Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sister Sandrine Bieil lived in a suite within the Church of what?
2. What is Sophie Neveu's profession?
(d) security guard
3. Robert Langdon is awakened while sleeping where?
(a) at home
(b) in a hotel
(c) at a friend's house
(d) in the museum basement
4. Bishop Aringarosa's first name is what?
5. Knowing that he has put _________ at risk, Silas prays for forgiveness and begins his ritual of Discipline.
(b) the Sister
(c) the Bishop
6. Silas feels lustful when he sees what?
(a) a lost child in the street
(b) scantily clad women leaving a nightclub
(c) a painting of a nude woman
(d) a group of prostitutes
7. Who is curator of the museum?
8. Sophie is using her black light looking for more clues. She looks behind a large Da Vinci painting called what?
(a) Madonna of the Rocks
(b) Madonna of Dreams
(c) Madonna by the Sea
(d) Madonna of the Fields
9. What is the last name of Jacques who dies in the beginning of the book?
10. Langdon thinks about history and the movement to remove all female presence from what?
(a) the workplace
(b) high offices
11. Langdon finds it hard to believe that Jacques could have been one of only four in the world that know where what is kept?
(a) the keystone
(b) the Holy Grail
(c) the cryptex
(d) Da Vinci's diary
12. What part of the museum has become the command center for the investigation?
(a) curator's office
(b) security office
(c) west wing
(d) east wing
13. What problem occurred that allowed Silas to escape from prison?
14. Langdon found it interesting that the curator spoke __________, yet wrote his dying messages in English.
15. While Sophie and Langdon race through the streets of Paris, Sophie hands ____________ over to Langdon for him to inspect?
(a) a painting
(b) a note
(c) a figurine
(d) a key
Short Answer Questions
1. Langdon believes Da Vinci's work contains a message of androgyny by making Mona Lisa an anagram for the female and male Egyptian gods of fertility--Lisa and ________.
2. Sophie knew that the only way she was going to save Langdon was to get him to _________ before Fache could arrest him.
3. Silas performs corporal mortification for what reason?
4. The sister does not know who she is calling, just that she has been given the instructions to call by whom?
5. What did Sophie place the GPS tracker in, before throwing it out the window?
This section contains 471 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)