|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the fire become a symbol of in this section?
(a) Love and peace.
(b) Heaven and hell.
(c) Death and hate.
(d) Hope and survival.
2. What bird is represented in the sketch called Property Development Comes to Hawaii?
(a) An eagle.
(b) A vulture.
(c) A dodo.
(d) A buzzard.
3. What kind of drug is Laila taking at the caretaker's cottage?
4. How does Ralph alter the picture of Captain Cook in this section?
(a) He gives him sunglasses and a Viking hat.
(b) His gives him Chinese eyes and a beard.
(c) He gives him a long nose and glasses.
(d) He gives him face paint and horns.
5. What has Ralph used to draw the splintered oar?
(b) A biro.
(c) A fountain pen.
(d) A feather pen.
6. Who does Ackerman kick into the ocean?
7. What did the Law of the Splinter Law protect citizens against?
8. What is the title of the second chapter in this section?
(a) South Point.
(c) Loving it.
(d) North Point.
9. Who does Hunter owe money to in this section?
(d) Mr. Heem.
10. What is Hunter standing next to in the picture?
(a) A mountain.
(b) A truck.
(c) A statue.
(d) A volcano.
11. What is the name of the first chapter in this section?
(b) South Point.
(c) North Point.
(d) Bomb Fever.
12. What kind of animal does Ralph have to take care of in this section?
(a) A gorilla.
(b) A cat.
(c) A goat.
(d) A dog.
13. Why will the doctor only accept Rupert's signature?
(a) He was the one taking the medication.
(b) He does not have an owner.
(c) The bill is in his name.
(d) Hunter is untrustworthy.
14. Who is Hunter suing in this chapter?
(a) The Running Magazine.
(b) The Rolling Stone Magazine.
(c) The Kamehameha Hotel.
(d) Penguin Books.
15. What did Hunter beat the marlin with?
(a) A cricket bat.
(b) A typewriter.
(c) A samoan war club.
(d) A baseball bat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Hunter say he has now been accepted by?
2. What does Hunter become paranoid about in this section?
3. What does Hunter say surrounds the ship in this section?
4. What is the title of the second chapter in this section?
5. Where does Ackerman plan to mail the rest of crop?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)