|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator do when he shuts his mind down?
2. What is the setting of Chapter 197?
3. What does the narrator conclude about time at the end of Chapter 193?
4. In Chapter 227, what is Mother doing when she arrives to her home and Christopher is awaiting her arrival?
5. How many months did it take the narrator's hair to grow back after he fell out of the car?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What are Christopher's views on God? How does he view God? Does he believe in God? Why or why not? Please use examples from the book to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
Christopher has a hard time expressing his emotions in several situations in the book, The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time. How does Christopher deal with his emotions? What statements does he make to reveal his emotions? How does he react to different emotional situations? Please use examples from the book to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
In what way does the author try to reveal Christopher's disability? What writing techniques does he use to try to convey his disability? What style techniques does he use to try to convey his disability? Please use examples from the book to support your answer.
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)