|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sound does the narrator compare the train's arrival in Chapter 227 to?
(a) A screaming tea kettle.
(b) A tornado.
(c) A sword fight.
(d) A bird chirping loudly.
2. How long did the lady in the cafe say the narrator had been in the train station?
(a) Two hours.
(b) Two and a half hours.
(c) Three and a half hours.
(d) Three hours.
3. How many illustrations are in Chapter 173?
4. What does the narrator do when his father tries to make up with him in Chapter 167?
(a) Hits his father.
(b) Cries and covers his head with a pillow.
(c) Screams and pushes his father off the bed.
(d) Runs out of the room.
5. Why does Mother lose her job?
(a) She was not completing her assignments on time.
(b) She is taking too much time off of work.
(c) Her job found out about her son.
(d) She quit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls the narrator's name at the start of Chapter 197?
2. What does the narrator sketch while on the train?
3. In Chapter 229, what happens in the narrator's dream?
4. What time does the narrator wake up on his sample timetable?
5. How much money did the narrator take out of the bank machine at the train station?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)