|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who lives in the village Emerson insists on visiting in Chapter 4?
(a) His former professor.
(b) Tomb thieves.
(c) An old colleague.
(d) The Egyptian minister of history.
2. What does Amelia wonder about her dinner company in Chapter 5?
(a) Whether any of them can speak Arabic.
(b) Why they don't eat the local cuisine.
(c) Whether there will be any arguments over the bill.
(d) Which one of them killed Baskerville.
3. Who is Atiyah?
(a) Lady Baskerville's attendant.
(b) Hassan's niece.
(c) The excavation's photographer.
(d) A student at Cairo University.
4. As she walks to the excavation site, what does Amelia hear Emerson yell?
(a) Something about the curse.
(b) An Arabic swear word.
(c) Some directions at the dig crew.
(d) "Watch out!"
5. While Amelia is entertaining, what does her son enter the room with?
(a) A stuffed owl.
(c) A wet dog.
(d) A snake skin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What theory does Emerson have about the tomb?
2. Why does Milverton protest Karl's suggested artist?
3. Where do the Emersons and their workers head in Chapter 6?
4. What is heard outside Baskerville House in Chapter 5?
5. What is thrown through the patio door in Chapter 7?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)