|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where city does Ackerman suggest they all go to?
(a) The City of Refuge.
2. Who has taken legal responsibility for Rupert?
(a) The hotel manager.
(b) The hotel doctor.
3. What is the name of the second chapter in this section?
(a) The Country of the Bland.
(b) The Land of Po.
(c) Where is My Newspaper.
(d) Nevermind the Deadline.
4. Where are King Kamehameha's burial chambers?
(c) The City of Refuge.
(d) The South Shore.
5. What is the title of the second chapter in this section?
(a) Wasps are Nothing Compared to...
(b) Kicking Ass in Kona.
(c) What Can't You Sue.
(d) Ralph Dear Chap.
6. What sport does Hunter take up in this section?
7. What is the name of the King in the Law of the Splintered Oar?
(a) King Yameragtur.
(b) King Kamehammeha.
(c) King Hoopla Riva.
(d) King Goatbeard.
8. What does Hunter think there is a great deal of money to be in made in doing?
9. How does Hunter go against Steve's orders in this section?
(a) He releases a marlin.
(b) He takes mescaline.
(c) He turns home.
(d) He cuts the fishing lines.
10. What did Ackerman have stolen from him in South Point?
(a) His opium crop.
(b) His truck.
(c) His marijuana crop.
(d) His helicopter.
11. Where does Ackerman plan to mail the rest of crop?
(a) San Francisco.
12. What is the name of the King who greets Captain Cook in this section?
(a) King Pele.
(b) King Kamehammeha.
(c) King Lono.
(d) King Kealakekua.
13. What kind of reception does Captain Cook get from the Hawaiians in this section?
14. Who does Ackerman kick into the ocean?
15. What does Hunter say he stared down in this section?
(a) The marlin.
(b) A stray cat.
(c) A shark.
(d) A stray dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of the first chapter in this section?
2. What kind of fish did Steve promise Hunter they would catch?
3. Who does Hunter write to about capturing a fish?
4. What country does Hunter think controlled the entire pacific?
5. What does Ackerman promise to bring for Hunter?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)