|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what hotel did Tony Landry stay on the night before Lula's death?
(a) The Lanesborough.
(b) The Brown Hotel.
(c) The St. Mary Hotel.
(d) The Malmaison Hotel.
2. Where did police find a small plastic bag of cocaine in Tansy's flat after Lula fell, according to the police reports in Part 3, Chapter 1?
(a) In a box of Q-tips.
(b) In a pill bottle.
(c) In a dental floss container.
(d) In a box of Tampax.
3. Where was Strike treated when his leg was amputated?
(a) Roosevelt Hospital.
(b) Poe Williams Hospital.
(c) Selly Oak Hospital.
(d) St. Thomas's Hospital.
4. Where were Strike and Charlotte on the beach in the photo that once sat on Charlotte's table by the sofa?
(b) St. Mawes.
5. What is the name of Cormoran Strike's mother?
(a) Carla Astolfi.
(b) Leda Strike.
(c) Ciara Porter.
(d) Shirley Mullens.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Strike claim the death threats he receives on pink paper are from in Part 3, Chapter 4?
2. Where does Strike tell Lucy Charlotte has gone for the weekend in Part 3, Chapter 2?
3. What school was Strike apparently attending when he befriended Charlie Bristow?
4. Who was Derrick Wilson replacing on his shift on the night that Lula Landry died?
5. Who is Robin Ellacott's fiance?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)