|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 97 | Chapter 101.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of listing does the narrator include in Chapter 73?
(a) A listing of his parents' arguments.
(b) A listing of his mother's mood swings.
(c) A listing of his father's infidelities.
(d) A listing of his behavioral problems.
2. For how long was the narrator hugging the dog when he heard screaming?
(a) 4 minutes.
(b) 8 minutes.
(c) 2 minutes.
(d) 10 minutes.
3. What type of dog does Mrs. Alexander own?
4. How does Siobhan tell the narrator to begin his book?
(a) With something to grab people's attention.
(b) With a quote from a famous philosopher.
(c) With a mysterious character.
(d) With a picture of his main character.
5. What types of books does the narrator mostly read?
(a) Science and math books.
(b) Math and biology books.
(c) Books about plants and animals.
(d) Books about animals and people.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 79, what is Father doing when the narrator returns home?
2. What does Mrs. Alexander reveal to the narrator about Mr. Shears?
3. How long ago does the narrator say his mother died?
4. Why is the narrator's father frustrated by the time they reach home from the police headquarters?
5. What concept, which appeared in a newspaper column, does the narrator explain in Chapter 101?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)