|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the King in the Law of the Splintered Oar?
(a) King Yameragtur.
(b) King Goatbeard.
(c) King Hoopla Riva.
(d) King Kamehammeha.
2. Who is Hunter suing in this chapter?
(a) Penguin Books.
(b) The Rolling Stone Magazine.
(c) The Kamehameha Hotel.
(d) The Running Magazine.
3. What is the name of the second chapter in this section?
(a) The Land of Po.
(b) The Country of the Bland.
(c) Nevermind the Deadline.
(d) Where is My Newspaper.
4. What did the Law of the Splinter Law protect citizens against?
5. Why has the hotel quarantined Rupert?
(a) He bit a tourist.
(b) He has worms.
(c) He has rabies.
(d) He has fleas.
6. What country does Hunter think controlled the entire pacific?
7. What has Ralph sketched at the end of the first chapter in this section?
(a) A wasp.
(b) An axe.
(c) A deckchair.
(d) A knife.
8. What drug has Ackerman overdosed on?
9. What does Hunter become paranoid about in this section?
(a) Steve's sarcastic remarks.
(b) He is trapped on a boat with people he does not know.
(c) Ralph's pictures of him dying.
(d) The way Steve looks at his girlfriend.
10. Where city does Ackerman suggest they all go to?
(b) The City of Refuge.
11. What kind of fish do the fisherman hope to capture in this section?
(a) A shark.
(b) A whale.
(c) A sword fish.
(d) A marlin.
12. Who does the picture of the totem pole resemble?
(b) Ronald Reagan.
13. What bird is represented in the sketch called Property Development Comes to Hawaii?
(a) A dodo.
(b) An eagle.
(c) A buzzard.
(d) A vulture.
14. What sport does Hunter take up in this section?
15. What is Hunter standing next to in the picture?
(a) A mountain.
(b) A statue.
(c) A truck.
(d) A volcano.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of skies has Ralph drawn above the pool area?
2. What does Steve jump into the water to free in this section?
3. What does the fire become a symbol of in this section?
4. What does Ackerman buy for Hunter in this chapter?
5. Who is paying for the hotel Hunter is staying at?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)