|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26, 27, 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bishop Aringarosa's first name is what?
2. Bishop Aringarosa is traveling to what city, as he leaves Opus Dei headquarters?
(c) San Francisco
(d) New York
3. Langdon decides that the message was what sort of puzzle, which Sophie confirms that Jacques used often and liked?
4. How does Fache think Langdon escaped from the museum?
(a) by going out the bathroom window
(b) by jumping from the rooftop to the roof of an adjoining building
(c) by dressing as a guard and walking out the front door
(d) by using a secret tunnel in the basement
5. Sophie tells Langdon that her grandfather had taught her about what?
(a) The Design Proportion
(b) The Devine Design
(c) the Diligent Design
(d) the Divine Proportion
Short Answer Questions
1. The Opus Dei World Headquarters is located on Lexington Avenue in what U.S. city?
2. Sophie says that the series of numbers left by the curator is called what?
3. "So Dark the Con of Man" is the message written on what?
4. Langdon thinks about history and the movement to remove all female presence from what?
5. What problem occurred that allowed Silas to escape from prison?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)