Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say will happen when humans evolve into another animal?
2. What grade does the narrator get on each section of his A-level exams?
3. How old was the narrator when Siobhan started working at the school?
4. Who approaches the narrator at the train station and asks his name and address?
5. When the narrator returns to his original seat on the train, what does he find is missing?
In Chapter 103, is the conversation about Parky and the ancient circuits relevant to the story of Christopher and Wellington, or is it just a clever device to slip in the double-entendre about the sleeping dog? Please use examples from the book to support your answer.
Father tells Christopher that he killed Wellington because he was upset at Mrs. Shears and did not like the fact that she thought more of the dog then she did of him. Why does father take his anger out on the dog? Why does he not tell Mrs. Shears that he killed Wellington? Why does Father wait so long to tell Christopher that he is the dog's killer? Please use examples from the book to support your answer.
There are several illustrations throughout the book. What roles do these illustration have in regards to the text in the novel? Why is it necessary for the author to include these illustrations? What do these illustrations say about the author? What do these illustrations say about Christopher? Please use examples from the book to support your answer.
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)