|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of whom does Merlin have visions?
2. What two things are moving together in Merlin's vision?
3. What kind of ritual does Merlin attend once there?
(c) May Day
4. Who is Ygraine's servant?
5. With whom did Brithael ride back?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helped Uther win against Octa?
2. Who is the new king after Ambrosius passed?
3. With whom does Uther want to love?
4. Who does Merlin wait with as the diggers shovel?
5. Merlin tells Ygraine she must tell her husband she is ____________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened to Vortigern and the Queen?
2. What does Merlin attend with Ambrosius?
3. How would Merlin's mood be described as Uther is with Ygraine?
4. What does Cadal say about Merlin's vision?
5. Why is Uther upset with Merlin?
6. What does Blackbeard do to Dinias after he tells Merlin to come with him to see the King?
7. Why does Uther have no problem going up into the Lady Ygraine's room?
8. What does Merlin reveal to the dying Cadal?
9. What happens to Dinias?
10. Who does Merlin disguise himself as?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)