|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who grabs Merlin and puts a knife to his throat?
2. Who travels with Merlin back to his homeland?
3. What god is associated with the bull?
4. Who is the bastard son of the king by a slave woman?
5. What does Merlin decide to do as he is locked in the bottom of the boat?
(a) Perform a spell
Short Answer Questions
1. Who refuses to move because he was told not to move?
2. Who is a priest of the old religion?
3. Who does Ambrosius ask Merlin about?
4. What does Uther realize Ambrosius has given Merlin?
5. What do Merlin and Cadal do with Galapas' body?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Cerdic do when he sees the cut on Merlin's face?
2. What does Dinias say about the pub to which he invites Merlin?
3. What was the significance of the scene Merlin saw with the bull?
4. How would Merlin be described when he was a young boy?
5. What does Merlin buy when he arrives across the sea?
6. What does Galapas do when Merlin asks him to show him how to see visions?
7. What do Merlin and Cadal find when they arrive back at Galapas' cave?
8. Why does Ulfin go to Belasius to tell him that Merlin needs a new pony?
9. When does the King storm out of the court?
10. What does Merlin do in order to keep warm?
This section contains 460 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)