|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the narrator's dream in Chapter 229, what would not matter if he took someone's car and drove away?
2. What does the narrator do when a man urges him to hurry up in the train station?
3. What nickname do the three young men on the train give to the narrator?
4. Who helps the narrator find the subway tunnel that he will take in London?
5. What term does the narrator define as "the same word for bumping off something and carrying on in almost the same direction"?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What are Christopher's views on God? How does he view God? Does he believe in God? Why or why not? Please use examples from the book to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
How is it that Christopher can look at the clouds and envision an alien spacecraft and other imaginary forms but is so totally closed off to the notion of anything that is not observable in the real universe? Please use examples from the book to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
Christopher has a hard time expressing his emotions in several situations in the book, The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time. How does Christopher deal with his emotions? What statements does he make to reveal his emotions? How does he react to different emotional situations? Please use examples from the book to support your answer.
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)