|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 229.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What words describe the demeanor of the narrator's father on the ride home from the police headquarters?
(a) Engaged and captivated.
(b) Withdrawn and silent.
(c) Excited and talkative.
(d) Silent and passive.
2. What does the narrator say will happen when humans evolve into another animal?
(a) The new animal will put humans being into a zoo.
(b) The new animal will free the captured animals.
(c) The new animal will kill human beings.
(d) The new animal will be dumber than human beings.
3. How many cows were in the field when the narrator drove through the countryside with Mother and Father?
4. In the narrator's dream in Chapter 229, what would not matter if he took someone's car and drove away?
(a) If he bumped into things and drove to the sea.
(b) If he broke into the car.
(c) If he drove off of the earth.
(d) If he stole the radio.
5. What does the narrator purchase from a magazine vendor in London?
(a) A magazine filled with puzzles.
(b) A London Street Atlas.
(c) A candy bar.
(d) A book with mathematical problems.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is not one of the things that the narrator says he can stay home and do if he doesn't want to go anywhere?
2. In Chapter 97, where does the narrator go after he arrives home from school?
3. Where does the narrator find his book?
4. Why does the narrator say prime numbers are considered military material?
5. Who calls the narrator's name at the start of Chapter 197?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)