|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 53 | Chapters 59 and 61.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Father tell the narrator his mother died of?
(a) Breast cancer.
(b) An aneurysm.
(c) An asthma attack.
(d) A heart attack.
2. What emotion was expressed in the first face picture that Siobhan shared with the narrator?
3. Why is the narrator's father frustrated by the time they reach home from the police headquarters?
(a) Because the narrator will not answer Father's questions about the dog's death.
(b) Because the narrator keeps asking questions about the dog's death.
(c) Because the narrator will not admit why he was arrested.
(d) Because the neighbors are asking them questions when they reach their home.
4. How does the narrator know the individual with his father is an inspector?
(a) He is wearing jeans, rather than slacks.
(b) He is wearing a uniform, rather than a suit.
(c) He is wearing a suit, rather than a uniform.
(d) He is not wearing a tie.
5. What did Father take to the hospital when he went to visit Mother?
(a) Flowers from Spencer's.
(b) Shoes from Han Coles.
(c) Books from Barnes and Noble.
(d) Food from Marks and Spencer's.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many red cars does Christopher's bus consecutively pass on his way to school?
2. What example does the narrator give of his father breaking the rules?
3. How long ago does the narrator say his mother died?
4. Why does the narrator say he uses prime numbers?
5. What was the breed of the dog the narrator found on the grass?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)