|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Detective Inspector who is with the body in the tent in the Prologue?
(a) Roy Carver.
(b) John Bristow.
(c) Cormoran Strike.
(d) Eric Wardle.
2. At what time does Derrick Wilson say Mr. Bestigui leaves for work every day?
(a) 8:00 a.m.
(b) 8:30 a.m.
(c) 7:00 a.m.
(d) 9:00 a.m.
3. At what time was the apartment building's security guard alerted about the incident, according to news reports in the Prologue?
(a) 1:45 a.m.
(b) 12:00 a.m.
(c) 2:00 a.m.
(d) 1:00 a.m.
4. What company does the driver Mick work for?
(a) Empire Cars.
(d) Oxford Cars.
5. What is the code that Derrick Wilson relates to Strike for the door to the apartment building prior to Lula's death?
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. Bristow is described in Part 1, Chapter 3 as being distinctly like what in appearance?
2. Where did Kolovas-Jones pick up Deeby Macc on the night that Lula died?
3. How old is C. .B. Strike said to be in Part 1, Chapter 2?
4. Who is the cleaner at Lula's complex who always comes in at 7:00 a.m., according to Derrick Wilson in Part 2, Chapter 6?
5. On what street is the Phoenix Cafe located?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)