|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Uther want to love?
2. Who will be born because of the night's activities, according to Merlin?
(a) A princess
(b) An evil foe
(c) A new merlin
(d) The true King
3. Where does Ambrosius want Merlin to go?
4. Where did Ambrosius and his men meet up with King Vortigern?
5. Who is standing beside Merlin when he wakes?
6. By whom was Brithael attacked?
7. Who is the new king after Ambrosius passed?
8. Where was Gorlois attacked?
9. Of whom does Merlin have visions?
10. What does Merlin NOT do upon his return home?
(a) Play music
(b) Make medicines
(c) Walk around the countryside
(d) Get married
11. What does Ygraine do to coax Merlin to see her?
(a) Pretends to be ill
(b) Calls for his advice
(c) Gives him money
(d) Goes to his room
12. Who told Cadal about the vision?
(b) The king
(d) A servant girl
13. Where does Merlin stop as he travels with Ambrosius' troops?
(a) A cave
(b) His hometown
(c) Giants Dance
(d) The nunnery
14. Where did Ambrosius land in Devon?
(a) St. Augustine
15. Why does Merlin go to the nunnery to visit his mom?
(a) He wants to live there
(b) He doesn't
(c) She has a message for him
(d) She is ill
Short Answer Questions
1. Which priest is asked if the story of Merlin's lineage is possible?
2. Who flees with Uther when his men arrive in Killare?
3. What do King Vortigern and his priests think will stop their walls from falling down?
4. As Merlin is speaking of the flag, what happens in the sky?
5. What two things are moving together in Merlin's vision?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)