|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 53 | Chapters 59 and 61.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Siobhan tell the narrator to begin his book?
(a) With something to grab people's attention.
(b) With a picture of his main character.
(c) With a quote from a famous philosopher.
(d) With a mysterious character.
2. What is the narrator's full name?
(a) Thomas Matthew Roger Mason.
(b) Christopher John Francis Boone.
(c) Wellington Benjamin James Boone.
(d) James Weldon Christopher Williams.
3. Why does the narrator say he will not bother his father after his father admits to being sad?
(a) Because the narrator's father stopped talking.
(b) Because when the narrator's father is sad, he prefers to be left alone.
(c) Because when the narrator is sad, he prefers to be left alone.
(d) Because the narrator does not have anything to say to his father.
4. Why do the police arrest the narrator?
(a) For killing the dog.
(b) For breaking into his neighbor's house.
(c) For assulting a police officer.
(d) For stealing his neighbor's plants out of her front yard.
5. What is the name of the dog the narrator finds lying on the grass?
Short Answer Questions
1. What drawing is the narrator carrying with him at the police headquarters?
2. How long ago does the narrator say his mother died?
3. Why did the narrator like the grass?
4. How many red cars does Christopher's bus consecutively pass on his way to school?
5. What did Father tell the narrator his mother died of?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)