|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are adverts?
(a) A poem that has a serious message.
(b) Pictures or television programs to make you buy things.
(c) Animals that live in Malaysia.
(d) Mathematical equations.
2. What does the narrator say will happen when humans evolve into another animal?
(a) The new animal will put humans being into a zoo.
(b) The new animal will free the captured animals.
(c) The new animal will kill human beings.
(d) The new animal will be dumber than human beings.
3. Who supervises the narrator while he takes his A-level exams?
(a) Mr. Loxely.
(b) Reverend Peters.
(c) Mrs. Gascoyne.
4. Why does the narrator say that half an eye is very useful?
(a) It means that an animal can't see at all.
(b) It means that an animal will always be able to see its prey.
(c) It means that an animal will not live very long.
(d) It means that an animal can only see half of an animal it wants to eat.
5. What happens when the narrator goes to Mrs. Shears' house?
(a) Father and Mrs. Shears are arguing.
(b) Mrs. Shears yells at the narrator for knocking on her door.
(c) There is no answer.
(d) Mrs. Shears answer the door crying.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the narrator feel giddy and sick at the train station?
2. In the narrator's dream in Chapter 229, what would not matter if he took someone's car and drove away?
3. Where does the narrator's father fall asleep in Chapter 167?
4. How does the narrator say people should think?
5. What does the narrator compare peoples' brains to?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)