|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who chides Emerson for saying he knows who the murderer is?
(b) Lady Baskerville.
2. What does Lady Baskerville accuse Atiyah of being in Chapter 15?
(a) A murderer.
(b) A drug addict.
(c) A thief.
(d) A prostitute.
3. On what grounds does Emerson say he will divorce Amelia?
(a) If she solves the murder before him.
(b) If she falls in love with O'Connell.
(c) If she goes to Luxor on her own.
(d) If she finds and enters the burial chamber without him.
4. What is the name of Lady Baskerville's cook?
5. Who do Emerson and Amelia tell about the markings on the object found under the skeleton?
(b) No one.
(c) Lady Baskerville.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Emerson plan to turn to for help in finding Armadale?
2. Who does Emerson claim to be receiving information from during his performance?
3. Why do Emerson and Amelia intend to spend the night at the tomb?
4. What is Emerson wearing when he greets his guests at the tomb?
5. Who announces that he is engaged, at breakfast in Chapter 13?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the Emersons discover has happened to Milverton in Chapter 10?
2. What does Ramses say to his parents in his letter?
3. What observations does Amelia make about Armadale's body?
4. What does Lady Baskerville announce at breakfast? What does Mr. Vandergelt announce at breakfast?
5. What is Madame Berengeria's reaction to Emerson's performance?
6. Who is the skeleton found in the tomb? What is the skeleton found with?
7. What does Karl tell Emerson was a foolish mistake in Chapter 15?
8. Why does Amelia think Ali Hassan lead the party in circles before taking them to the cave?
9. What does Mary tell Amelia and Emerson when they arrive at Baskerville House in Chapter 13?
10. What does Madame Berengeria accuse her daughter of in Chapter 14?
This section contains 816 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)