|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 53 | Chapters 59 and 61.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the breed of the dog the narrator found on the grass?
2. What did the narrator do with the piece of paper on which Siobhan drew lots of faces and wrote descriptions of exactly what each meant?
(a) He threw it away.
(b) He kept it in his pocket.
(c) He drew new faces with new meanings.
(d) He gave it to a friend.
3. What drawing is the narrator carrying with him at the police headquarters?
(a) A drawing of himself.
(b) A drawing of a wooden puzzle.
(c) A drawing of neighborhood.
(d) A drawing of the dog.
4. What did Father tell the narrator his mother died of?
(a) Breast cancer.
(b) An asthma attack.
(c) An aneurysm.
(d) A heart attack.
5. Who tells the narrator that his mother has gone to heaven?
(a) Mrs. Forbes.
(b) Mrs. Shears.
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the narrator say he uses prime numbers?
2. Why does the narrator decide to investigate the death of the dog despite his father's admonishments?
3. How many red cars does Christopher's bus consecutively pass on his way to school?
4. Why do the police arrest the narrator?
5. According to the narrator, what four moods does the dog have?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)