|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 88, 89, 90, 91.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men await Bishop Aringarosa in the conference room?
2. What problem occurred that allowed Silas to escape from prison?
3. The Priory was said to have been founded by a French king for the purpose of what?
(a) helping people hide when needed
(b) preserving a secret
(c) stealing valuables from others
(d) protecting his own life
4. The armored truck stops and the cargo doors open with _________ holding a pistol aimed at Sophie and Langdon?
5. Teabing shows Sophie passages from the _____________ that talked about Magdalene as Christ's spouse.
(b) Dead Sea Scrolls
(d) Red Sea Scrolls
Short Answer Questions
1. Langdon decides that the message was what sort of puzzle, which Sophie confirms that Jacques used often and liked?
2. The name Langdon, Sophie and Teabing come up with has too many letters, so they decide to apply the ancient ________________ to the word.
3. Langdon finds it hard to believe that Jacques could have been one of only four in the world that know where what is kept?
4. When Sophie calls the police, with whom does she speak?
5. What part of the museum has become the command center for the investigation?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)