|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Silas reveals a compartment and reaches in to find what with a Bible verse referenced?
(a) a book
(b) a computer disk
(c) a sheet of paper
(d) a stone tablet
2. How does Fache think Langdon escaped from the museum?
(a) by using a secret tunnel in the basement
(b) by jumping from the rooftop to the roof of an adjoining building
(c) by dressing as a guard and walking out the front door
(d) by going out the bathroom window
3. Which person has Fache bugged?
4. Inside the safety deposit box, Langdon and Sophie find what?
(a) a maple box
(b) a rosewood box
(c) a cedar box
(d) an applewood box
5. Aringarosa is shuttled to Castel _____________.
6. Back at the Church Saint-Sulpice Silas smashes a floor tile with what?
(a) a piece of a church pew
(b) a candle holder
(c) his gun
(d) his fist
7. The body was laid out in a replica of Leonardo Da Vinci's most famous sketch, called what?
(a) The Villitant Man
(b) The Virtuous Man
(c) The Vitruvian Man
(d) The Virnaculan Man
8. Sophie says that the series of numbers left by the curator is called what?
(a) Fibonacci Sequence
(b) Fillamini Sequence
(c) Fillamini Series
(d) Fibonnacci Series
9. Silas sits in his room, thinking that ______________ would most likely complicate things for him?
(a) failing to report to the Teacher
(b) killing the nun
(c) losing the keystone
(d) destroying part of the church
10. While Langdon and Sophie are conversing in the restroom, Fache is watching Langdon's every move from where?
(a) the basement of the museum
(b) the coffee shop next door
(c) the curator's office
(d) the police department
11. Sophie tells Langdon that her grandfather had taught her about what?
(a) the Diligent Design
(b) the Divine Proportion
(c) The Design Proportion
(d) The Devine Design
12. Who joins Langdon in the bathroom?
13. Silas approaches what in the church?
14. Sophie and Langdon are at the train station, and Sophie asks Langdon to use his credit card to buy two tickets on the first train doing what?
(a) departing Paris
(b) going to London
(c) going to Brussels
(d) leaving in the morning
15. What problem occurred that allowed Silas to escape from prison?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Priory was said to have been founded by a French king for the purpose of what?
2. Silas feels lustful when he sees what?
3. Langdon thinks that what person was a member of the Priory of Sion?
4. Who is watching Silas from above, as he is in the church?
5. Where is the Museum located?
This section contains 455 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)