|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 197.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In retrospect, what does the narrator say he lied about in Chapter 13?
(a) Not telling lies.
(b) This book not being a funny book.
(c) His mother's death.
(d) Not being able to tell jokes.
2. What drawing is the narrator carrying with him at the police headquarters?
(a) A drawing of a wooden puzzle.
(b) A drawing of himself.
(c) A drawing of the dog.
(d) A drawing of neighborhood.
3. What type of business does Father own?
(a) An auto repair business.
(b) A laundry business.
(c) A shoe repair business.
(d) A boiler repair business.
4. Which one of the following is not one of the names the narrator gave to the entity that would form if you joined Orion, Lepus, Taurus, or Gemini?
(b) The Pound of Fish.
(c) The Bunch of Grapes.
(d) The Bicycle.
5. Why do the police arrest the narrator?
(a) For breaking into his neighbor's house.
(b) For killing the dog.
(c) For stealing his neighbor's plants out of her front yard.
(d) For assulting a police officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator do when his father falls asleep in Chapter 167?
2. What is the setting of Chapter 109?
3. What mystery does the narrator say scientists will solve someday?
4. How does the narrator decide to travel to his mother's house?
5. Why does the narrator like Sherlock Holmes?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)