|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does NOT ride out the storm?
2. Of what does the young nun complain?
(a) A sore throat
(b) A toothache
(c) A headache
(d) A sore on her arm
3. What is the name of the young nun that catches Merlin's eye?
4. Where did Ambrosius and his men meet up with King Vortigern?
5. What does Merlin find as he goes down the hill?
(a) Gorlois' body
(b) A message from Galapas
(c) Uther's cape
(d) Cadal dying
6. What does Merlin say he would be better used as?
(a) A musician
(b) An engineer
(c) A historian
(d) A medicine man
7. What is the terrible news in #169?
(a) Uther is dead
(b) Gorlois is dead
(c) Merlin is dead
(d) Ygraine is dying
8. Why does Merlin go to the nunnery to visit his mom?
(a) He doesn't
(b) She has a message for him
(c) She is ill
(d) He wants to live there
9. What is on the flag that falls to the ground?
(a) A white bull
(b) A red dragon
(c) A green star
(d) A white dragon
10. Where did Ambrosius land in Devon?
(c) St. Augustine
11. Merlin says that if they had waited, the right _________ would not have been born.
12. With whom does Uther want to love?
13. Where does Ambrosius want Merlin to go?
14. Merlin tells Ygraine she must tell her husband she is ____________.
(a) Divorcing him
15. What do Ambrosius' men do with the dead soldiers?
(a) Burn them in a fire
(b) Cut off their heads
(c) Leave them
(d) Carry them off
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Uther's messenger now?
2. Who rides out to Giants Dance to see Merlin?
3. What two things are moving together in Merlin's vision?
4. What does Ygraine do to coax Merlin to see her?
5. What is Merlin being called?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)