|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18, 19, 20, 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Silas performs corporal mortification for what reason?
(a) to remind him of the wrath of the person he works for
(b) to remind him of his own childhood
(c) to remind him that he is worthless in the eyes of others
(d) to remind him of Christ's suffering
2. Robert Langdon is awakened while sleeping where?
(a) in a hotel
(b) at a friend's house
(c) at home
(d) in the museum basement
3. Who is curator of the museum?
4. What did Sophie place the GPS tracker in, before throwing it out the window?
(a) her pocketbook
(b) a perfume bottle
(c) a bar of soap
(d) a lipstick container
5. Langdon decides that the message was what sort of puzzle, which Sophie confirms that Jacques used often and liked?
Short Answer Questions
1. What problem occurred that allowed Silas to escape from prison?
2. Sophie tells Langdon that her grandfather had taught her about what?
3. How is the museum alarm set off?
4. Silas feels lustful when he sees what?
5. Sophie says that the series of numbers left by the curator is called what?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)