|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does the narrator wake up on his sample timetable?
(a) 6:50 AM.
(b) 7:20 AM.
(c) 7:50 AM.
(d) 6:30 AM.
2. When the narrator returns to his original seat on the train, what does he find is missing?
(a) His bag.
(b) His new friend.
(c) The feces in the bathroom.
(d) His money.
3. Which one of the following is not one of the names the narrator gave to the entity that would form if you joined Orion, Lepus, Taurus, or Gemini?
(b) The Bunch of Grapes.
(c) The Bicycle.
(d) The Pound of Fish.
4. What does the narrator do when he shuts his mind down?
(a) Closes his eyes and meditates.
(b) Sleeps for long periods.
(c) Eats a lot of food.
(d) Occupies himself with mathematical equations, puzzles, or games.
5. What does the narrator do when his father falls asleep in Chapter 167?
(a) Watches one of his videos.
(b) Reads more letters from his mother.
(c) Goes to Mrs. Shears' house.
(d) Sneaks out the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money did the narrator take out of the bank machine at the train station?
2. Where does the narrator's father fall asleep in Chapter 167?
3. What does the narrator compare peoples' brains to?
4. In retrospect, what does the narrator say he lied about in Chapter 13?
5. How many illustrations are in Chapter 173?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)