|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the narrator say that half an eye is very useful?
(a) It means that an animal will not live very long.
(b) It means that an animal can only see half of an animal it wants to eat.
(c) It means that an animal will always be able to see its prey.
(d) It means that an animal can't see at all.
2. According to the narrator, if everyone in the world was tossing coins, eventually how many heads in a row would someone get?
3. What does the narrator say he can see between the roof of the shed and the big plant that hangs over the fence from the house next door?
(a) The planet Venus.
(b) The moon.
(c) A shooting star.
(d) A constellation.
4. In retrospect, what does the narrator say he lied about in Chapter 13?
(a) His mother's death.
(b) Not being able to tell jokes.
(c) Not telling lies.
(d) This book not being a funny book.
5. For what day does the narrator provide a sample timetable?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the narrator make timetables?
2. What does the narrator do when he shuts his mind down?
3. How many months did it take the narrator's hair to grow back after he fell out of the car?
4. How many other things did the narrator not write down about his trip to the countryside with Mother and Father?
5. What were the two orangutans doing in the photograph in Chapter 223?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)