|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 109 | Chapter 113.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What concept, which appeared in a newspaper column, does the narrator explain in Chapter 101?
(a) The Sean Carter Problem.
(b) The Netwon James Theory.
(c) The Monty Hall Problem.
(d) The Johnson Solor System Theory.
2. What is the narrator's favorite book?
(a) The Five Orange Pips.
(b) Hounds of the Baskervilles.
(c) The Man with the Twisted Lip.
(d) A Case of Identity.
3. How many red cars does Christopher's bus consecutively pass on his way to school?
4. What example does the narrator give of his father breaking the rules?
(a) His father steals lawn ornaments out of the neighbors' lawns.
(b) His father cheats on his taxes.
(c) His father drives over the speed limit.
(d) His father sometimes drinks and drives.
5. What emotion was expressed in the first face picture that Siobhan shared with the narrator?
Short Answer Questions
1. What drawing is the narrator carrying with him at the police headquarters?
2. In Chapter 89, what Joseph Conrad book does Siobhan tell the narrator about?
3. In Chapter 79, what is Father doing when the narrator returns home?
4. How does Siobhan tell the narrator to begin his book?
5. What made the narrator think at one time that his parents were going to get a divorce?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)