|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26, 27, 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bishop Aringarosa's first name is what?
2. The Embassy tells Fache that they have no _____________.
(a) note for Langdon
(b) automated message system
(c) record of a phone call
(d) note for Fache
3. At the museum, Robert is met by Captain ________.
4. Langdon finds it strange that the captain is wearing a tie clip known as a what?
(a) crucinex gammorfica
(b) crux gemmata
(c) crucinex gemmata
(d) crux gemmorna
5. Langdon decides that the message was what sort of puzzle, which Sophie confirms that Jacques used often and liked?
Short Answer Questions
1. Langdon is excited to see one of the most popular ________ in all the world.
2. The Opus Dei World Headquarters is located on Lexington Avenue in what U.S. city?
3. Sophie gives Langdon a slip of paper with a phone number and what on it?
4. Langdon believes Da Vinci's work contains a message of androgyny by making Mona Lisa an anagram for the female and male Egyptian gods of fertility--Lisa and ________.
5. Which person has Fache bugged?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)