|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 179.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of ghost did Uncle Terry encounter?
(a) The ghost of a Catholic priest
(b) The ghost of a young English woman.
(c) The ghost of a Franciscan friar.
(d) The ghost of an old pirate.
2. What does the narrator do when his father falls asleep in Chapter 167?
(a) Watches one of his videos.
(b) Goes to Mrs. Shears' house.
(c) Reads more letters from his mother.
(d) Sneaks out the house.
3. In Chapter 97, where does the narrator go after he arrives home from school?
(a) To Mrs. Shears' house.
(b) To visit Mrs. Alexander.
(c) To visit Father at work.
(d) To the local store.
4. The type of day the narrator has depends on the number of cars he passes on the way to school. What are the two types of days that he has?
(a) Brown days and super good days.
(b) Green days and black days.
(c) Quite good days and bad days.
(d) Good days and black days.
5. Why did the narrator refuse to go to the toilet?
(a) Because he did not want to take his pants down.
(b) Because he did not want to use the same toilet as all the other students.
(c) Because his classmate went to the bathroom all over the floor.
(d) Because he thought the bathroom smelled bad.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells the narrator that his mother has gone to heaven?
2. What is the name of Mrs. Alexander's dog?
3. What does the narrator compare peoples' brains to?
4. For how long was the narrator hugging the dog when he heard screaming?
5. How old was the narrator when Siobhan started working at the school?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)