|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 229.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the word orangutan mean?
(a) Man of the woods.
(b) Man at work.
(c) Swinging man.
(d) Man of the forest.
2. What is the name of the dog the narrator finds lying on the grass?
3. Why did the narrator like the grass?
(a) Because it is dry and warm.
(b) Because it is wet and cold.
(c) Because it is dry and cold.
(d) Because it is wet and warm.
4. What term does the narrator use to describe the students at his school?
(b) Special needs.
5. What is the narrator's full name?
(a) Thomas Matthew Roger Mason.
(b) James Weldon Christopher Williams.
(c) Wellington Benjamin James Boone.
(d) Christopher John Francis Boone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the narrator decide he cannot live with Siobhan?
2. Which of the following is not one of the three reasons the narrator deduces for killing a dog?
3. Why does the narrator decide to investigate the death of the dog despite his father's admonishments?
4. What term does the narrator define as "the same word for bumping off something and carrying on in almost the same direction"?
5. What time does the narrator go to bed on his sample timetable?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)