|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the woman that Mrs. Hook believed her husband was having an affair with?
2. What did Lula give to Kieran Kolovas-Jones for his birthday?
(a) A car.
(b) A watch.
(c) A jacket.
(d) A hat.
3. With whom does Mrs. Hook discover her husband is actually having an affair in Part 2, Chapter 5?
(a) Her best friend.
(b) Her daughter.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her mother.
4. From where did Robin move to London?
5. How old was Lula Landry when she died?
Short Answer Questions
1. On what street is the Phoenix Cafe located?
2. Who was Jonny Rokeby's first wife?
3. To what is C. B. Strike compared when Robin first sees him in Part 1, Chapter 2?
4. In what month did Lula Landry die?
5. What drug was Lula taking when she died?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why are John Bristow's responses to Strike regarding Lula's friend from the mental hospital significant in Part 2, Chapter 9?
2. Who is Charlie Bristow?
3. What are John Bristow's opinions on Evan Duffield?
4. What psychological problems are attributed to Lula Landry? Why are these problems important?
5. What information does Robin relate from her research on Marlene Higson in Part 2, Chapter 1?
6. How is Robin Ellacott described when she is introduced in Part 1, Chapter 1?
7. How does Derrick Wilson describe Lula Landry and his interactions with her in Part 2, Chapter 6?
8. How is the scene described in the opening of the Prologue? What mood does this scene evoke?
9. What agreement do Strike and Robin make regarding her emplyoment in Part 2, Chapter 5? Why?
10. What conflicts begin to arise between Robin and Matthew in Part 2, Chapter 3?
This section contains 709 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)