|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when the narrator goes to Mrs. Shears' house?
(a) Father and Mrs. Shears are arguing.
(b) Mrs. Shears answer the door crying.
(c) Mrs. Shears yells at the narrator for knocking on her door.
(d) There is no answer.
2. Where does the narrator say Mrs. Shear's coffeemaker is from?
(d) The United States.
3. What sound does the narrator compare the train's arrival in Chapter 227 to?
(a) A tornado.
(b) A bird chirping loudly.
(c) A sword fight.
(d) A screaming tea kettle.
4. How many sections does the A-level exams have?
5. Where does the narrator's mother live?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say he can see between the roof of the shed and the big plant that hangs over the fence from the house next door?
2. How does the narrator view his father after he reveals that he killed the dog?
3. How many illustrations are in Chapter 173?
4. Why does the narrator say he does not like new places?
5. How much money did the narrator take out of the bank machine at the train station?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)