|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amelia's husband call her?
2. Where does Amelia's husband want to do an archaeological dig?
(a) In Egypt.
(b) On their neighbor's land.
(c) At Stonehenge.
(d) Sherwood Forest.
3. Where does Emerson go after being wounded?
(a) To his bedroom.
(b) To the police station.
(c) To see his excavation crew.
(d) To the hospital.
4. What is an epigrapher?
(a) An ancient art specialist.
(b) An ancient architecture specialist.
(c) An ancient language specialist.
(d) A mummification specialist.
5. Who does Lady Baskerville say she saw outside the patio door?
(a) The ghost woman.
(b) Lord Baskerville.
(c) One of her servants.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Milverton see while talking to Amelia in Chapter 9?
2. What is thrown through the patio door in Chapter 7?
3. What does Milverton suppose Hassan saw?
4. What is the name of Amelia's son?
5. Who is Atiyah?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is apparently Lady Baskerville's escort in Chapter 5?
2. Who is Kevin O'Connell, and what insinuations does he make when he meets the Emersons?
3. What does Kevin O'Connell ask Amelia for in Chapter 9?
4. What does Milverton explain to Amelia about using a pseudonym?
5. Why does Emerson rush to tell his men about his injury in Chapter 8?
6. Who do Emerson and Amelia usually employ as an artist on their expeditions? Why do they not hire this person?
7. Why does Amelia believe Lady Baskerville employs Atiyah?
8. What claim does Madame Berengeria make when she meets the Emersons?
9. Who does Karl suggest work as the dig's artist, and why does Milverton object?
10. What does Amelia read in the paper in Chapter 1? How does this item make Amelia feel?
This section contains 716 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)