|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 73 | Chapter 79.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The type of day the narrator has depends on the number of cars he passes on the way to school. What are the two types of days that he has?
(a) Quite good days and bad days.
(b) Green days and black days.
(c) Brown days and super good days.
(d) Good days and black days.
2. Why does the narrator say he will not bother his father after his father admits to being sad?
(a) Because the narrator does not have anything to say to his father.
(b) Because when the narrator's father is sad, he prefers to be left alone.
(c) Because the narrator's father stopped talking.
(d) Because when the narrator is sad, he prefers to be left alone.
3. What example does the narrator give of his father breaking the rules?
(a) His father drives over the speed limit.
(b) His father steals lawn ornaments out of the neighbors' lawns.
(c) His father sometimes drinks and drives.
(d) His father cheats on his taxes.
4. How long ago does the narrator say his mother died?
(a) 1 year ago.
(b) 2 years ago.
(c) 3 years ago.
(d) 4 years ago.
5. Why did the narrator like the grass?
(a) Because it is dry and warm.
(b) Because it is wet and warm.
(c) Because it is wet and cold.
(d) Because it is dry and cold.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the narrator decide to investigate the death of the dog despite his father's admonishments?
2. Why does the narrator say prime numbers are considered military material?
3. How does Siobhan tell the narrator to begin his book?
4. Which of the following is not one of the three reasons the narrator deduces for killing a dog?
5. Why do the police arrest the narrator?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)