Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the narrator hide as the train approaches Didcot Parkway?
2. Why did the narrator refuse to go to the toilet?
3. In Chapter 229, what happens in the narrator's dream?
4. What is in the Smarties box?
5. What does the narrator say he can see between the roof of the shed and the big plant that hangs over the fence from the house next door?
Essay Topic 1
Christopher has a hard time expressing his emotions in several situations in the book, The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time. How does Christopher deal with his emotions? What statements does he make to reveal his emotions? How does he react to different emotional situations? Please use examples from the book to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
In what way does the author try to reveal Christopher's disability? What writing techniques does he use to try to convey his disability? What style techniques does he use to try to convey his disability? Please use examples from the book to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
How is it that Christopher can look at the clouds and envision an alien spacecraft and other imaginary forms but is so totally closed off to the notion of anything that is not observable in the real universe? Please use examples from the book to support your answer.
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)