|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Langdon decides that the message was what sort of puzzle, which Sophie confirms that Jacques used often and liked?
2. Sophie and Langdon notice that the key looks recently cleaned and smells of what?
(b) rubbing alcohol
3. Bishop Aringarosa is traveling to what city, as he leaves Opus Dei headquarters?
(c) New York
(d) San Francisco
4. Langdon begins to tell Sophie what he knows about the Priory of Sion, which, he says, had been founded where?
(a) in Jerusalem
(c) in Rome
(d) in Paris
5. Langdon says that Boticelli, Sir Isaac Newton, Victor Hugo, and who were famous members of the Priory?
(c) Da Vinci
6. The Priory was said to have been founded by a French king for the purpose of what?
(a) preserving a secret
(b) stealing valuables from others
(c) helping people hide when needed
(d) protecting his own life
7. Sophie is using her black light looking for more clues. She looks behind a large Da Vinci painting called what?
(a) Madonna of the Rocks
(b) Madonna of Dreams
(c) Madonna by the Sea
(d) Madonna of the Fields
8. While Langdon and Sophie are conversing in the restroom, Fache is watching Langdon's every move from where?
(a) the coffee shop next door
(b) the curator's office
(c) the basement of the museum
(d) the police department
9. Part of the message the curator left before he died read what?
(a) O, Devil Draconis!
(b) O, Draculian Devil!
(c) Dracovian Devil O!
(d) O, Draconian Devil!
10. Sophie and Langdon are at the train station, and Sophie asks Langdon to use his credit card to buy two tickets on the first train doing what?
(a) leaving in the morning
(b) going to London
(c) departing Paris
(d) going to Brussels
11. A driver in a black Fiat sedan picks up ___________ at Leonardo da Vinci International Airport?
(a) Sophie and Langdon
12. Silas reveals a compartment and reaches in to find what with a Bible verse referenced?
(a) a stone tablet
(b) a sheet of paper
(c) a computer disk
(d) a book
13. Langdon asks Sophie if the letters _____ mean anything to her and Sophie remembers seeing them on a key.
14. What sort of vehicle do Langdon and Sophie use to escape from the bank?
(a) another customer's motorcycle
(b) an armored truck
(c) a taxi cab
(d) Vernet's personal car
15. Langdon believes Da Vinci's work contains a message of androgyny by making Mona Lisa an anagram for the female and male Egyptian gods of fertility--Lisa and ________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does Silas take out of his dresser at the brownstone?
2. Robert Langdon is awakened while sleeping where?
3. Who is horrified when Sophie tells him her grandfather is Jacques Sauniere?
4. The curator had drawn a five pointed star on what, using his own blood?
5. Inside the safety deposit box, Langdon and Sophie find what?
This section contains 497 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)