|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What illustration does the narrator include at the end of Chapter 223?
(a) A picture of a holiday.
(b) A picture of orangutans.
(c) A sample advert.
(d) A drawing of three blind mice.
2. Why does Mother lose her job?
(a) She was not completing her assignments on time.
(b) She is taking too much time off of work.
(c) She quit.
(d) Her job found out about her son.
3. For what day does the narrator provide a sample timetable?
4. In Chapter 229, what happens in the narrator's dream?
(a) Almost everyone on earth dies from a virus.
(b) People are taken captive by animals.
(c) People leave earth to live on a newly discovered planet.
(d) Everyone dies from a meterorite.
5. In the narrator's dream in Chapter 229, what would not matter if he took someone's car and drove away?
(a) If he stole the radio.
(b) If he bumped into things and drove to the sea.
(c) If he drove off of the earth.
(d) If he broke into the car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Toby while Christopher and Toby are in the train station?
2. What illustration does the narrator include in Chapter 229?
3. According to the narrator, why is Orion called Orion?
4. How does the narrator close out Chapter 167?
5. What is not one of the things that the narrator says he can stay home and do if he doesn't want to go anywhere?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)