|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 73 | Chapter 79.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say caused much of the stress in his parent's relationship?
(a) Father's infidelity.
(b) Mother's extreme mood swings.
(c) The narrator's behavioral problems.
(d) Father's long work hours.
2. How does the narrator know the individual with his father is an inspector?
(a) He is wearing a suit, rather than a uniform.
(b) He is wearing a uniform, rather than a suit.
(c) He is not wearing a tie.
(d) He is wearing jeans, rather than slacks.
3. What is the name of the dog the narrator finds lying on the grass?
4. What is the narrator's full name?
(a) Christopher John Francis Boone.
(b) Wellington Benjamin James Boone.
(c) Thomas Matthew Roger Mason.
(d) James Weldon Christopher Williams.
5. What time was it when the narrator saw the dog laying on the grass?
(a) 11:55 a.m.
(b) 10:03 p.m.
(c) 12:07 a.m.
(d) 9:10 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the narrator like the grass?
2. What words describe the demeanor of the narrator's father on the ride home from the police headquarters?
3. What emotion was expressed in the first face picture that Siobhan shared with the narrator?
4. How many red cars does Christopher's bus consecutively pass on his way to school?
5. What does Father decide to do on Saturday instead of taking the narrator on a weekly trip?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)