|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why have the Baskerville House servants gone on strike?
(a) Because one of the servants has been murdered.
(b) Because Armadale's body is in the house.
(c) Because Lady Baskerville refuses to pay them.
(d) Because they believe Lord Baskerville is haunting the house.
2. In Chapter 9, when does Amelia tell Emerson about Milverton's revelation?
(a) While clearing debris.
(b) At lunch.
(c) At breakfast.
(d) At tea.
3. Why does the imam wait for the Emersons at the tomb?
(a) To show them an interesting artifact.
(b) To cause trouble.
(c) To collect a bribe from them.
(d) To question them about Baskerville's death.
4. Who does Amelia aim her revolver at in Chapter 12?
(a) Ali Hassan.
(c) A bandit.
5. Who does Vandergelt report was robbed in Chapter 7?
(b) The owner of the Luxor Hotel.
(c) Madame Berengeria.
(d) Lady Baskerville.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Milverton found in Chapter 9?
2. What does Madame Berengeria protest about the dinner table in Chapter 5?
3. What is the name of Emerson's brother?
4. What is an epigrapher?
5. What does Amelia have in hand as she walks to the excavation site?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)