|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How tall is Strike?
2. When was Jonny Rokey born?
3. To whom had Lula claimed she would leave everything upon her death, according to Ciara Porter's statement in the police files in Part 3, Chapter 1?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her daughter.
4. What relationship do Strike and Robin pretend to have when they visit Vashti in Part 3, Chapter 4?
(a) Robin is Strike's daughter.
(b) Robin is Strike's secretary.
(c) Robin is Strike's wife.
(d) Robin is Strike's sister.
5. Why does the Detective Inspector disregard the witness in the Prologue?
(a) He claims she was drunk.
(b) He claims she was on cocaine.
(c) He claims the has severe schizophrenia.
(d) He claims she was stoned on marijuana.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what street is Vashti located?
2. Where does Derrick Wilson say his nephew is stationed in Part 2, Chapter 6?
3. What is John Bristow's profession?
4. How did Charlie Bristow die?
5. What is the name of the daughter that Jonny Rokeby had with his first wife?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)