|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who announces that he is engaged, at breakfast in Chapter 13?
2. As she walks to the excavation site, what does Amelia hear Emerson yell?
(a) "Watch out!"
(b) Some directions at the dig crew.
(c) An Arabic swear word.
(d) Something about the curse.
3. What causes Lady Baskerville to scream in her room?
(a) A rat.
(b) A spider.
(c) A cat.
(d) A ghost.
4. Why do Emerson and Amelia intend to spend the night at the tomb?
(a) To guard it from thieves.
(b) To avoid the danger at Baskerville House.
(c) Because they expect the murderer to show up there.
(d) So they can talk about their suspicions in private.
5. What obstacle prevents progress at the excavation site in Chapter 11?
(a) A large hole.
(b) A booby-trapped wall.
(c) A boulder.
(d) A wall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Lady Baskerville's cook?
2. What does Amelia have in hand as she walks to the excavation site?
3. In Chapter 1, how does Emerson make a living in England?
4. What does Amelia advise Emerson to do in Chapter 7?
5. What happens to Milverton in Chapter 5?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)