|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 101, 102, 103, 104.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What awakens Silas when the police arrive?
(a) Silas' instincts
(b) a police siren
(c) a knock on the door
(d) a phone call
2. Sophie says that the series of numbers left by the curator is called what?
(a) Fibonacci Sequence
(b) Fillamini Series
(c) Fibonnacci Series
(d) Fillamini Sequence
3. Part of the message the curator left before he died read what?
(a) O, Devil Draconis!
(b) O, Draculian Devil!
(c) O, Draconian Devil!
(d) Dracovian Devil O!
4. "So Dark the Con of Man" is the message written on what?
(a) the wall of the museum
(b) the paper hidden behind the Mona Lisa
(c) the floor of the museum
(d) the glass encasing the Mona Lisa
5. When Sophie calls the police, with whom does she speak?
(a) an unknown sargeant
(d) an unknown secretary
Short Answer Questions
1. Everyone escapes the house and Teabing then tells them that they are headed to a local airfield to fly where on his jet?
2. What item does Silas take out of his dresser at the brownstone?
3. At the museum, Robert is met by Captain ________.
4. Vernet tells Sophie and Langdon that what organization has been called and is on the way?
5. The sister does not know who she is calling, just that she has been given the instructions to call by whom?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)