|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 109 | Chapter 113.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What profession does the narrator tell his readers he would be good at?
2. What is the narrator's favorite book?
(a) The Five Orange Pips.
(b) A Case of Identity.
(c) Hounds of the Baskervilles.
(d) The Man with the Twisted Lip.
3. What was the breed of the dog the narrator found on the grass?
4. What concept, which appeared in a newspaper column, does the narrator explain in Chapter 101?
(a) The Johnson Solor System Theory.
(b) The Netwon James Theory.
(c) The Monty Hall Problem.
(d) The Sean Carter Problem.
5. How does the narrator's father describe Mr. Shears?
(a) As an angry man.
(b) As a gentle man.
(c) As a nice man.
(d) As an evil man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the police arrest the narrator?
2. What does the narrator say caused much of the stress in his parent's relationship?
3. What example does the narrator give of his father breaking the rules?
4. Which of the following is not one of the three reasons the narrator deduces for killing a dog?
5. What does the narrator have to do to the Gobi Aloo Sag before he can eat it?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)