|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 229.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In reflection, what does the narrator recall about his mother's temper?
(a) His mother always left the house when she was in a rage.
(b) His mother was very kind and gentle.
(c) His mother used to fight with his father a lot.
(d) His mother has a quicker temper than Father.
2. In Chapter 227, what is Mother doing when she arrives to her home and Christopher is awaiting her arrival?
(a) Getting out of a cab.
(b) Running in the rain.
(c) Arguing with Mr. Shears.
(d) Talking to one of her neighbors.
3. What emotion was expressed in the first face picture that Siobhan shared with the narrator?
4. What illustration does the narrator include at the end of Chapter 223?
(a) A picture of a holiday.
(b) A picture of orangutans.
(c) A sample advert.
(d) A drawing of three blind mice.
5. What words describe the demeanor of the narrator's father on the ride home from the police headquarters?
(a) Engaged and captivated.
(b) Withdrawn and silent.
(c) Silent and passive.
(d) Excited and talkative.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man who works for Father and greets the narrator at the start of Chapter 103?
2. What was on the front cover the card the narrator sent to his mother while she was in the hospital?
3. What drawing is the narrator carrying with him at the police headquarters?
4. What does the narrator do when his father tries to make up with him in Chapter 167?
5. Why did the narrator refuse to go to the toilet?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)