|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 109 | Chapter 113.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mrs. Alexander respond when the narrator asks if Mrs. Shears killed his mother?
(a) Mrs. Alexander did not know the narrator's mother was dead.
(b) Mrs. Alexander admits that Mrs. Shears did not kill his mother.
(c) Mrs. Alexander admits that Mrs. Shears did kill his mother.
(d) Mrs. Shears admits that she did not know the narrator's mother.
2. How many red cars does Christopher's bus consecutively pass on his way to school?
3. What term does the narrator use to describe the students at his school?
(b) Special needs.
4. Who tells the narrator that his mother has gone to heaven?
(b) Mrs. Shears.
(c) No one.
(d) Mrs. Forbes.
5. What does the narrator's memory have that is similar to a soundtrack?
(a) His memory has a visualtrack.
(b) His memory has a smelltrack.
(c) His memory has a laughtrack.
(d) His memory has a listeningtrack.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the narrator like the grass?
2. According to the narrator, what color is Gobi Aloo Sag?
3. What emotion was expressed in the first face picture that Siobhan shared with the narrator?
4. What types of books does the narrator mostly read?
5. Why do the police arrest the narrator?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)