|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 8 | Book 3, Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who leaves the compound eventually, leaving Merlin with Ambrosius?
2. What do King Vortigern and his priests think will stop their walls from falling down?
(a) A prayer
(b) Merlin's blood
(c) Niniane's blood
(d) Good engineering skills
3. What does the foreman in Merlin's vision do?
(a) Sings a strange song
(b) Tosses a silver coin into the air
(c) Places a curse on Galapas
(d) Murders the King
4. What does Merlin do to save himself?
(c) Kills a servant
(d) Tells the king why the walls fall down
5. Who does Marric want to ask for payment for any information Merlin might be able to give?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Merlin's name?
2. Who was Merlin conceived by, according to Niniane's story?
3. What happens to Merlin on the boat trip?
4. Who is set free after the questioning about Merlin's father?
5. Who is the man who lives in the cave?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)