|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 101, 102, 103, 104.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Fache is waiting for the safe to be drilled open, he receives a call from whom?
2. How old was Sophie when her family died?
3. Sister Sandrine Bieil lived in a suite within the Church of what?
4. Langdon finds it hard to believe that Jacques could have been one of only four in the world that know where what is kept?
(a) Da Vinci's diary
(b) the keystone
(c) the cryptex
(d) the Holy Grail
5. Teabing thinks the knight is one of those killed in what year?
Short Answer Questions
1. Back at the Church Saint-Sulpice Silas smashes a floor tile with what?
2. Teabing claims that what painting shows the Holy Grail as a person, not a cup?
3. Where does Teabing live?
4. Where is the Museum located?
5. The sister does not know who she is calling, just that she has been given the instructions to call by whom?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)