|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose death does Merlin assist after the battle?
2. Who is Ygraine's servant?
3. Who does NOT ride out the storm?
4. What does Merlin find as he goes down the hill?
(a) Cadal dying
(b) Gorlois' body
(c) Uther's cape
(d) A message from Galapas
5. Who is standing beside Merlin when he wakes?
6. Who does Merlin wait with as the diggers shovel?
7. Who do the guards see and think is Gorlois?
8. Who rides out to Giants Dance to see Merlin?
9. What do Ambrosius' men do with the dead soldiers?
(a) Burn them in a fire
(b) Leave them
(c) Carry them off
(d) Cut off their heads
10. Who was Merlin conceived by, according to Niniane's story?
(a) An incubus
(c) A Saxon
(d) A slave boy
11. What does Merlin see as his vision ends?
(a) The clouds parting
(b) A shooting star
(d) A dragon
12. What is the terrible news in #169?
(a) Merlin is dead
(b) Ygraine is dying
(c) Uther is dead
(d) Gorlois is dead
13. What is the name of the young nun that catches Merlin's eye?
14. What is on the flag that falls to the ground?
(a) A white bull
(b) A green star
(c) A white dragon
(d) A red dragon
15. Where do Merlin and his troops have a clash with 20 men?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Merlin being called?
2. Who is Uther's messenger now?
3. What does Merlin say he would be better used as?
4. Who will be born because of the night's activities, according to Merlin?
5. What does Merlin NOT do upon his return home?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)