|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Amelia compare Emerson's physique?
(a) A bear.
(b) A lion.
(c) A cheetah.
(d) A bull.
2. Where do the Emersons and their workers head in Chapter 6?
(a) The Nile River.
(b) The Valley of the Kings.
(c) The Sinai Peninsula.
3. Who is found murdered in Chapter 6?
4. How does Mary describe her mother?
(a) As sarcastic.
(b) As tormented.
(c) As beguiling.
(d) As harmless.
5. Who is Kevin O'Connell with at the tomb?
(d) Madame Berengeria.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Karl suggest be brought in to help with the dig drawings?
2. What is Emerson wearing when he greets his guests at the tomb?
3. In how many hours does Emerson say he will be able to announce the name of the murderer?
4. How did the person whose skeleton was found in the tomb die?
5. Whose skeleton is found in the tomb?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)