|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 55, 56, 57, 58.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Pagan traditions of what were mixed with Christian traditions, according to Teabing?
(a) fire worship
(b) sea worship
(c) moon worship
(d) sun worship
2. How many men await Bishop Aringarosa in the conference room?
3. Knowing that he has put _________ at risk, Silas prays for forgiveness and begins his ritual of Discipline.
(a) the Sister
(b) the Bishop
4. What is the ancient symbol for a woman called?
5. How does Sister Sandrine die?
(a) Silas shoots her.
(b) She falls from a great height.
(c) Silas kills her with a candle holder.
(d) She shoots herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sophie gives Langdon a slip of paper with a phone number and what on it?
2. Langdon finds it hard to believe that Jacques could have been one of only four in the world that know where what is kept?
3. Teabing claims that what painting shows the Holy Grail as a person, not a cup?
4. Sophie is using her black light looking for more clues. She looks behind a large Da Vinci painting called what?
5. Teabing tells of how books of the Bible were chosen by whom?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)