1. At the beginning of the novel, why is Amelia receiving guests at her home?
For a tea party.
2. Where does Amelia live?
3. What does Amelia's husband call her?
4. Where does Amelia's husband want to do an archaeological dig?
On their neighbor's land.
5. In Chapter 1, how does Emerson make a living in England?
6. What is the name of Amelia's son?
7. While Amelia is entertaining, what does her son enter the room with?
8. Who was Lord Henry Baskerville?
A famous Egyptologist.
9. Where did Baskerville die?
The Valley of the Kings.
This section contains 3,966 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)