Prologue, Chapters 1, 2
1. Who is curator of the museum?
2. Where is the Museum located?
(a) United States
3. How is the museum alarm set off?
(a) A security guard hits a switch.
(b) A window is broken.
(c) An invisible laser trap is triggered.
(d) A painting is pulled off the wall.
4. What is the last name of Jacques who dies in the beginning of the book?
5. Robert Langdon is awakened while sleeping where?
(a) at a friend's house
(b) at home
(c) in the museum basement
(d) in a hotel
6. What is the albino's name?
7. What item does Silas take out of his dresser at the brownstone?
(b) cell phone
8. What is the person Silas works for referred to as?
9. Silas has received information about the location of something called what?
This section contains 4,003 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)