|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Madame Berengeria accuse her daughter of?
(a) Sleeping with her suitors.
(b) Stealing from her mother.
(c) Being cursed.
(d) Lying about her wealth.
2. Why does the imam wait for the Emersons at the tomb?
(a) To cause trouble.
(b) To collect a bribe from them.
(c) To show them an interesting artifact.
(d) To question them about Baskerville's death.
3. Who is Kevin O'Connell with at the tomb?
(d) Madame Berengeria.
4. How did the person whose skeleton was found in the tomb die?
(a) By poisoning.
(b) From old age.
(c) By being caught in a booby-trap.
(d) By a blow to the head.
5. On what grounds does Emerson say he will divorce Amelia?
(a) If she falls in love with O'Connell.
(b) If she solves the murder before him.
(c) If she goes to Luxor on her own.
(d) If she finds and enters the burial chamber without him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Emerson wearing when he greets his guests at the tomb?
2. Who is found murdered in Chapter 6?
3. Who do Emerson and Amelia want to witness their hard work at the tomb?
4. Who does Karl suggest be brought in to help with the dig drawings?
5. How does Amelia feel toward O'Connell in Chapter 6?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)