|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 53 | Chapters 59 and 61.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the breed of the dog the narrator found on the grass?
2. Why does the narrator say he uses prime numbers?
(a) Prime numbers are easier to calculate.
(b) He cannot tell the difference between prime numbers and cardinal numbers.
(c) Prime numbers are easier to remember.
(d) He likes prime numbers better than cardinal numbers.
3. What is the narrator's full name?
(a) Christopher John Francis Boone.
(b) Wellington Benjamin James Boone.
(c) James Weldon Christopher Williams.
(d) Thomas Matthew Roger Mason.
4. How long ago does the narrator say his mother died?
(a) 4 years ago.
(b) 1 year ago.
(c) 2 years ago.
(d) 3 years ago.
5. What did Father take to the hospital when he went to visit Mother?
(a) Food from Marks and Spencer's.
(b) Flowers from Spencer's.
(c) Shoes from Han Coles.
(d) Books from Barnes and Noble.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the narrator do with the piece of paper on which Siobhan drew lots of faces and wrote descriptions of exactly what each meant?
2. How does the narrator know the individual with his father is an inspector?
3. Who tells the narrator that his mother has gone to heaven?
4. Why does the narrator say he will not bother his father after his father admits to being sad?
5. What is one of the reasons the narrator gives for finding people confusing?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)