|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Sophie when her family died?
2. Silas has denied himself sexual pleasure for how many years?
3. The sister does not know who she is calling, just that she has been given the instructions to call by whom?
(a) a faceless woman
(b) a small child
(c) a faceless man
(d) an anonymous note
4. The last line of Jacques' note says to find what?
(a) the Mona Lisa
(b) Sophie Neveu
(c) the keystone
(d) Robert Langdon
5. What did Sophie place the GPS tracker in, before throwing it out the window?
(a) a bar of soap
(b) a perfume bottle
(c) a lipstick container
(d) her pocketbook
6. Although Sophie thinks the Holy Grail is a cup, Langdon says that the Grail is what?
(a) a burial place
(b) a set of documents
(c) a painting
(d) a crown
7. Silas has received information about the location of something called what?
8. Inside the safety deposit box, Langdon and Sophie find what?
(a) an applewood box
(b) a rosewood box
(c) a cedar box
(d) a maple box
9. Langdon found it interesting that the curator spoke __________, yet wrote his dying messages in English.
10. What sort of vehicle do Langdon and Sophie use to escape from the bank?
(a) Vernet's personal car
(b) another customer's motorcycle
(c) an armored truck
(d) a taxi cab
11. Langdon finds it strange that the captain is wearing a tie clip known as a what?
(a) crux gemmorna
(b) crux gemmata
(c) crucinex gammorfica
(d) crucinex gemmata
12. Sophie remembers a time when she was ____________- but returned home a couple of days early to find her grandfather at his chateau in a secret basement.
(a) on a work assignment
(b) on vacation
(c) at college
(d) visiting a friend
13. Vernet tells Sophie and Langdon that what organization has been called and is on the way?
(a) Opus Dei
14. While Langdon and Sophie are conversing in the restroom, Fache is watching Langdon's every move from where?
(a) the police department
(b) the basement of the museum
(c) the curator's office
(d) the coffee shop next door
15. Langdon thinks about history and the movement to remove all female presence from what?
(c) high offices
(d) the workplace
Short Answer Questions
1. Sophie knew that the only way she was going to save Langdon was to get him to _________ before Fache could arrest him.
2. Who does Silas follow deep into the church?
3. Which person has Fache bugged?
4. Silas performs corporal mortification for what reason?
5. Part of the message the curator left before he died read what?
This section contains 465 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)