|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 163.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 103, where does the narrator go to watch the clouds make pictures?
(a) The garden.
(b) The front lawn.
(c) The roof.
(d) The fire escape.
2. Who was the narrator's first main teacher at school?
(a) Mr. Loxely.
3. What does the narrator use Chapter 163 to do?
(a) Explain how one of his classmates thinks.
(b) Explain how he learned that other people had minds.
(c) Explain a new theory of how people think.
(d) Explain why Mother thinks like she does.
4. What does the narrator have to do to the Gobi Aloo Sag before he can eat it?
(a) Holds his nose.
(b) Adds red food coloring to it.
(c) Says a prayer over it.
(d) Adds pepper to it.
5. How old was the narrator when Siobhan started working at the school?
(a) 7 years old.
(b) 5 years old.
(c) 10 years old.
(d) 12 years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the narrator not look for his book?
2. Why does the narrator want to get his book back from Father?
3. What term does the narrator give to the phenomenon in which eyes move from point to point without really seeing what is in between the two points?
4. The type of day the narrator has depends on the number of cars he passes on the way to school. What are the two types of days that he has?
5. What is in the Smarties box?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)