|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 88, 89, 90, 91.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Back in the barn at Chateau Villette, Collet and his men discover that the surveillance equipment is set up to listen in on how many people?
2. Langdon decides that the message was what sort of puzzle, which Sophie confirms that Jacques used often and liked?
3. Sophie and Langdon are at the train station, and Sophie asks Langdon to use his credit card to buy two tickets on the first train doing what?
(a) going to Brussels
(b) leaving in the morning
(c) going to London
(d) departing Paris
4. Teabing's theory is that the knight in the next clue was one of what group?
(a) Knights Tudor
(b) Knights Templeton
(c) Knights Templar
(d) Knights Tormor
5. The last line of Jacques' note says to find what?
(a) Robert Langdon
(b) the keystone
(c) Sophie Neveu
(d) the Mona Lisa
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Sophie place the GPS tracker in, before throwing it out the window?
2. How does Sister Sandrine die?
3. Sophie felt emotional and could not believe that her grandfather had encoded what into the cryptex?
4. How is the text of the unfamiliar script on the inlay coded?
5. The Embassy tells Fache that they have no _____________.
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)