|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Why Do They Lie to Us? and Tits Like Orange Fireballs.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Lono slay in a moment of anger?
(a) His brother.
(b) His father.
(c) His son.
(d) His wife.
2. Whose two paintings open the book?
(a) Jackson Pollock's.
(b) Captain Cook's.
(c) Hunter Thompson's.
(d) Ralph Steadman's.
3. What is Lono the God of?
(a) Excess and abundance.
(b) Love and laughter.
(c) Cleanliness and fulfilment,
(d) Sport and war.
4. What is the title of the final chapter in this section?
(a) Why Do They Lie to Ys.
(b) Tits Like Orange Fireballs.
(c) Whose the Daddy.
(d) Fishing in Tranquility.
5. What does Ackerman say he can see from his front porch?
(a) New York.
(c) The City of Refuge.
(d) The Captain Cook statue.
Short Answer Questions
1. What person does Ralph say Skinner is?
2. Where in Hawaii can even the worst people find solace?
3. What does Hunter give Ralph to counteract the effect of the Valerian?
4. Who do Hunter and Gene shout abuse at in this section?
5. What mode of communication does Hunter use to monitor the race from Wilbur's house?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)