|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Overtime".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the only other undefeated team in "At Practice"?
(a) Independence Junior High.
(b) Olive Branch Junior High.
(c) St. Lawrence Middle School.
(d) Andersonville Junior High.
2. What time is it when a cop pulls over Josh's dad in "Game Time: 6:00 p.m."?
(a) 5:35 p.m.
(b) 5:44 p.m.
(c) 4:45 p.m.
(d) 5:28 p.m.
3. What is the narrator's Number 3 reason listed in "Five Reasons I Have Locks"?
(a) "They make me feel like a king."
(b) "It helps people know that I am me and not JB."
(c) "They remind me of my father."
(d) "No one else on the team has them."
4. How many rebounds has JB gotten in the game in "The Nosebleed Section"?
5. What was the bet between Jordan and his father on that the narrator describes in "Jordan Bell"?
(a) Whether the coach had arrived early for the game.
(b) Whether the game would be lost.
(c) Whether the McDonald's was open.
(d) Whether the Krispy Kreme Hot sign was on.
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator of "Josh Bell" says that he is the next "Kevin Durant, LeBron" and who?
2. Where did author Kwame Alexander attend college?
3. What is the name of the team that Josh and JB play basketball for?
4. What does Josh describe his father playing with his brothers in "Santa Claus Stops By"?
5. How is JB described in "After"?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)