|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18, 19, 20, 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Sophie place the GPS tracker in, before throwing it out the window?
(a) a bar of soap
(b) her pocketbook
(c) a lipstick container
(d) a perfume bottle
2. What part of the museum has become the command center for the investigation?
(a) curator's office
(b) west wing
(c) security office
(d) east wing
3. What is the name of Fache's assistant?
4. Sophie gives Langdon a slip of paper with a phone number and what on it?
5. While Langdon and Sophie are conversing in the restroom, Fache is watching Langdon's every move from where?
(a) the basement of the museum
(b) the police department
(c) the curator's office
(d) the coffee shop next door
Short Answer Questions
1. Silas performs corporal mortification for what reason?
2. Langdon found it interesting that the curator spoke __________, yet wrote his dying messages in English.
3. The curator had drawn a five pointed star on what, using his own blood?
4. Langdon shared that the pentacle specifically represents _________, the goddess of sexual love?
5. The body was laid out in a replica of Leonardo Da Vinci's most famous sketch, called what?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)