1. At the beginning of the novel, why is Amelia receiving guests at her home?
(a) For a funeral.
(b) For a birthday party.
(c) For a wedding reception.
(d) For a tea party.
2. Where does Amelia live?
3. What does Amelia's husband call her?
4. Where does Amelia's husband want to do an archaeological dig?
(a) At Stonehenge.
(b) In Egypt.
(c) Sherwood Forest.
(d) On their neighbor's land.
5. In Chapter 1, how does Emerson make a living in England?
(a) Horse breeding.
(c) Museum curating.
6. What is the name of Amelia's son?
(b) Radcliffe Jr.
7. While Amelia is entertaining, what does her son enter the room with?
(a) A stuffed owl.
(c) A snake skin.
(d) A wet dog.
8. Who was Lord Henry Baskerville?
(a) Emerson's great uncle.
(b) The owner of a Egyptian hotel.
(c) A collector of Egyptian art.
(d) A famous Egyptologist.
9. Where did Baskerville die?
(a) At a London hospital.
(b) The Valley of the Kings.
(c) At his country estate.
(d) In Morocco.
This section contains 3,966 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)