|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Langdon thinks that what person was a member of the Priory of Sion?
2. What is the profession of Andre Vernet?
(a) bank president
(c) Opus Dei president
(d) police inspector
3. The sister does not know who she is calling, just that she has been given the instructions to call by whom?
(a) an anonymous note
(b) a faceless woman
(c) a faceless man
(d) a small child
4. Sophie knew that the only way she was going to save Langdon was to get him to _________ before Fache could arrest him.
(a) Langdon's hotel
(b) U.S. Embassy
(c) the airport
(d) Sophie's house
5. When Sophie and Langdon approach the address written on the key, they find themselves at what sort of building?
(a) a church
(b) a museum
(c) a private home
(d) a bank
6. Who is watching Silas from above, as he is in the church?
(b) Sister Sandrine
7. At the museum, Robert is met by Captain ________.
8. Knowing that he has put _________ at risk, Silas prays for forgiveness and begins his ritual of Discipline.
(a) the Sister
(d) the Bishop
9. How old was Sophie when her family died?
10. Aringarosa is shuttled to Castel _____________.
11. What happened to Silas' mother?
(a) She died giving birth to Silas.
(b) She died of natural causes.
(c) She was killed by his father.
(d) She abandoned Silas
12. Sophie and Langdon notice that the key looks recently cleaned and smells of what?
(b) rubbing alcohol
13. What is written in invisible ink on the key?
(a) a telephone number
(b) a coded message
(c) an address
(d) Langdon's name
14. What problem occurred that allowed Silas to escape from prison?
15. He spots what he is looking for, a strip of brass embedded in the church floor. What is it called?
(a) the Cedar Line
(b) the Apple Leaf Line
(c) the Lilac Line
(d) the Rose Line
Short Answer Questions
1. Langdon shared that the pentacle specifically represents _________, the goddess of sexual love?
2. Where is the Museum located?
3. Langdon decides that the message was what sort of puzzle, which Sophie confirms that Jacques used often and liked?
4. According to Langdon, some claim that there are hidden messages, double entendres, and allusions within what?
5. Sophie is using her black light looking for more clues. She looks behind a large Da Vinci painting called what?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)