|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Robert Langdon is awakened while sleeping where?
(a) at home
(b) in a hotel
(c) in the museum basement
(d) at a friend's house
2. Sophie says that the series of numbers left by the curator is called what?
(a) Fillamini Sequence
(b) Fillamini Series
(c) Fibonacci Sequence
(d) Fibonnacci Series
3. Sister Sandrine is on the phone leaving a message at one of the phone numbers on the list conveying what message?
(a) He is here.
(b) They're all dead.
(c) We must meet.
(d) It has been discovered.
4. At the museum, Robert is met by Captain ________.
5. Where is the Museum located?
(d) United States
6. What is the name of Fache's assistant?
7. Who is curator of the museum?
8. Silas sits in his room, thinking that ______________ would most likely complicate things for him?
(a) failing to report to the Teacher
(b) losing the keystone
(c) destroying part of the church
(d) killing the nun
9. How old was Sophie when her family died?
10. What is Sophie Neveu's profession?
(b) security guard
11. While Langdon and Sophie are conversing in the restroom, Fache is watching Langdon's every move from where?
(a) the basement of the museum
(b) the police department
(c) the curator's office
(d) the coffee shop next door
12. A driver in a black Fiat sedan picks up ___________ at Leonardo da Vinci International Airport?
(c) Sophie and Langdon
13. What item does Silas take out of his dresser at the brownstone?
(a) cell phone
14. Who is watching Silas from above, as he is in the church?
(d) Sister Sandrine
15. Silas has denied himself sexual pleasure for how many years?
Short Answer Questions
1. Bishop Aringarosa is traveling to what city, as he leaves Opus Dei headquarters?
2. What happened to Silas' mother?
3. Although Sophie thinks the Holy Grail is a cup, Langdon says that the Grail is what?
4. Sophie and Langdon move quickly toward what at the museum?
5. How did Sophie's family die?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)