|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the narrator hide as the train approaches Didcot Parkway?
(a) Behind a row of luggage.
(b) In a suitcase.
(c) In another train car.
(d) In the bathroom.
2. How does the narrator decide to travel to his mother's house?
(a) By cab.
(b) By bus.
(c) By foot.
(d) By train.
3. How many sections does the A-level exams have?
4. In Chapter 229, what happens in the narrator's dream?
(a) People leave earth to live on a newly discovered planet.
(b) People are taken captive by animals.
(c) Almost everyone on earth dies from a virus.
(d) Everyone dies from a meterorite.
5. Who helps the narrator find the subway tunnel that he will take in London?
(a) A police officer.
(b) The lady at an information booth.
(c) A stranger heading towards the subway tunnel.
(d) A train conductor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many illustrations are in Chapter 181?
2. What does the narrator conclude about time at the end of Chapter 193?
3. Who was the narrator's first main teacher at school?
4. What grade does the narrator get on each section of his A-level exams?
5. What is not one of the things that the narrator says he can stay home and do if he doesn't want to go anywhere?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)