|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator do when his father tries to make up with him in Chapter 167?
(a) Runs out of the room.
(b) Cries and covers his head with a pillow.
(c) Hits his father.
(d) Screams and pushes his father off the bed.
2. How many illustrations are in Chapter 181?
3. What time does the narrator go to bed on his sample timetable?
(a) 8:30 PM.
(b) 9:00 PM.
(c) 10:00 PM.
(d) 9:30 PM.
4. What time does the narrator wake up on his sample timetable?
(a) 6:50 AM.
(b) 7:50 AM.
(c) 7:20 AM.
(d) 6:30 AM.
5. Who calls the narrator's name at the start of Chapter 197?
(d) The policeman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What term does the narrator define as "the same word for bumping off something and carrying on in almost the same direction"?
2. What does the narrator compare peoples' brains to?
3. In retrospect, what does the narrator say he lied about in Chapter 13?
4. When the narrator returns to his original seat on the train, what does he find is missing?
5. What makes the narrator's dream in Chapter 229 special?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)