What is the name of Fache's assistant?
10. What is the last name of Jacques who dies in the beginning of the book?
11. He spots what he is looking for, a strip of brass embedded in the church floor. What is it called?
(a) the Rose Line
(b) the Lilac Line
(c) the Apple Leaf Line
(d) the Cedar Line
12. What part of the museum has become the command center for the investigation?
(a) curator's office
(b) west wing
(c) security office
(d) east wing
13. Sophie tells Langdon that Jacques was whose grandfather?
14. At the museum, Robert is met by Captain ________.
15. Silas approaches what in the church?
Short Answer Questions
1. Aringarosa was summoned where five months earlier tfor a secret meeting?
2. Sophie is using her black light looking for more clues. She looks behind a large Da Vinci painting called what?
3. Silas has received information about the location of something called what?
4. Who does Silas follow deep into the church?
5. Inside the safety deposit box, Langdon and Sophie find what?
This section contains 446 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)