|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Madame Berengeria describe Kevin O'Connell as?
(a) As a family friend.
(b) As her young admirer.
(c) As a promising egyptologist.
(d) As her daughter's beau.
2. Who do Emerson and Amelia tell about the markings on the object found under the skeleton?
(a) Lady Baskerville.
(b) No one.
3. Where does Emerson go after being wounded?
(a) To see his excavation crew.
(b) To his bedroom.
(c) To the hospital.
(d) To the police station.
4. What is Vandergelt's first name?
5. What is thrown through the patio door in Chapter 7?
(a) An Egyptian artifact.
(b) A screwdriver.
(c) A shoe.
(d) A brick.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Amelia and Emerson usually employ as their artist?
2. What does Amelia advise Emerson to do in Chapter 7?
3. What does Lady Baskerville say kept her awake in the night in Chapter 9?
4. Who does Vandergelt report was robbed in Chapter 7?
5. Who is Kevin O'Connell with at the tomb?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)