|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the narrator say that half an eye is very useful?
(a) It means that an animal can't see at all.
(b) It means that an animal will always be able to see its prey.
(c) It means that an animal will not live very long.
(d) It means that an animal can only see half of an animal it wants to eat.
2. What does the narrator do when his father falls asleep in Chapter 167?
(a) Watches one of his videos.
(b) Goes to Mrs. Shears' house.
(c) Sneaks out the house.
(d) Reads more letters from his mother.
3. What does the narrator hear shortly after he wakes up in Chapter 179?
(a) Father calling his name and searching for him.
(b) Father's van starting up and leaving the house.
(c) Mrs. Alexander singing loudly.
(d) Mrs. Shears yelling at Father.
4. Who was the narrator's first main teacher at school?
(c) Mr. Loxely.
5. How many sections does the A-level exams have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator sketch while on the train?
2. Why did Father kill the dog?
3. What does the narrator eat for breakfast at his Mother's house?
4. How much money did the narrator take out of the bank machine at the train station?
5. When did the narrator make timetables?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)