|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 53 | Chapters 59 and 61.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator, what four moods does the dog have?
(a) Sad, mad, concetrating, and envy.
(b) Happy, sad, cross, and concentrating.
(c) Mad, sad, happy, and cross.
(d) Cross, concentrating, caring, and happy.
2. Who tells the narrator that his mother has gone to heaven?
(a) No one.
(b) Mrs. Shears.
(d) Mrs. Forbes.
3. What words describe the demeanor of the narrator's father on the ride home from the police headquarters?
(a) Silent and passive.
(b) Engaged and captivated.
(c) Withdrawn and silent.
(d) Excited and talkative.
4. What time was it when the narrator saw the dog laying on the grass?
(a) 11:55 a.m.
(b) 9:10 a.m.
(c) 12:07 a.m.
(d) 10:03 p.m.
5. Why does the narrator say prime numbers are considered military material?
(a) Because primary numbers are easier for individuals in the military to remember.
(b) Because the military only uses prime numbers.
(c) Because the military can only use prime numbers in their written documents.
(d) Because they are used in codes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator know the individual with his father is an inspector?
2. How does Siobhan tell the narrator to begin his book?
3. Why did the narrator like the grass?
4. Why does the narrator decide to investigate the death of the dog despite his father's admonishments?
5. How many red cars does Christopher's bus consecutively pass on his way to school?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)