|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Langdon found it interesting that the curator spoke __________, yet wrote his dying messages in English.
2. Knowing that he has put _________ at risk, Silas prays for forgiveness and begins his ritual of Discipline.
(c) the Sister
(d) the Bishop
3. The Priory was said to have been founded by a French king for the purpose of what?
(a) stealing valuables from others
(b) helping people hide when needed
(c) protecting his own life
(d) preserving a secret
4. What did Sophie place the GPS tracker in, before throwing it out the window?
(a) a bar of soap
(b) a perfume bottle
(c) her pocketbook
(d) a lipstick container
5. Langdon asks Sophie if the letters _____ mean anything to her and Sophie remembers seeing them on a key.
6. Sophie and Langdon are at the train station, and Sophie asks Langdon to use his credit card to buy two tickets on the first train doing what?
(a) going to London
(b) departing Paris
(c) leaving in the morning
(d) going to Brussels
7. The body was laid out in a replica of Leonardo Da Vinci's most famous sketch, called what?
(a) The Villitant Man
(b) The Virtuous Man
(c) The Virnaculan Man
(d) The Vitruvian Man
8. What is the last name of Jacques who dies in the beginning of the book?
9. Silas feels lustful when he sees what?
(a) a painting of a nude woman
(b) a group of prostitutes
(c) scantily clad women leaving a nightclub
(d) a lost child in the street
10. The phone number that Sophie gives to Langdon is for whose personal answering machine?
11. Sophie knew that the only way she was going to save Langdon was to get him to _________ before Fache could arrest him.
(a) the airport
(b) Langdon's hotel
(c) U.S. Embassy
(d) Sophie's house
12. Langdon says that Boticelli, Sir Isaac Newton, Victor Hugo, and who were famous members of the Priory?
(a) Da Vinci
13. What happened to Silas' mother?
(a) She abandoned Silas
(b) She was killed by his father.
(c) She died giving birth to Silas.
(d) She died of natural causes.
14. Sophie tells Langdon that Jacques was whose grandfather?
15. What is the name of Fache's assistant?
Short Answer Questions
1. Aringarosa was summoned where five months earlier tfor a secret meeting?
2. What sort of vehicle do Langdon and Sophie use to escape from the bank?
3. Langdon finds it strange that the captain is wearing a tie clip known as a what?
4. The item, Silas has heard, is in what city?
5. Langdon begins to tell Sophie what he knows about the Priory of Sion, which, he says, had been founded where?
This section contains 475 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)