|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Emerson and Amelia intend to spend the night at the tomb?
(a) To avoid the danger at Baskerville House.
(b) Because they expect the murderer to show up there.
(c) So they can talk about their suspicions in private.
(d) To guard it from thieves.
2. Why does Emerson decide to get involved with solving the murder investigation?
(a) So that the authorities will release Karl from custody.
(b) So that he can leave Egypt with a clear conscience.
(c) So that he gets back to focusing on the tomb.
(d) So that he won't have to worry about Amelia's safety anymore.
3. What is heard outside Baskerville House in Chapter 5?
(a) A howl.
(b) An explosion.
(c) A horse's whinny.
(d) A ringing bell.
4. What has Lady Baskerville brought back to Baskerville House?
(a) A dog.
(b) An engagement ring.
(c) New clothes.
(d) A coffee table.
5. What markings are on the object found under the skeleton?
(a) Markings of Tutankhamen.
(b) Markings of Horemheb.
(c) Markings of Ramesses.
(d) Markings of Amenhotep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amelia have in hand as she walks to the excavation site?
2. In Chapter 9, when does Amelia tell Emerson about Milverton's revelation?
3. In Chapter 9, what does Emerson say has likely been done to the tomb?
4. Who does Lady Baskerville have an argument with in Chapter 11?
5. Where does Amelia meet Mr. Milverton in Chapter 4?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)