|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 137 | Chapter 139.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the narrator not like Sir Arthur Conan Doyle?
(a) Because he does not believe in the supernatural.
(b) Because he does believe in the supernatural.
(c) Because he is stupid.
(d) Because he is not stupid.
2. What is the narrator's pet rat's name?
3. What is the name of Mrs. Alexander's dog?
4. What time was it when the narrator saw the dog laying on the grass?
(a) 10:03 p.m.
(b) 12:07 a.m.
(c) 9:10 a.m.
(d) 11:55 a.m.
5. How does the narrator know the individual with his father is an inspector?
(a) He is wearing jeans, rather than slacks.
(b) He is wearing a uniform, rather than a suit.
(c) He is wearing a suit, rather than a uniform.
(d) He is not wearing a tie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What colors does the narrator say he does not like?
2. How does the narrator's father describe Mr. Shears?
3. In Chapter 79, what is Father doing when the narrator returns home?
4. How many red cars does Christopher's bus consecutively pass on his way to school?
5. What drawing is the narrator carrying with him at the police headquarters?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)