|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 8 | Book 3, Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Merlin decide to do as he is locked in the bottom of the boat?
(b) Perform a spell
2. Who does Marric want to ask for payment for any information Merlin might be able to give?
3. What do Merlin and Cadal do with Galapas' body?
(a) Take it back to town
(b) Hide it
(c) Bury it
(d) Burn it
4. What does Merlin do to save himself?
(a) Kills a servant
(d) Tells the king why the walls fall down
5. What does the foreman in Merlin's vision do?
(a) Tosses a silver coin into the air
(b) Sings a strange song
(c) Places a curse on Galapas
(d) Murders the King
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Merlin told to do after his vision?
2. Who rides out to the forest with Merlin?
3. Who becomes lame during the ride away from the castle?
4. The distance to Galapas' cave seems ______ than before.
5. Who was Merlin conceived by, according to Niniane's story?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)