|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Langdon and Sophie are conversing in the restroom, Fache is watching Langdon's every move from where?
(a) the police department
(b) the curator's office
(c) the basement of the museum
(d) the coffee shop next door
2. Back at the Church Saint-Sulpice Silas smashes a floor tile with what?
(a) a candle holder
(b) his fist
(c) a piece of a church pew
(d) his gun
3. Who is curator of the museum?
4. Langdon shared that the pentacle specifically represents _________, the goddess of sexual love?
5. What problem occurred that allowed Silas to escape from prison?
6. How did Sophie's family die?
(a) plane crash
(b) car accident
(c) house fire
(d) boat accident
7. Langdon is excited to see one of the most popular ________ in all the world.
(a) works of art
8. Who does Silas follow deep into the church?
(a) the handyman
(b) Father Ferdinand
(c) Sister Sandrine
(d) Brother Benjamin
9. Sophie knew that the only way she was going to save Langdon was to get him to _________ before Fache could arrest him.
(a) Langdon's hotel
(b) Sophie's house
(c) U.S. Embassy
(d) the airport
10. How many men await Bishop Aringarosa in the conference room?
11. Sophie is using her black light looking for more clues. She looks behind a large Da Vinci painting called what?
(a) Madonna by the Sea
(b) Madonna of the Fields
(c) Madonna of Dreams
(d) Madonna of the Rocks
12. What happened to Silas' mother?
(a) She died of natural causes.
(b) She abandoned Silas
(c) She was killed by his father.
(d) She died giving birth to Silas.
13. The phone number that Sophie gives to Langdon is for whose personal answering machine?
14. The Embassy tells Fache that they have no _____________.
(a) note for Langdon
(b) record of a phone call
(c) note for Fache
(d) automated message system
15. What is the profession of Andre Vernet?
(a) police inspector
(b) bank president
(d) Opus Dei president
Short Answer Questions
1. Sophie drives them where and parks out front?
2. Langdon finds it strange that the captain is wearing a tie clip known as a what?
3. The body was laid out in a replica of Leonardo Da Vinci's most famous sketch, called what?
4. Sophie and Langdon notice that the key looks recently cleaned and smells of what?
5. The item, Silas has heard, is in what city?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)