|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bishop Aringarosa is traveling to what city, as he leaves Opus Dei headquarters?
(b) New York
(c) San Francisco
2. What is Sophie Neveu's profession?
(a) security guard
3. Where is the Museum located?
(c) United States
4. What did Sophie place the GPS tracker in, before throwing it out the window?
(a) her pocketbook
(b) a bar of soap
(c) a lipstick container
(d) a perfume bottle
5. Sophie tells Langdon that her grandfather had taught her about what?
(a) the Divine Proportion
(b) the Diligent Design
(c) The Devine Design
(d) The Design Proportion
6. How is the museum alarm set off?
(a) A window is broken.
(b) A security guard hits a switch.
(c) A painting is pulled off the wall.
(d) An invisible laser trap is triggered.
7. What is the name of Fache's assistant?
8. According to Langdon, some claim that there are hidden messages, double entendres, and allusions within what?
(a) the Mona Lisa
(b) the Last Supper
(c) the pattern of the museum floor tiles
(d) the ceiling of the Cistine Chapel
9. A driver in a black Fiat sedan picks up ___________ at Leonardo da Vinci International Airport?
(d) Sophie and Langdon
10. What sort of vehicle do Langdon and Sophie use to escape from the bank?
(a) an armored truck
(b) another customer's motorcycle
(c) Vernet's personal car
(d) a taxi cab
11. Sophie and Langdon are at the train station, and Sophie asks Langdon to use his credit card to buy two tickets on the first train doing what?
(a) going to Brussels
(b) departing Paris
(c) leaving in the morning
(d) going to London
12. Sophie remembers a time when she was ____________- but returned home a couple of days early to find her grandfather at his chateau in a secret basement.
(a) at college
(b) on a work assignment
(c) visiting a friend
(d) on vacation
13. Aringarosa is shuttled to Castel _____________.
14. What is the albino's name?
15. Langdon decides that the message was what sort of puzzle, which Sophie confirms that Jacques used often and liked?
Short Answer Questions
1. While Langdon and Sophie are conversing in the restroom, Fache is watching Langdon's every move from where?
2. Silas performs corporal mortification for what reason?
3. Inside the safety deposit box, Langdon and Sophie find what?
4. How old was Sophie when her family died?
5. Sister Sandrine is on the phone leaving a message at one of the phone numbers on the list conveying what message?
This section contains 470 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)