|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Ambrosius' men do with the dead soldiers?
(a) Leave them
(b) Carry them off
(c) Burn them in a fire
(d) Cut off their heads
2. Where does Merlin visit Uther?
3. By whom was Brithael attacked?
4. Who is the new king after Ambrosius passed?
5. What does Ygraine do to coax Merlin to see her?
(a) Pretends to be ill
(b) Calls for his advice
(c) Goes to his room
(d) Gives him money
6. Merlin tells the king he must find out what's __________.
(a) Keeping the walls so damp
(b) Buried there
(c) Haunting the walls
(d) Structurally wrong with the walls
7. What does Merlin realize when he is at the battle of Maesbeli?
(a) His mother has died
(b) His father has died
(c) He is supposed to leave
(d) He is meant to be with the nun
8. What is Merlin being called?
(a) A dark wizard
(b) The King's prophet
(c) A fake
(d) The scourge of the land
9. From what does Belasius die?
(a) Battle wounds
10. With whom did Brithael ride back?
11. Where does Ambrosius want Merlin to go?
12. Who told Cadal about the vision?
(a) A servant girl
(d) The king
13. What does Merlin see as his vision ends?
(a) A dragon
(b) A shooting star
(d) The clouds parting
14. Merlin tells Ygraine she must tell her husband she is ____________.
(a) Divorcing him
15. Who is the queen?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Merlin do to save himself?
2. Who is Uther's messenger now?
3. Who else do the men want to talk to besides Merlin?
4. What does Merlin say he would be better used as?
5. Who tells Ygraine the horrible news?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)