Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Prologue, Chapters 1, 2
1. Who is curator of the museum?
2. Where is the Museum located?
3. How is the museum alarm set off?
4. What is the last name of Jacques who dies in the beginning of the book?
5. Robert Langdon is awakened while sleeping where?
6. What is the albino's name?
7. What item does Silas take out of his dresser at the brownstone?
8. What is the person Silas works for referred to as?
9. Silas has received information about the location of something called what?
10. The item, Silas has heard, is in what city?
11. Silas begins the practice of corporal mortification, which means what?
This section contains 2,763 words|
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)