|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Tony Landry go to attend a conference on international developments in family law the day before Lula's death?
2. At what time does Derrick Wilson say Mr. Bestigui leaves for work every day?
(a) 9:00 a.m.
(b) 8:30 a.m.
(c) 7:00 a.m.
(d) 8:00 a.m.
3. What does Strike tell Derrick Wilson as the reason he left the military in Part 2, Chapter 6?
(a) He arm was blown off.
(b) His leg was blown off.
(c) He was discharged for homosexuality.
(d) He was discharged for disobeying orders.
4. Where did Kolovas-Jones pick up Deeby Macc on the night that Lula died?
(a) Heathrow Airport.
(b) Brown's Hotel.
(d) The Lanesborough.
5. What surgery had Yvette just had when Lula visited her on the day before her death?
(a) An appendectomy.
(b) A splenectomy.
(c) A gallbladder removal.
(d) A hysterectomy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Charlie Bristow when he died?
2. On what street are the journalists gathered in the Prologue?
3. Who was Jonny Rokeby's first wife?
4. Where was Lula Landry when she was discovered by a modeling agent?
5. Where had Guy Some been for a week, returning the night of Lula's death?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)