|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the narrator hide as the train approaches Didcot Parkway?
(a) In the bathroom.
(b) In another train car.
(c) In a suitcase.
(d) Behind a row of luggage.
2. Why did the narrator refuse to go to the toilet?
(a) Because he did not want to take his pants down.
(b) Because he did not want to use the same toilet as all the other students.
(c) Because his classmate went to the bathroom all over the floor.
(d) Because he thought the bathroom smelled bad.
3. In Chapter 229, what happens in the narrator's dream?
(a) People are taken captive by animals.
(b) Everyone dies from a meterorite.
(c) Almost everyone on earth dies from a virus.
(d) People leave earth to live on a newly discovered planet.
4. What is in the Smarties box?
(b) A pencil.
(c) A marker.
5. What does the narrator say he can see between the roof of the shed and the big plant that hangs over the fence from the house next door?
(a) A constellation.
(b) The moon.
(c) A shooting star.
(d) The planet Venus.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money did the narrator take out of the bank machine at the train station?
2. Why does the narrator say you can join Orion to bits of Lepus, Taurus, or Gemini?
3. What time does the narrator wake up on his sample timetable?
4. What does the narrator do when his father falls asleep in Chapter 167?
5. Who told the narrator to write descriptions?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)