|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Whose two paintings open the book?
2. What drug has Ackerman overdosed on?
3. What sporting season does Hunter say is now over?
4. What is Lono the God of?
5. Who does Hunter say has his drugs?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Why does Hunter regard Skinner as a friend?
2. How does Hunter scare the crowd at the weigh in?
3. What do Hawaiians know about Lono's life?
This section contains 822 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)