|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Fache's assistant?
2. Part of the message the curator left before he died read what?
(a) O, Draconian Devil!
(b) Dracovian Devil O!
(c) O, Devil Draconis!
(d) O, Draculian Devil!
3. Who is watching Silas from above, as he is in the church?
(a) Sister Sandrine
4. Langdon begins to tell Sophie what he knows about the Priory of Sion, which, he says, had been founded where?
(a) in Rome
(b) in Paris
(d) in Jerusalem
5. A driver in a black Fiat sedan picks up ___________ at Leonardo da Vinci International Airport?
(b) Sophie and Langdon
6. Langdon finds it strange that the captain is wearing a tie clip known as a what?
(a) crux gemmata
(b) crux gemmorna
(c) crucinex gemmata
(d) crucinex gammorfica
7. Aringarosa was summoned where five months earlier tfor a secret meeting?
(a) the Vatican's kitchen
(b) the Vatican's Astronomy Library
(c) the Vatican's basement
(d) the Vatican's secret center of operations
8. He spots what he is looking for, a strip of brass embedded in the church floor. What is it called?
(a) the Apple Leaf Line
(b) the Cedar Line
(c) the Rose Line
(d) the Lilac Line
9. Langdon finds it hard to believe that Jacques could have been one of only four in the world that know where what is kept?
(a) the keystone
(b) the Holy Grail
(c) Da Vinci's diary
(d) the cryptex
10. Silas feels lustful when he sees what?
(a) a lost child in the street
(b) a painting of a nude woman
(c) scantily clad women leaving a nightclub
(d) a group of prostitutes
11. What happened to Silas' mother?
(a) She was killed by his father.
(b) She died of natural causes.
(c) She abandoned Silas
(d) She died giving birth to Silas.
12. Silas sits in his room, thinking that ______________ would most likely complicate things for him?
(a) failing to report to the Teacher
(b) killing the nun
(c) losing the keystone
(d) destroying part of the church
13. Which person has Fache bugged?
14. Who is curator of the museum?
15. Who does Silas follow deep into the church?
(a) Father Ferdinand
(b) the handyman
(c) Brother Benjamin
(d) Sister Sandrine
Short Answer Questions
1. Inside the safety deposit box, Langdon and Sophie find what?
2. How is the museum alarm set off?
3. The Opus Dei World Headquarters is located on Lexington Avenue in what U.S. city?
4. While Langdon and Sophie are conversing in the restroom, Fache is watching Langdon's every move from where?
5. Sophie and Langdon notice that the key looks recently cleaned and smells of what?
This section contains 465 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)