|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sophie tells Langdon that her grandfather had taught her about what?
(a) the Divine Proportion
(b) The Design Proportion
(c) the Diligent Design
(d) The Devine Design
2. Silas has received information about the location of something called what?
3. Part of the message the curator left before he died read what?
(a) O, Devil Draconis!
(b) O, Draculian Devil!
(c) O, Draconian Devil!
(d) Dracovian Devil O!
4. Langdon finds it strange that the captain is wearing a tie clip known as a what?
(a) crux gemmata
(b) crux gemmorna
(c) crucinex gammorfica
(d) crucinex gemmata
5. While Langdon and Sophie are conversing in the restroom, Fache is watching Langdon's every move from where?
(a) the police department
(b) the coffee shop next door
(c) the basement of the museum
(d) the curator's office
6. The last line of Jacques' note says to find what?
(a) the Mona Lisa
(b) the keystone
(c) Robert Langdon
(d) Sophie Neveu
7. What is the last name of Jacques who dies in the beginning of the book?
8. Sophie drives them where and parks out front?
(a) the airport
(b) the Embassy
(c) the train station
(d) Jacques' chateau
9. What did Sophie place the GPS tracker in, before throwing it out the window?
(a) a bar of soap
(b) a perfume bottle
(c) a lipstick container
(d) her pocketbook
10. Bishop Aringarosa's first name is what?
11. Who is curator of the museum?
12. What is written in invisible ink on the key?
(a) an address
(b) Langdon's name
(c) a telephone number
(d) a coded message
13. Inside the safety deposit box, Langdon and Sophie find what?
(a) a maple box
(b) a cedar box
(c) a rosewood box
(d) an applewood box
14. Silas reveals a compartment and reaches in to find what with a Bible verse referenced?
(a) a book
(b) a sheet of paper
(c) a computer disk
(d) a stone tablet
15. Sister Sandrine is on the phone leaving a message at one of the phone numbers on the list conveying what message?
(a) He is here.
(b) It has been discovered.
(c) They're all dead.
(d) We must meet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which person has Fache bugged?
2. Who is horrified when Sophie tells him her grandfather is Jacques Sauniere?
3. Sister Sandrine Bieil lived in a suite within the Church of what?
4. He spots what he is looking for, a strip of brass embedded in the church floor. What is it called?
5. Vernet tells Sophie and Langdon that what organization has been called and is on the way?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)