|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item does Silas take out of his dresser at the brownstone?
(b) cell phone
2. "So Dark the Con of Man" is the message written on what?
(a) the glass encasing the Mona Lisa
(b) the floor of the museum
(c) the paper hidden behind the Mona Lisa
(d) the wall of the museum
3. How is the museum alarm set off?
(a) An invisible laser trap is triggered.
(b) A window is broken.
(c) A security guard hits a switch.
(d) A painting is pulled off the wall.
4. The Opus Dei World Headquarters is located on Lexington Avenue in what U.S. city?
(a) Washington D.C.
(c) New York City
5. Sophie and Langdon move quickly toward what at the museum?
(a) the front door
(b) the emergency exit
(c) the curator's office
(d) the exit
6. The last line of Jacques' note says to find what?
(a) the Mona Lisa
(b) the keystone
(c) Sophie Neveu
(d) Robert Langdon
7. What happened to Silas' mother?
(a) She abandoned Silas
(b) She died of natural causes.
(c) She was killed by his father.
(d) She died giving birth to Silas.
8. The curator had drawn a five pointed star on what, using his own blood?
(a) his arm
(b) the floor
(c) his abdomen
(d) a painting
9. Langdon says that Boticelli, Sir Isaac Newton, Victor Hugo, and who were famous members of the Priory?
(c) Da Vinci
10. Who does Silas follow deep into the church?
(a) Father Ferdinand
(b) Sister Sandrine
(c) the handyman
(d) Brother Benjamin
11. Silas reveals a compartment and reaches in to find what with a Bible verse referenced?
(a) a stone tablet
(b) a sheet of paper
(c) a book
(d) a computer disk
12. What is the albino's name?
13. Although Sophie thinks the Holy Grail is a cup, Langdon says that the Grail is what?
(a) a burial place
(b) a painting
(c) a set of documents
(d) a crown
14. Bishop Aringarosa is traveling to what city, as he leaves Opus Dei headquarters?
(a) San Francisco
(b) New York
15. While Langdon and Sophie are conversing in the restroom, Fache is watching Langdon's every move from where?
(a) the curator's office
(b) the coffee shop next door
(c) the basement of the museum
(d) the police department
Short Answer Questions
1. When Sophie and Langdon approach the address written on the key, they find themselves at what sort of building?
2. Sophie remembers a time when she was ____________- but returned home a couple of days early to find her grandfather at his chateau in a secret basement.
3. The item, Silas has heard, is in what city?
4. How many men await Bishop Aringarosa in the conference room?
5. Who is horrified when Sophie tells him her grandfather is Jacques Sauniere?
This section contains 450 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)