Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Sophie and Langdon race through the streets of Paris, Sophie hands ____________ over to Langdon for him to inspect?
(a) a figurine
(b) a painting
(c) a note
(d) a key
2. What problem occurred that allowed Silas to escape from prison?
3. What part of the museum has become the command center for the investigation?
(a) security office
(b) west wing
(c) east wing
(d) curator's office
4. Sister Sandrine is on the phone leaving a message at one of the phone numbers on the list conveying what message?
(a) They're all dead.
(b) It has been discovered.
(c) We must meet.
(d) He is here.
5. Silas has received information about the location of something called what?
6. Bishop Aringarosa's first name is what?
7. Langdon thinks about history and the movement to remove all female presence from what?
(a) high offices
(d) the workplace
8. While Langdon and Sophie are conversing in the restroom, Fache is watching Langdon's every move from where?
(a) the basement of the museum
(b) the police department
(c) the coffee shop next door
(d) the curator's office
9. How is the museum alarm set off?
(a) A painting is pulled off the wall.
(b) A security guard hits a switch.
(c) An invisible laser trap is triggered.
(d) A window is broken.
10. Sophie says that the series of numbers left by the curator is called what?
(a) Fillamini Series
(b) Fillamini Sequence
(c) Fibonacci Sequence
(d) Fibonnacci Series
11. What is the profession of Andre Vernet?
(a) police inspector
(c) bank president
(d) Opus Dei president
12. The body was laid out in a replica of Leonardo Da Vinci's most famous sketch, called what?
(a) The Virnaculan Man
(b) The Vitruvian Man
(c) The Virtuous Man
(d) The Villitant Man
13. What is the person Silas works for referred to as?
14. What sort of vehicle do Langdon and Sophie use to escape from the bank?
(a) another customer's motorcycle
(b) a taxi cab
(c) Vernet's personal car
(d) an armored truck
15. He spots what he is looking for, a strip of brass embedded in the church floor. What is it called?
(a) the Lilac Line
(b) the Cedar Line
(c) the Rose Line
(d) the Apple Leaf Line
Short Answer Questions
1. Langdon finds it strange that the captain is wearing a tie clip known as a what?
2. What is written in invisible ink on the key?
3. Langdon thinks that what person was a member of the Priory of Sion?
4. What is the name of Fache's assistant?
5. Sophie tells Langdon that her grandfather had taught her about what?
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)