|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through There Are No Rules and Trapped in a Queer Place.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Skinner been hired as for the Honolulu Marathon?
(a) A starter.
(b) A photographer.
(c) A soundman.
(d) A writer.
2. What kind of accommodation do Hunter and Ralph find at the retreat?
3. What is the name of the first chapter in this section?
(a) Trapped in a Queer Place.
(b) The View of the Gods.
(c) There are no rules.
(d) Electricity in My Eye.
4. What sporting season does Hunter say is now over?
(a) Track and Field.
5. Who did the Hawaiians famously mistake to be their God Lono?
(a) Captain Cook.
(b) Hunter Thompson.
(c) Mark Twain.
(d) Rudyard Kipling.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the bar where Hunter meets Ralph?
2. Who is the runner tripping up in the two page spread?
3. What crashes on the front lawn only six feet from the porch?
4. Who do Hunter and Gene shout abuse at in this section?
5. What ii the nationality of the woman massaging Ralph's back?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)