|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Overtime".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator of "Josh Bell" describe his hair in the poem?
2. What is the name of the team that Josh and JB play basketball for?
(a) The Clark County Cougars.
(b) The Anderson Seahawks.
(c) The Reggie Lewis Wildcats.
(d) The Indepdendence Badgers.
3. What does Josh's father suggest they go get at the end of the poem "Conversation"?
(a) Chinese food.
(b) Fried chicken.
4. Who is compared to a strong wind in the opening of the poem "Storm"?
(a) Josh's mom.
(b) Josh's Dad.
5. How is JB described in "After"?
(a) "Bandaged and hurt."
(b) "Piercing and ominous."
(c) "Solemn and wounded."
(d) "Volcanic and weighty."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Josh's father suggest Josh do in regards to JB in "The Nosebleed Section"?
2. What is the final line of "Where Do We Go from Here?"
3. What is "your heart" in the metaphor made by the narrator in "Basketball Rule #1"?
4. What condition did Charlie Bell suffer from, according to the report in "Article #2 in the Daily News (January 14)"?
5. What position does Josh Bell's mother have at his school?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)