|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator, why does Siobhan say people go on holidays?
(a) To celebrate the lives of famous people.
(b) To learn about new types of animals.
(c) To see new things and relax.
(d) To visit friends and family.
2. Why is the narrator's experience with the toilet on the train traumatic?
(a) Because there was urine on the floor.
(b) Because there was no sink to wash his hands.
(c) Because there was feces on the toilet seat.
(d) Because there was someone in the toilet and he had to relieve himself.
3. Approximately, how long does the narrator spend on the bench at the subway station in Chapter 227?
(a) 3 hours.
(b) 5 hours.
(c) 7 hours.
(d) 1 hour.
4. In Chapter 229, what happens in the narrator's dream?
(a) People leave earth to live on a newly discovered planet.
(b) Almost everyone on earth dies from a virus.
(c) Everyone dies from a meterorite.
(d) People are taken captive by animals.
5. How does the narrator say people should think?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the narrator say that half an eye is very useful?
2. What does the narrator do when his father tries to make up with him in Chapter 167?
3. How does the narrator figure out that he is in London?
4. What reason does the narrator give for going to London?
5. What does the narrator do when his father falls asleep in Chapter 167?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)