|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 163.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of business does Father own?
(a) A shoe repair business.
(b) A boiler repair business.
(c) An auto repair business.
(d) A laundry business.
2. What made the narrator think at one time that his parents were going to get a divorce?
(a) Because Mother moved out.
(b) Because they did not sleep in the same room.
(c) Because Mother got sick.
(d) Because they had a lot of arguments.
3. Who was the narrator's first main teacher at school?
(c) Mr. Loxely.
4. What does the narrator say caused much of the stress in his parent's relationship?
(a) Father's long work hours.
(b) Mother's extreme mood swings.
(c) Father's infidelity.
(d) The narrator's behavioral problems.
5. The type of day the narrator has depends on the number of cars he passes on the way to school. What are the two types of days that he has?
(a) Green days and black days.
(b) Good days and black days.
(c) Quite good days and bad days.
(d) Brown days and super good days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man who works for Father and greets the narrator at the start of Chapter 103?
2. What does the narrator use Chapter 163 to do?
3. What does the narrator's mother apologize for in Chapter 149?
4. What words describe the demeanor of the narrator's father on the ride home from the police headquarters?
5. Why is the narrator's father frustrated by the time they reach home from the police headquarters?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)