|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Amelia's son?
(b) Radcliffe Jr.
2. What does Madame Berengeria protest about the dinner table in Chapter 5?
(a) There are not enough places set.
(b) There are ants on the table.
(c) The table is too close to the kitchen.
(d) The table is too small.
3. What theory does Emerson have about the tomb?
(a) That people have lived in it within the last hundred years.
(b) That it is structurally unsound.
(c) That it was plundered in ancient times.
(d) That excavating the tomb will bring him fame.
4. At the beginning of the novel, why is Amelia receiving guests at her home?
(a) For a birthday party.
(b) For a tea party.
(c) For a wedding reception.
(d) For a funeral.
5. What is the name of Madame Berengeria's daughter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amelia wonder about her dinner company in Chapter 5?
2. Where does Amelia live?
3. Where do Amelia and Emerson decide to leave their son for the winter?
4. What was the name of Baskerville's site artist?
5. What causes Lady Baskerville to scream in her room?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)