|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 137 | Chapter 139.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time was it when the narrator saw the dog laying on the grass?
(a) 11:55 a.m.
(b) 12:07 a.m.
(c) 9:10 a.m.
(d) 10:03 p.m.
2. For how long was the narrator hugging the dog when he heard screaming?
(a) 8 minutes.
(b) 10 minutes.
(c) 2 minutes.
(d) 4 minutes.
3. What does Father decide to do on Saturday instead of taking the narrator on a weekly trip?
(a) Watch a soccer match.
(b) Clean the house.
(c) Go over Mrs. Shears house.
(d) Take a nap.
4. Why does the narrator say prime numbers are considered military material?
(a) Because primary numbers are easier for individuals in the military to remember.
(b) Because they are used in codes.
(c) Because the military only uses prime numbers.
(d) Because the military can only use prime numbers in their written documents.
5. How does Mrs. Alexander respond when the narrator asks if Mrs. Shears killed his mother?
(a) Mrs. Alexander did not know the narrator's mother was dead.
(b) Mrs. Alexander admits that Mrs. Shears did kill his mother.
(c) Mrs. Shears admits that she did not know the narrator's mother.
(d) Mrs. Alexander admits that Mrs. Shears did not kill his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator have to do to the Gobi Aloo Sag before he can eat it?
2. What term does the narrator use to describe the students at his school?
3. What is the name of the man who works for Father and greets the narrator at the start of Chapter 103?
4. In Chapter 89, what Joseph Conrad book does Siobhan tell the narrator about?
5. According to the narrator, what four moods does the dog have?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)