|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 73 | Chapter 79.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator, what four moods does the dog have?
(a) Cross, concentrating, caring, and happy.
(b) Mad, sad, happy, and cross.
(c) Happy, sad, cross, and concentrating.
(d) Sad, mad, concetrating, and envy.
2. What drawing is the narrator carrying with him at the police headquarters?
(a) A drawing of himself.
(b) A drawing of neighborhood.
(c) A drawing of the dog.
(d) A drawing of a wooden puzzle.
3. What made the narrator think at one time that his parents were going to get a divorce?
(a) Because Mother moved out.
(b) Because they had a lot of arguments.
(c) Because Mother got sick.
(d) Because they did not sleep in the same room.
4. What time was it when the narrator saw the dog laying on the grass?
(a) 10:03 p.m.
(b) 12:07 a.m.
(c) 9:10 a.m.
(d) 11:55 a.m.
5. What was on the front cover the card the narrator sent to his mother while she was in the hospital?
(a) Pictures of cars.
(b) Pictures of shoes.
(c) Pictures of flowers.
(d) Pictures of birds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of listing does the narrator include in Chapter 73?
2. In Chapter 79, what is Father doing when the narrator returns home?
3. Who tells the narrator that his mother has gone to heaven?
4. For how long was the narrator hugging the dog when he heard screaming?
5. What does the narrator say caused much of the stress in his parent's relationship?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)