|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 179.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The type of day the narrator has depends on the number of cars he passes on the way to school. What are the two types of days that he has?
(a) Quite good days and bad days.
(b) Brown days and super good days.
(c) Green days and black days.
(d) Good days and black days.
2. In Chapter 127, how does the narrator respond to his father grabbing him after Father finds what the narrator put on the kitchen table?
(a) He storms out of the room.
(b) He hits his father.
(c) He starts crying.
(d) He screams at his father.
3. How does Siobhan tell the narrator to begin his book?
(a) With something to grab people's attention.
(b) With a picture of his main character.
(c) With a mysterious character.
(d) With a quote from a famous philosopher.
4. What concept, which appeared in a newspaper column, does the narrator explain in Chapter 101?
(a) The Netwon James Theory.
(b) The Monty Hall Problem.
(c) The Sean Carter Problem.
(d) The Johnson Solor System Theory.
5. How many attachments does the narrator's Swiss army knife have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Father kill the dog?
2. Where did Uncle Terry encounter a ghost?
3. What term does the narrator give to the phenomenon in which eyes move from point to point without really seeing what is in between the two points?
4. What was on the front cover the card the narrator sent to his mother while she was in the hospital?
5. In Chapter 89, what Joseph Conrad book does Siobhan tell the narrator about?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)