|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What term does the narrator give to the phenomenon in which eyes move from point to point without really seeing what is in between the two points?
(a) Visual Memorization.
(b) Visual Saccades.
(c) Visual Escapes.
(d) Visual Illuminations.
2. What is in the Smarties box?
(a) A marker.
(c) A pencil.
3. How many months did it take the narrator's hair to grow back after he fell out of the car?
(a) Five months.
(b) Three months.
(c) Four months.
(d) Six months.
4. Which one of the following is not one of the three conditions the narrator names as to why life on earth occurred as the result of an accident?
5. How does the narrator close out Chapter 167?
(a) He wakes his father up to talk about the dog's death.
(b) He tells Mrs. Shears about the dog's death.
(c) He wonders what he is going to do next.
(d) He falls asleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator, why does Siobhan say people go on holidays?
2. What is the setting of Chapter 197?
3. Why did Father kill the dog?
4. What is the gift that Father gives to the narrator at the end of the book?
5. Who calls the narrator's name at the start of Chapter 197?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)