|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which one of the following is not one of the three conditions the narrator names as to why life on earth occurred as the result of an accident?
2. Why does the narrator decide he cannot live with Siobhan?
(a) Because she is not an actually friend.
(b) Because she lives to close to Father.
(c) Because she will tell Father that he is living with her.
(d) Because she would get in trouble with the school.
3. What does the narrator eat for breakfast at his Mother's house?
(a) Toast and sausage.
(b) Eggs and bacon.
(c) Tomatoes and green beans.
(d) Fish and grits.
4. Why did Father kill the dog?
(a) He thought that the dog was a nuisance.
(b) He caught the dog using the bathroom on his lawn.
(c) He did not like dogs.
(d) He was distraught by his relationship with Mrs. Shears.
5. How many other things did the narrator not write down about his trip to the countryside with Mother and Father?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is not one of the things that the narrator says he can stay home and do if he doesn't want to go anywhere?
2. What is the setting of Chapter 197?
3. In the narrator's dream in Chapter 229, what would not matter if he took someone's car and drove away?
4. What time does the narrator go to bed on his sample timetable?
5. How long did the lady in the cafe say the narrator had been in the train station?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)