|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Overtime".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In a simile in the poem "The Nosebleed Section," the narrator describes his mother popping up like what in the stands?
(a) An umbrella.
(b) A rabbit.
(c) A jack-in-the-box.
(d) A weasel.
2. In "For Dad," the narrator says, "I wish the ref could stop the clock of" what?
(a) "All time."
(b) "My dreams."
(c) "My life."
(d) "My fear."
3. Who was not at the game tonight, according to the narrator in "Out of Control"?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
(c) His brother.
(d) His sister.
4. What is the name of the girl that Josh talks to on the phone in "Phone Conversation (I Sub for JB)"?
5. Where does Josh say his father played basketball in "Phone Conversation (I Sub for JB)"?
(c) The UK.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is JB and Josh's team set to play next week in "Article #1 in the Daily News (December 14)"?
2. What genre is The Crossover?
3. What does Josh's father describe writing a book titled in "Questions"?
4. What theme is primarily explored through Josh's character in The Crossover?
5. What is the name of Josh and JB's mother?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)