|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 85, 86, 87.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the Museum located?
(b) United States
2. How does Sister Sandrine die?
(a) She falls from a great height.
(b) She shoots herself.
(c) Silas shoots her.
(d) Silas kills her with a candle holder.
3. How did Sophie's family die?
(a) boat accident
(b) plane crash
(c) house fire
(d) car accident
4. Sophie recounts her story discovering her grandfather was involved in what?
(a) a sex rite
(b) a murder plot
(c) a smuggling ring
(d) illegal gambling
5. Langdon decides that the message was what sort of puzzle, which Sophie confirms that Jacques used often and liked?
Short Answer Questions
1. Although Sophie thinks the Holy Grail is a cup, Langdon says that the Grail is what?
2. Just before landing, the pilot tells them that the air traffic control tower has requested they park at the terminal and not Teabing's private hanger, due to what?
3. What is the name of Langdon's editor in New York?
4. Remy tells Silas that Remy was hired by whom?
5. Which person has Fache bugged?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)