|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Langdon and Sophie have to figure out the ten digit account number to do what?
(a) enter a secret elevator
(b) access a safety deposit box
(c) unlock an emergency exit
(d) open a vault
2. Sophie gives Langdon a slip of paper with a phone number and what on it?
3. How did Sophie's family die?
(a) plane crash
(b) car accident
(c) house fire
(d) boat accident
4. Langdon asks Sophie if the letters _____ mean anything to her and Sophie remembers seeing them on a key.
5. What is Sophie Neveu's profession?
(c) security guard
6. Vernet tells Sophie and Langdon that what organization has been called and is on the way?
(b) Opus Dei
7. Silas reveals a compartment and reaches in to find what with a Bible verse referenced?
(a) a stone tablet
(b) a computer disk
(c) a book
(d) a sheet of paper
8. Langdon decides that the message was what sort of puzzle, which Sophie confirms that Jacques used often and liked?
9. Who joins Langdon in the bathroom?
10. Bishop Aringarosa is traveling to what city, as he leaves Opus Dei headquarters?
(a) San Francisco
(b) New York
11. Knowing that he has put _________ at risk, Silas prays for forgiveness and begins his ritual of Discipline.
(c) the Sister
(d) the Bishop
12. Langdon found it interesting that the curator spoke __________, yet wrote his dying messages in English.
13. Langdon thinks about history and the movement to remove all female presence from what?
(a) high offices
(b) the workplace
14. Which person has Fache bugged?
15. The Embassy tells Fache that they have no _____________.
(a) automated message system
(b) note for Fache
(c) note for Langdon
(d) record of a phone call
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is curator of the museum?
2. Where is the Museum located?
3. Who is horrified when Sophie tells him her grandfather is Jacques Sauniere?
4. Robert Langdon is awakened while sleeping where?
5. The sister does not know who she is calling, just that she has been given the instructions to call by whom?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)