|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator use Chapter 163 to do?
(a) Explain why Mother thinks like she does.
(b) Explain how he learned that other people had minds.
(c) Explain how one of his classmates thinks.
(d) Explain a new theory of how people think.
2. How many sections does the A-level exams have?
3. Where does the narrator say Mrs. Shear's coffeemaker is from?
(d) The United States.
4. How much money did the narrator take out of the bank machine at the train station?
(a) 50 pounds.
(b) 30 pounds.
(c) 40 pounds.
(d) 60 pounds.
5. What does the narrator do when he shuts his mind down?
(a) Eats a lot of food.
(b) Sleeps for long periods.
(c) Closes his eyes and meditates.
(d) Occupies himself with mathematical equations, puzzles, or games.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did the lady in the cafe say the narrator had been in the train station?
2. What is not one of the things that the narrator says he can stay home and do if he doesn't want to go anywhere?
3. Who supervises the narrator while he takes his A-level exams?
4. In retrospect, what does the narrator say he lied about in Chapter 13?
5. What illustration does the narrator include in Chapter 229?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)