|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sophie and Langdon notice that the key looks recently cleaned and smells of what?
(b) rubbing alcohol
2. Sophie and Langdon move quickly toward what at the museum?
(a) the curator's office
(b) the front door
(c) the emergency exit
(d) the exit
3. What part of the museum has become the command center for the investigation?
(a) curator's office
(b) west wing
(c) security office
(d) east wing
4. What is the profession of Andre Vernet?
(a) police inspector
(b) Opus Dei president
(d) bank president
5. What is the last name of Jacques who dies in the beginning of the book?
6. How many men await Bishop Aringarosa in the conference room?
7. The item, Silas has heard, is in what city?
8. Langdon asks Sophie if the letters _____ mean anything to her and Sophie remembers seeing them on a key.
9. Sophie and Langdon are at the train station, and Sophie asks Langdon to use his credit card to buy two tickets on the first train doing what?
(a) leaving in the morning
(b) going to London
(c) departing Paris
(d) going to Brussels
10. The Opus Dei World Headquarters is located on Lexington Avenue in what U.S. city?
(b) New York City
(d) Washington D.C.
11. The curator had drawn a five pointed star on what, using his own blood?
(a) the floor
(b) a painting
(c) his abdomen
(d) his arm
12. Sister Sandrine Bieil lived in a suite within the Church of what?
13. Aringarosa is shuttled to Castel _____________.
14. What sort of vehicle do Langdon and Sophie use to escape from the bank?
(a) Vernet's personal car
(b) another customer's motorcycle
(c) a taxi cab
(d) an armored truck
15. What item does Silas take out of his dresser at the brownstone?
(a) cell phone
Short Answer Questions
1. Silas has received information about the location of something called what?
2. According to Langdon, some claim that there are hidden messages, double entendres, and allusions within what?
3. Vernet tells Sophie and Langdon that what organization has been called and is on the way?
4. Who does Silas follow deep into the church?
5. A driver in a black Fiat sedan picks up ___________ at Leonardo da Vinci International Airport?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)