|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 163.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of listing does the narrator include in Chapter 73?
(a) A listing of his behavioral problems.
(b) A listing of his mother's mood swings.
(c) A listing of his father's infidelities.
(d) A listing of his parents' arguments.
2. What does the narrator's mother apologize for in Chapter 149?
(a) Not allowing him at the hospital during her illness.
(b) Waiting so long since her last letter to write him.
(c) Not calling him.
(d) Leaving him with his father.
3. Why is the narrator's father frustrated by the time they reach home from the police headquarters?
(a) Because the narrator keeps asking questions about the dog's death.
(b) Because the narrator will not admit why he was arrested.
(c) Because the narrator will not answer Father's questions about the dog's death.
(d) Because the neighbors are asking them questions when they reach their home.
4. In Chapter 79, what is Father doing when the narrator returns home?
(a) Sitting at the kitchen table.
(b) Sitting on the living room sofa watching television.
(c) Laying on the bed taking a nap.
(d) Talking to Mrs. Shears on the telephone.
5. How old was the narrator when Siobhan started working at the school?
(a) 12 years old.
(b) 7 years old.
(c) 10 years old.
(d) 5 years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in the Smarties box?
2. What does the narrator compare peoples' brains to?
3. Why does the narrator say he will not bother his father after his father admits to being sad?
4. In Chapter 103, where does the narrator go to watch the clouds make pictures?
5. What words describe the demeanor of the narrator's father on the ride home from the police headquarters?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)