|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sophie knew that the only way she was going to save Langdon was to get him to _________ before Fache could arrest him.
(a) U.S. Embassy
(b) the airport
(c) Sophie's house
(d) Langdon's hotel
2. What is Sophie Neveu's profession?
(a) security guard
3. What sort of vehicle do Langdon and Sophie use to escape from the bank?
(a) another customer's motorcycle
(b) Vernet's personal car
(c) an armored truck
(d) a taxi cab
4. How many men await Bishop Aringarosa in the conference room?
5. How is the museum alarm set off?
(a) An invisible laser trap is triggered.
(b) A painting is pulled off the wall.
(c) A window is broken.
(d) A security guard hits a switch.
6. Vernet tells Sophie and Langdon that what organization has been called and is on the way?
(c) Opus Dei
7. What part of the museum has become the command center for the investigation?
(a) curator's office
(b) security office
(c) west wing
(d) east wing
8. What problem occurred that allowed Silas to escape from prison?
9. What is the name of Fache's assistant?
10. Sophie gives Langdon a slip of paper with a phone number and what on it?
11. Bishop Aringarosa's first name is what?
12. Silas has received information about the location of something called what?
13. Sophie drives them where and parks out front?
(a) the Embassy
(b) the train station
(c) Jacques' chateau
(d) the airport
14. Langdon and Sophie have to figure out the ten digit account number to do what?
(a) open a vault
(b) unlock an emergency exit
(c) enter a secret elevator
(d) access a safety deposit box
15. Silas left home when he was how old?
Short Answer Questions
1. Langdon shared that the pentacle specifically represents _________, the goddess of sexual love?
2. Sister Sandrine is on the phone leaving a message at one of the phone numbers on the list conveying what message?
3. The Opus Dei World Headquarters is located on Lexington Avenue in what U.S. city?
4. Sister Sandrine Bieil lived in a suite within the Church of what?
5. Langdon asks Sophie if the letters _____ mean anything to her and Sophie remembers seeing them on a key.
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)