|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 137 | Chapter 139.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 67, who does the narrator think killed the dog?
(b) Mrs. Shears.
(c) Mr. Shears.
(d) Mrs. Alexander.
2. The type of day the narrator has depends on the number of cars he passes on the way to school. What are the two types of days that he has?
(a) Green days and black days.
(b) Quite good days and bad days.
(c) Brown days and super good days.
(d) Good days and black days.
3. What does Mrs. Alexander reveal to the narrator about Mr. Shears?
(a) Mr. Shears married his mistress.
(b) Mr. Shears died two years ago.
(c) Mr. Shears killed the dog.
(d) Mr. Shears was having an affair with the narrator's mother.
4. Why does the narrator say he uses prime numbers?
(a) Prime numbers are easier to calculate.
(b) He likes prime numbers better than cardinal numbers.
(c) He cannot tell the difference between prime numbers and cardinal numbers.
(d) Prime numbers are easier to remember.
5. When the narrator sees four yellow cars in a row, what type of day does that signal for him?
(a) A black day.
(b) A bad day.
(c) A good day.
(d) A green day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not one of the three reasons the narrator deduces for killing a dog?
2. How many attachments does the narrator's Swiss army knife have?
3. Where does the narrator's father take him for an outing in Chapter 137?
4. What type of business does Father own?
5. What types of books does the narrator mostly read?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)