|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Emerson plan to turn to for help in finding Armadale?
(a) The local police.
(b) The local criminals.
(c) His friend at Cairo University.
(d) The staff at the Luxor Hotel.
2. What discovery does Emerson show off at the tomb in Chapter 9?
(a) Tiled floors.
(b) A sarcophagus.
(c) Wall to ceiling paintings.
(d) A pendant.
3. What is the name of Emerson's brother?
4. What do Amelia and Emerson miss in Chapter 1?
(b) Their son.
(d) Autumn weather.
5. What does Milverton tell Amelia when they meet?
(a) That he is worried for Amelia's safety.
(b) That he is Lord Baskerville.
(c) That he knows who the murderer is.
(d) That he saw Karl steal something.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the item that is thrown through the patio door in Chapter 7 strike?
2. What markings are on the object found under the skeleton?
3. What is obvious from the behavior of the on-lookers at the dig site in Chapter 7?
4. What does Emerson fling cross his chambers in Chapter 7?
5. Who do Emerson and Amelia tell about the markings on the object found under the skeleton?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)