Short Answer Questions Key
1. What time was it when the narrator saw the dog laying on the grass?
2. What was the breed of the dog the narrator found on the grass?
3. What is the name of the dog the narrator finds lying on the grass?
4. What is the narrator's full name?
Christopher John Francis Boone.
5. What emotion was expressed in the first face picture that Siobhan shared with the narrator?
6. What did the narrator do with the piece of paper on which Siobhan drew lots of faces and wrote descriptions of exactly what each meant?
He kept it in his pocket.
This section contains 5,475 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)