|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 163.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was the narrator when Siobhan started working at the school?
(a) 7 years old.
(b) 5 years old.
(c) 12 years old.
(d) 10 years old.
2. The type of day the narrator has depends on the number of cars he passes on the way to school. What are the two types of days that he has?
(a) Brown days and super good days.
(b) Green days and black days.
(c) Quite good days and bad days.
(d) Good days and black days.
3. Why is the narrator's father frustrated by the time they reach home from the police headquarters?
(a) Because the narrator keeps asking questions about the dog's death.
(b) Because the narrator will not answer Father's questions about the dog's death.
(c) Because the narrator will not admit why he was arrested.
(d) Because the neighbors are asking them questions when they reach their home.
4. What term does the narrator give to the phenomenon in which eyes move from point to point without really seeing what is in between the two points?
(a) Visual Illuminations.
(b) Visual Memorization.
(c) Visual Saccades.
(d) Visual Escapes.
5. What does the narrator say caused much of the stress in his parent's relationship?
(a) The narrator's behavioral problems.
(b) Father's infidelity.
(c) Father's long work hours.
(d) Mother's extreme mood swings.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator's father describe Mr. Shears?
2. What type of business does Father own?
3. What is in the Smarties box?
4. In Chapter 103, where does the narrator go to watch the clouds make pictures?
5. Who was the narrator's first main teacher at school?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)