|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time was the apartment building's security guard alerted about the incident, according to news reports in the Prologue?
(a) 1:45 a.m.
(b) 1:00 a.m.
(c) 12:00 a.m.
(d) 2:00 a.m.
2. At what time does Derrick Wilson say Lula Landry left her apartment with Ciara Porter on the night she died?
(a) 11:00 p.m.
(b) 8:00 p.m.
(c) 7:00 p.m.
(d) 9:00 p.m.
3. Whose quote from Telephus opens the Prologue?
(b) Walter Graham's.
(c) Lucius Accius's.
(d) Henry David Thoreu's.
4. What is the name of Derrick Wilson's nephew who is in the military?
5. At what time does Derrick Wilson say Mr. Bestigui leaves for work every day?
(a) 7:00 a.m.
(b) 9:00 a.m.
(c) 8:30 a.m.
(d) 8:00 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What school was Strike apparently attending when he befriended Charlie Bristow?
2. Where was Charlie Bristow when he died?
3. Who is the cleaner at Lula's complex who always comes in at 7:00 a.m., according to Derrick Wilson in Part 2, Chapter 6?
4. How old was Lula Landry when the Bristow family adopted her?
5. What name does Strike use when reserving the sequined jacket at Vashi in Part 3, Chapter 4?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)