|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is in the Smarties box?
(b) A pencil.
(d) A marker.
2. How many cows were in the field when the narrator drove through the countryside with Mother and Father?
3. Which one of the following is not one of the names the narrator gave to the entity that would form if you joined Orion, Lepus, Taurus, or Gemini?
(a) The Bicycle.
(b) The Bunch of Grapes.
(c) The Pound of Fish.
4. How many other things did the narrator not write down about his trip to the countryside with Mother and Father?
5. In Chapter 229, what happens in the narrator's dream?
(a) Almost everyone on earth dies from a virus.
(b) Everyone dies from a meterorite.
(c) People are taken captive by animals.
(d) People leave earth to live on a newly discovered planet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What illustration does the narrator include at the end of Chapter 223?
2. What does the narrator sketch while on the train?
3. The narrator starts Chapter 157 with a discourse on what happened at school for what number of days?
4. What illustration does the narrator include in Chapter 229?
5. Why does the narrator decide he cannot live with Siobhan?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)