|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the value of Lula Landry's penthouse flat when she died?
(a) 8.9 million pounds.
(b) 4.5 million pounds.
(c) 6.2 million pounds.
(d) 1.6 million pounds.
2. Who was Lula Landry dating when she died?
(a) Roy Carver.
(b) Evan Duffield.
(c) Fred Bestigui.
(d) Eric Wardle.
3. On what street is the Phoenix Cafe located?
(a) Coldharbour Lane.
(b) Oxford Street.
(c) Williamson Street.
(d) Mayfair Street.
4. Where was Charlie Bristow when he died?
5. From where did Robin move to London?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Jonny Rokey born?
2. What word from Part 1, Chapter 3 means traveling from place to place?
3. To what is C. B. Strike compared when Robin first sees him in Part 1, Chapter 2?
4. For what band was Jonny Rokey the lead singer?
5. Who is the Detective Sergeant that waits with the body in the Prologue?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Deeby Macc characterized in the interview that Robin reads of his in Part 2, Chapter 1?
2. What psychological problems are attributed to Lula Landry? Why are these problems important?
3. What are Strike's circumstances when he first encounters Robin?
4. Who is Freddy Bestigui?
5. What details does Tansy Bestigui relate to Strike regarding her witnessing Lula's fall in Part 2, Chapter 11?
6. How is Robin Ellacott described when she is introduced in Part 1, Chapter 1?
7. What did Derrick Wilson do once he was informed of Lula's fall on the night she died?
8. How is the scene described in the opening of the Prologue? What mood does this scene evoke?
9. Who is Mrs. Hook and why does she become upset in Part 2, Chapter 5?
10. What is the timeline surrounding Lula's death from 1:00 a.m. to 2:00 a.m.?
This section contains 721 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)