|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator compare peoples' brains to?
(a) Lawn Mowers.
2. How many cows were in the field when the narrator drove through the countryside with Mother and Father?
3. Who does the narrator ask to watch Toby while he goes to visit his mother?
(c) Mrs. Shears.
(d) Mrs. Alexander.
4. What does the narrator do when his father tries to make up with him in Chapter 167?
(a) Screams and pushes his father off the bed.
(b) Runs out of the room.
(c) Hits his father.
(d) Cries and covers his head with a pillow.
5. What is not one of the things that the narrator says he can stay home and do if he doesn't want to go anywhere?
(a) Take a bath and finish writing his book.
(b) Eat broccoli, oranges, and licorice laces.
(c) Play video games for a whole week.
(d) Sit in the corner of a room and rub a 1 pound coin over the radiator.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting of Chapter 197?
2. Why does the narrator say that half an eye is very useful?
3. In retrospect, what does the narrator say he lied about in Chapter 13?
4. The narrator starts Chapter 157 with a discourse on what happened at school for what number of days?
5. According to the narrator, if everyone in the world was tossing coins, eventually how many heads in a row would someone get?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)