|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lady Baskerville accuse Atiyah of being in Chapter 15?
(a) A thief.
(b) A prostitute.
(c) A drug addict.
(d) A murderer.
2. Why does Milverton protest Karl's suggested artist?
(a) Milverton want to do the illustrations himself.
(b) Milverton is worried about the tomb's curse.
(c) Milverton dislikes the person Karl suggested.
(d) Milverton doesn't like having women at the dig site.
3. How does Amelia strain muscles in her back in Chapter 8?
(a) By shifting debris in the tomb.
(b) By helping Madame Berengeria off the ground.
(c) By climbing a tree.
(d) By carrying heavy equipment.
4. Who runs up to Amelia when she reaches Baskerville House in Chapter 13?
(c) Lady Baskerville.
(d) Madame Berengeria.
5. What is Amelia convinced Emerson feels in encounters like ones with the imam?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Vandergelt report was robbed in Chapter 7?
2. What is Emerson wearing when he greets his guests at the tomb?
3. What does Emerson use to trap the cat, Bastet, for his performance?
4. What is the name of Emerson's brother?
5. What does Amelia notice about the path that they take to the caves?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)