|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the narrator feel giddy and sick at the train station?
(a) There were lots of people.
(b) He smelled the bathrooms.
(c) The station was too big.
(d) He had an empty stomach.
2. What sound does the narrator compare the train's arrival in Chapter 227 to?
(a) A tornado.
(b) A screaming tea kettle.
(c) A sword fight.
(d) A bird chirping loudly.
3. What does the narrator eat for breakfast at his Mother's house?
(a) Toast and sausage.
(b) Fish and grits.
(c) Tomatoes and green beans.
(d) Eggs and bacon.
4. What does the narrator say he can see between the roof of the shed and the big plant that hangs over the fence from the house next door?
(a) A shooting star.
(b) The moon.
(c) The planet Venus.
(d) A constellation.
5. Who calls the narrator's name at the start of Chapter 197?
(b) The policeman.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator figure out that he is in London?
2. How old was the narrator when Siobhan started working at the school?
3. How much money did the narrator take out of the bank machine at the train station?
4. Why does the narrator decide he cannot live with Siobhan?
5. Who supervises the narrator while he takes his A-level exams?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)